PDA

View Full Version : Light Skinned GURL...Come in SISTAH...

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:55 PM
Hey Sistah gurl, how you this fine day SISTAH...Ummm, being that you light skindededed and all, I was hoping for some tips on bleaching. You see, I am kinda light skindededed too, but It's just not good enough. I want to be as light skinnededededed as you. HOOK A BROTHER UP, SISTAH....:kiss:

Also, I just dont have too many white friends, well, I have a few but they have other black friends and I want them to myself. See, I dont want them getting infuenced by other blacks. I want to be the one and only "TOKEN" negro in their midst. Can you hook a brother up with advise????????????????

Also, can you recomend any "white food"...?????? I cant seem to get by the Fried Chicken and Watermelon diet....:rolleyes:. Maybe you can pass on a recipe that makes me look less of a "gutter trash"...?????????????????

Also, what TV shows do you watch...For some strange reason the only thing that my TV plays is The Bernie Mack Show and it seems to be stuck on UPN on Monday Nights (those damn Parkers....:rolleyes:). Maybe you can tell me how to find like umm, Friends or something....????????????????

Last thing SISTAH...I cant seem to get rid of my Ebonics...I try to say "like" and "for sureeeeee" after every word but it just dont work...HOOK YOU BLACK BROTHER UP SISTAH....

Josh
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:41 PM
If you want to start a personal fight you can do it through pm.