PDA

View Full Version : Can VENUS be shameless in 2003?

Car Key Boi
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:34 AM
have yuo seen some of those dresses that she's designed? :o

SHAME ON YUO GURL!

- Car Key Boi :(

tennischick
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:41 AM
where have you seen her designs? are you referring to tennis outfits or something else?

funny title. made me look...

Hulet
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:43 AM
:yawn:

Car Key Boi
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by tennischick
where have you seen her designs? are you referring to tennis outfits or something else?

funny title. made me look...

to tell the troof, i've never seen any of her dress designs, i didn't even know that she and Serena had designed some. I only found out the other day when i made this post listed below

- Car Key Boi :cool:
p.s. did yuo check The Probe, page 26?

This is yuor opening few sentences

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venus Williams loves winning tennis matches. But off the court, she's something of a bookworm. The Williams sisters are known for their penchant for fashion design, but Venus admits she likes nothing better than to settle down with a good book.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one word for that: Dull

now this is my opening, which is based on yuors, but i've added some spice to it as well as used some artistic licence to make it more interesting

quote:

Tennisbabe Venus Williams loves to win tennis matches. But off the court, she's something else, she loves to read books, and we don't mean Readers Digest, none of that for our sexy babe. Venus and her yuonger sister Serena, the chick with the body of an Amazon Warrior, are known for their penchant for designing hot dresses that are revealing, yet tasteful and like Venus, very elegant. However, Venus admits she likes nothing better than to settle down at night with a racy book to keep her company

shall we discuss hourly rates?

Car Key Boi
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by eta psi
:yawn:

http://carkeyboi.com/yuo6.gif

Pureracket
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:01 PM
CarKey,
You are hilarious, son. LOL!!!!!