PDA

View Full Version : WE DON'T WANT PETTY, STUPID THREADS IN ALL CAPS!

Volcana
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:32 AM
Please. This is childish by OUR standards.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:34 AM
I have never understood why people get so wriled up by CAPS. Its just a typeface sheesh!

but since it annoys you so much I shall refrain.:angel:

Volcana
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:38 AM
It not the use but repetition, and it's such a 'tit for tat'.

Guess what, the rankings just resolved. The four best players in the world are in the SF of the first major. Three seperate sizes of four different styles of player. Kim and Venus are more defenders, Serena and Justine, more attackers. So the final is definitely attack vs defense.

This is as close to guaranteed drama as we've had since the 99 US Open.

The players are givng us so much right now. Can't we at least whine and taunt creatively?

Venus Forever
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Volcana
Please. This is childish by OUR standards.

CHEERS!!:worship:

Poe
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:42 AM
page 1 is absolute classic wtaworld right now..... 20 variations of the exact same thread

i wish people could find other ways to get their point across :p

Buitenzorg
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:45 AM
:worship:

Lisbeth
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:07 AM
I agree.

And the reason people don't like caps is because it's the way you SHOUT in electronic communications and we don't like to be SHOUTED AT FOR A WHOLE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gladysharon
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Volcana
Guess what, the rankings just resolved. The four best players in the world are in the SF of the first major. Three seperate sizes of four different styles of player. Kim and Venus are more defenders, Serena and Justine, more attackers. So the final is definitely attack vs defense.

This is as close to guaranteed drama as we've had since the 99 US Open.

The players are givng us so much right now. Can't we at least whine and taunt creatively?

Cool...the 4 top players in the semi finals...boy are they good!!

sideout
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:37 AM
Ditto Volcana! I agree with your entire post.