PDA

View Full Version : In This Thread, list the lies that wimmin are always telling bois

Car Key Boi
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:17 PM
Here's one yuo should NEVER fall for

"Tell me what's going on for yuo. Yuo can open up to me and drop the macho act."

oh no yuo can't!! Despite decades of feminism they still want a guy without any problems or human frailties. Show them yuor pain or a weakness in yuor suit of shining armor and they will turn on yuo like a rabid dog

troof!

- Car Key Boi :eek:

Holmespinlove
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:33 PM
Well placed Car Key Boi!!!

sometimes it is as if they themselves want to be like the great doctor himself and put together their own little monster in you.
the pull out the things that they see as bad and you automatically must see them as bad too and stick in the ones they think you should have and think that it should be better for you to have and then expect the line or equal...

"thank you my dear, you always know how to make me happy "

HELL NO!!! i am not changing for no one.. if you want to be with me you have to take the entire cracked egg baby :devil:

Keith
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:35 PM
I dont date women, so Im not that sure of their little lies.

But, a girld friend of mine was dating this guy and she preferred him to wear a hat because he was balding, so if they say they don't mind, I guess that they do. She was pretty funny as she explained it to me

Car Key Boi
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Holmespinlove
Well placed Car Key Boi!!!

sometimes it is as if they themselves want to be like the great doctor himself and put together their own little monster in you.
the pull out the things that they see as bad and you automatically must see them as bad too and stick in the ones they think you should have and think that it should be better for you to have and then expect the line or equal...

"thank you my dear, you always know how to make me happy "

HELL NO!!! i am not changing for no one.. if you want to be with me you have to take the entire cracked egg baby :devil:

Car Key Boi
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by joy
"yeah, i had an orgasm"....*as she fakes it*:p

babe, yuo will never have to tell me that lie :p

Car Key Boi
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by joy
i'm not like other women;)

TROOF! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :drool:

Celeste
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:00 PM
"Money doesn't matter. I love you for you." Bullshit. Money matters quite a bit. It may not be dispositive, but it is a main factor. It's just as easy to marry a rich nice man than a poor fabulous one.

"Oh, it doesn't matter how big it is, as long as it's good." Another total like. They'll dump you after your first night (but they will give you some other excuse that is lame).

"I love giving you a blow-job." While this may be true from time to time, blow jobs are a way to control men. Very few women like doing this, but loads of them will, if there's something worth controlling.

"I'll keep working after we get married. I value my career and earning potential." This is one of the biggest crocks of all. If the guy can support them both with relative comfort, the woman quits every single time. All this women's lib shit has just stuck women working jobs most really don't want. Who the hell wants to work when you can be a homemaker. Answer, no one.

"I don't care what you did, as long as you're honest with me." No way, the biggest lie of all. What she means is, pretend to be honest, but I still want you to lie to me. Or she wants ammunition for a divorce. Guys, NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, fall for this one, it can be the worst and most costly for you. Lie even when it's crazy to lie. A woman will believe almost anything if she wants to.

Of course, we need some typical lies from guys, like "Of course I love you" and "Sure, I'll give you some warning." Those are total lies by guys to women.

Car Key Boi
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:12 PM
Celeste sweetheart

thank yuo for that expert, honest, insightful and professional opinion

love yuo gurl :hearts:

Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Celeste

"I'll keep working after we get married. I value my career and earning potential." This is one of the biggest crocks of all. If the guy can support them both with relative comfort, the woman quits every single time. All this women's lib shit has just stuck women working jobs most really don't want. Who the hell wants to work when you can be a homemaker. Answer, no one.

That is only true because quite a lot of women who want a career don't get married.....and not true in all cases. I know quite a few women who have gone back to work when their kids have been approx. 8 weeks old and their husbands were in high paying jobs. They just get bored sitting at home with a demanding kid all day.

Celeste
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:23 PM
Well, maybe, but most of the women who go back to work are insecure with their marriages and don't want to be out of the workforce in case it goes bad, or they know the creep doesn't make enough for decent alimony in case he leaves. If you're secure with a man and he makes the big money, her working days are numbered. "Troof!"

For instance, I still have this bordello, but I've been trying to unload it ever since I married Ronnie. Running a bordello is not easy, not easy at all. Headcase girls (pun intended), jons, arranging bizarre fantasy sessions, the whole bit, I do earn quite a bit, but it's not easy. It's harder to get rid of a bordello than you think. I could close it tomorrow and dump the house at quite a nice profit, but my girls would have nowhere to go, and I do look out for them just like they were my daughters. My buddy Trish (Trish and I have played bridge, so we are as close as women can be) runs it for me most of the time and I want her to take it over, but she cannot qualify for the mortgage to buy me out of the house (it's in Coldwater Canyon). She's working on it and I cut her into profits. I just want out. I really don't care to work anymore.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:44 AM
Erm.................anything that comes out of there mouth really

Car Key Boi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by [Admin Edit]
[Admin Edit]

[Yuo're a student, right?]

- [Car Key Boi] [ :cool: ]

Caoimhe
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by joy
"yeah, i had an orgasm"....*as she fakes it*:p

lmao!

i-girl
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:03 PM
yeah, well, men who get that lie DESERVE it ;) .

Caoimhe
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:08 PM
:angel:
Here was little innocent me thinking we were talking about the drink
:angel:

:devil: