PDA

View Full Version : Which female poster has the most sass?!!?!!!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:37 AM
1) Anabel for her ability to speak her mind all the time

2) Joy, because not everyone can put in words what they feel, and she always knows how to use words the right way and tell it like it is

3) Rebecca, because she never comes back with just a :rolleyes:

4) Celeste, because she's Celeste

Car Key Boi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:46 AM
well, honest opinion, they ALL have sass, including yuorself Mrs Guga

but Rebecca just gets my vote

not only for the reason yuo mentioned, but also, nothing offends her on a message board, she is a very strong person mentally, and smart too

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:52 AM
I agree, but I've seen her mad. Whenever Juan Carlos loses idiotically or someone says something about him that can 'cause conflict. Honestly, you just picked her 'cause she's the top female fan of the the uber-babe! LOL!

Celeste
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:54 AM
Car Key Boi, forsaking me for that skank Rebecca? I can't believe you. Oh, well, the typical man, doesn't know his ass from a hole in the wall. ;)

Car Key Boi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:55 AM
oh she can get mad alright, but there's a difference between getting mad at someone/something and being offended ;)

i didn't know she was a Dokictard :confused:

Car Key Boi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Celeste
Car Key Boi, forsaking me for that skank Rebecca? I can't believe you. Oh, well, the typical man, doesn't know his ass from a hole in the wall. ;)

baby, it's different horses for courses

when it comes to 'holes in the wall' YUO are the sassiest chick ;)

Celeste
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:13 AM
That doesn't quite cut it, but I'm in a good mood, so I'll let it slide that you elected the Skank over me, Celeste, the One And Only. A woman forgives, but she never forgets, that's another one for yuor journal. Women NEVER forget a slight, Car Key Boi, unless of course you give her a fur coat or some expensive jewelry, or maybe a Jaguar or something, even a used one. Ronnie has pulled two of these on me.

Anyway, sassiest is a dumb title anyway, what am I some sort of dumb magazine?

Car Key Boi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:15 AM
no baby, yuo aint dumb, that's for sure :kiss:

Holmespinlove
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:41 AM
i would have to say

JOY!!!!! :wavey:

she is so "woody" all the time and she is so up beat...

stand up and take a bow gurl... you deserve it

All hail Serena :worship:

IcePrincess
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:09 AM
Honey, Miss Ice Princess definitely has the most ass!

J-Lo ain't got nothin on me!:)

Ooops...... the thread says the most "sass", not the most "ass"......

My bad.

Carry on.

;)

King Satan
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:23 AM
omg, can I meet you ice princess? :angel:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:39 AM
None of the aforementioned

Crazy Canuck
Jan 24th, 2003, 02:44 AM
Thanks for the nice words car key boi :kiss:

By the way, I am a bit of a Dokictard, it's true :D Dokic :hearts:

I agree, but I've seen her mad. Whenever Juan Carlos loses idiotically or someone says something about him that can 'cause conflict.

Oh, I do get "internet mad", no denying that. It isn't like I'm mad in real life - I certaintly don't leave the internet and think "why can't we all just get along :sad:"

But I disagree with your statement about Juan Carlos - often when he loses idiotically I jump in and make comments too. I credit his opponents, I ask other people who saw it what he did wrong, I point out his faults.

The exception to this was the Masters Cup final, where I was in "turbo-tard" mode for about two days.

But I've learned my lesson :cool:

Barrie_Dude
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:30 PM
Well it's nice to see Becca using her lips for something other than the usual!:rolleyes: :p