PDA

View Full Version : *GASP* A thread dedicated to Justine vs. Venus!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:39 AM
LOL! I wanna see how long this can stay on Page 1. Anyway, this match will be better because there is less focus on it, and people will be surprised--have their heads in one direction when the better action is elsewhere. I hope. Um, I think it will be a hard match because Vee can be fickle and Justine may capitalize on that--may be a wayward thing. She's not some shit player who backs off at a break point. Anyway, I can't wait!!! I love all these girls!!!

anton
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:42 AM
http://www.venustennis.com/of2.jpg

Good luck vs juju Venus!! :wavey:

King Satan
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:43 AM
You selfish poster you :p

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:46 AM
LOL! I am actually just bored with all the focus on Serena and Kim!

irma
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:49 AM
I think it will be such a dissapointment:(

anton
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:51 AM
here is another pic from oz 98:

http://www.venustennis.com/oz982.jpg

Larrybid
Jan 22nd, 2003, 08:15 AM
Actually I look forward to this match-up too. It is amazing how Venus can play not so great for much of the match, and her keep calm until she finds a way to pull the match out. (Amelia Island redux???) When you add that to Juju's penchant for the "choke", we have the makings of a dramatic match.

I can see Juju winning the first set, before Venus' deflates Juju and a Henin-hopeful crowd, with a 3 set win. I wouldn't have it any other way........ Well, actually, a Venus straight set win would be good too..(o:

tennisIlove09
Jan 22nd, 2003, 08:18 AM
Have a great match girls!!

Prediction:

Venus def. Juju 75 62

malaye
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:12 AM
You're right, Venus and Justine should be/stay on page 1, where they belong.

Should be an interesting match. Venus is the clear favourite, but Justine has the weapons to bother her. Go Justine, do us proud, like you did against Lindsay:)

servenrichie
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:33 AM
Larry a straight sets win is all i need LOL!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:27 PM
Larry, interesting view!

Irma, why so?!