PDA

View Full Version : For Kimmie and Rena Fans Only

WtaTour4Ever
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:29 AM
Please fill in the blanks of said contract and sign below.

I (SerenaFan/KimmieFan) do solemly swear not to act like a complete an utter (idiot/a$$hole/) regardless of if my favorite wins or loses. When (Serena/Kimmie) wins I will not come on this board and post (moronic/retarded) statement about the other player. If by chance my fav (Serena/Kimmie) loses, I will not come on this board and post (idiotic/moronic/retarded) statements about said winner. I do understand that posting positive comments about either player is not only allowed but Highly Recommend. :p :p

(Insert Name Here)
(extra comments here)

*** I don't expect to get much of a response here , but hey, I've done my good deed for the day:-)

****Guess I can go first

I ,SerenaFan do solemly swear not to act like a complete an utter idiot regardless of if my favorite wins or loses. When Serena wins I will not come on this board and post retarded statements about the other player. If by chance my fav Serena loses, I will not come on this board and post idiotic statements about said winner. I do understand that posting positive comments about either player is not only allowed but Highly Recommend.

WtaTour4Ever

Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:32 AM
I'm a fan of both players and I don't do that anyway, so there's not much point in me signing

Lisbeth
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:33 AM
I, Kim Fan, promise all that too.

But if Kim wins I assume I am allowed to dance around like a maniac?!

WtaTour4Ever
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:34 AM
Yes Dancing Like a Maniac is Allowed (hahaha)

Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:36 AM
We will have to get RhythmBoy to post the link to the dancers again

BasicTennis
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:37 AM
I will act with Class like Serena after her victory in the finals.;)

Calvin
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:44 AM
I KimmieFan do solemly swear not to act like a complete an utter idiot regardless of if my favorite wins or loses. When Kimmie wins I will not come on this board and post retarded statement about the other player. If by chance my fav Kimmie loses, I will not come on this board and post moronic statements about said winner. I do understand that posting positive comments about either player is not only allowed but Highly Recommend.

David de pingwin

btw: I don't really need to sign this contract as i never write moronic posts :angel:
(Insert Name Here)

vs1
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:22 AM
As I stated in another post...I like all four of these girls. They are my fave four, so whoever wins, I'll be happy. And I won't diss any one of them. They would all make perfectly gracious GS champs in my eyes! Good luck to them all!

CC
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:04 PM
I hope when Venus wins I can resist the urge to tell Serena and Kim fans to shove it up their pieholes.

How's that? :)

RAA
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:09 PM
I generally don't gloat when my favorite wins..
plus, I like both players (although I like Serena more than Kim) so I don't plan to come here and bash or make idiotic statements.

in fact, I might still be asleep at this time tomorrow if I stay up and watch both semis..:-) in which case, I certainly won't be posting!

servenrichie
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:10 PM
LOL CC!

I ,SerenaFan do solemly swear not to act like a complete an utter idiot regardless of if my favorite wins or loses. When Serena wins I will not come on this board and post retarded statements about the other player. If by chance my fav Serena loses, I will not come on this board and post idiotic statements about said winner. I do understand that posting positive comments about either player is not only allowed but Highly Recommend.

Servenrichie

Lynx
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:20 PM
I KimmieFan do solemly swear not to act like a complete an utter idiot or asshole regardless of if my favorite wins or loses. When Kimmie wins I will not come on this board and post moronic nor retarded nor gloating statements about the other player. If by chance my fav Kimmie loses, I will not come on this board and post idiotic nor moronic nor retarded statements about said winner. I do understand that posting positive comments about either player is not only allowed but Highly Recommend. :p :p

Lynx.

extra comments: I hope I've never acted, nor would ever act thus!
I think, btw, that Serena has the edge - she's the number one of the world right now. (But I can hope, can't I? :) )

I'll ammend this: I will congratulate Serena if she wins (like I did after the Hopman Cup match). :)

last promise: if Joy comes to gloat, I'm gonna bait her. :p
Go, Kimmie, go !! (And if she loses: go Venus, go !!)

tennischick
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:31 PM
i promise not to twirl regardless of who wins...:o :o

WtaTour4Ever
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:59 PM
LOL I figured most who respond to this wouldn't be the FANS I was really targeting it to but thats ok. I'm just glad to see that we can all get along, hopefully it will continue after Serena beats..... I mean after the match is over :-)

WtaTour4Ever
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:28 AM
Congrats to Rena on a good win....out of oblivion

:sad: for Kimmie....I thought she had this one in the bag. Sorry guys.

gentenaire
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:56 AM
It's good to see that all the people in this thread have kept their promise :)

tennisIlove09
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by CC
I hope when Venus wins I can resist the urge to tell Serena and Kim fans to shove it up their pieholes.

How's that? :)

:D :hearts:

Lynx
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:04 AM
Congratulations to Serena for a great win. What a come-back! :eek:

And damn - I'm hurting! :sad:

gentenaire
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Lynx
And damn - I'm hurting! :sad:

Me too :sad:

Hence my plea to be gentle with me, some have answered it, others haven't.

Lynx
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:11 AM
Somebody gave you a rough time over this??? :mad: :fiery:
I'm only just back online - I haven't seen any negative reactions yet. Don't want to see them, either. :(

Well - I shouldn't react. I promised. But I do hate gloaters.

gentenaire
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:02 PM
Glenn made a very stupid thread and deserves all the negative responses he's getting.

When Kim was still in a winning position, they were saying Serena was handing her the win on a silver platter because she was making a lot of errors. I wonder when they'll realise that a lot of those errors have to do with the person standing on the other side of the net. Serena wouldn't be making those kind of errors if she was playing me.

I can't stand gloaters, I can't stand people who can't accept that their favourite can actually lose a match fair and square.

Lynx
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:29 PM
Hear hear !!

And pffffffff @ Glenn. :fiery: