PDA

View Full Version : Maybe they will all get sick or the city will get struck by a Typhoon....

Jakeev
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:20 AM
And this way the rest of us don't have to be inundated by stupid, idiotic and childish friggen threads such as "we don't want so and so in the final."

Wake up people. The best two women players will battle for the Australian Open title on Saturday. If you don't want to know the outcome than damn go do something else.

Can't the lot of you just enjoy the game of tennis without worrying about who in the hell will be in the friggen final?

Sorry I am having a bad day and can't stand this type of crap anymore.

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:28 AM
Hear hear!

Dawn Marie
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:33 AM
Same here!

It is great because #1 #2 #4and #I think 4 and 5 will be battling it out!

I really like the Williams/Belguim matchup. Now if Williams lose I will get sad and not like so much at that time, but not for long.

Jakeev
Jan 22nd, 2003, 08:48 AM
Point is I don't give a damn who is in the final. I will be intrigued by whatever matchup there will be including an all sister final......

tennisfan1972
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:21 AM
I think its great that teh belgium duo has a shot at a grand slam title. I also think its kinda cool that serena is going for 4 in a row with 3 people who can potentially stop her. Kim beat her lastyear so that makes it exciting. If Justine is playing well, she could do damage. And we all know Venus is just Venus, if she wants to stop serena , she can do it at will. this is exciting to me, i dont get all the fighting and arguing. Maybe we should start a fighting and arguing message board and hope that an intelligent discussion about tennis jumps off....lol

servenrichie
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:25 AM
It is always the same type of threads whenever the Williamses are on the verge of a gran slam final. The same drivel continues...