PDA

View Full Version : Kim def Myskina 6-2 6-4! (Bring it On, Serena!)

Buitenzorg
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:13 AM
:cool:

Rocketta
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:18 AM
Serena will bring it don't you worry! :wavey:

Buitenzorg
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:21 AM
I'm sure she will! :D

But, can she beat Kim? that is the BIG Question?

Rocketta
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Buitenzorg
I'm sure she will! :D

But, can she beat Kim? that is the BIG Question?

Umm, no the question is can Kim win a set? :D

Buitenzorg
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:34 AM
Hell yeah!

we'll see :D

It's going to be a very tough match tomorrow!...I'll be stay on TV!

Volcana
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:34 AM
Clijsters Williams

Winners 27 29
UEs 37 19

Break Convs 06/12 04/09
Net Apps 13/13 10/15

Aces 2 8
DFs 2 1

1st Serve% 63% 53%
Win% on 1st 69% 83%
Win% on 2nd 47% 70%

Fastest Serve 164k 194k
Ave 1st Speed 149k 165k
Ave 2nd Speed 133k 134k

Total Points 68 62

Williams stats vs Shaughnessy
Clijsters stats vs Myskina

You SURE Kim wants some o' this?

Buitenzorg
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:39 AM
Maybe someone can posting here:

Round 1 stats : SERENA vs LOIT :D

and

Round 1 stats : KIM vs REEVES :D

Jordan.
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:48 AM
:rolleyes:

Becool
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:57 AM
Maybe someone can posting here:

Round 1 stats : SERENA vs LOIT :D

and

Round 1 stats : KIM vs REEVES :D

Why these stupids belgians fans keep on bringing this match in discussion? If you want to compare who's playing better you HAVE to check their most recent match's stats..

To compare Serena's first match to Kim's ridiculous cause Serena's not the same player.. :rolleyes:

And in their quarterfinals match, Serena was more regular and consistent. So on this base, Serena should win tomorrow :p

Buitenzorg
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Becool
Why these stupids belgians fans keep on bringing this match in discussion? If you want to compare who's playing better you HAVE to check their most recent match's stats..

To compare Serena's first match to Kim's ridiculous cause Serena's not the same player.. :rolleyes:

And in their quarterfinals match, Serena was more regular and consistent. So on this base, Serena should win tomorrow :p

Talkin about STUPIDITY! :o Obviously you are more Stupid! Check it all before you talk! have a look out here! You (The Williams Fans) did the same thing! :p

Becool
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:07 AM
Talkin about STUPIDITY! :o Obviously you are more Stupid! Check it all before you talk! have a look out here! You (The Williams Fans) did the same thing! :p

Look STUPID ( :rolleyes: )

Like I said, if you want to see who's playing better you have to compare their most RECENT MATCH! And that's what Volcana did..

He gave the stats of their quarterfinals.. While you're asking to their first round stats which have no meaning now since Serena's a better player in this week.. :rolleyes:

Averylove
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:09 AM
I'm affraid that if Serena bring it on she might make Kim pull a No mas like Duran did against sugar ray lenoard LOL !

Are you sure you want Kim to bring it on ?
Becarful of what you ask for you just might get it !

"Ming the Merciless One" Crushs Kim the Belgium "waffle" 6-1 6-1

Buitenzorg
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Becool
Look STUPID ( :rolleyes: )

Like I said, if you want to see who's playing better you have to compare their most RECENT MATCH! And that's what Volcana did..

He gave the stats of their quarterfinals.. While you're asking to their first round stats which have no meaning now since Serena's a better player in this week.. :rolleyes:

Maybe that is for you! :D

But, personally I prefer have a looks for all stats (Round 1 - QF) :p

Jordan.
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:11 AM
Wow, someone who actually has worser grammars than Bernardo :rolleyes:

Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:12 AM
Can everyone just stop bitching and let Kim and Serena sort it out on the court?

...and past match results don't matter at all. It's how they are playing on the day that counts

Buitenzorg
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Averylove
I'm affraid that if Serena bring it on she might make Kim pull a No mas like Duran did against sugar ray lenoard LOL !

Are you sure you want Kim to bring it on ?
Becarful of what you ask for you just might get it !

"Ming the Merciless One" Crushs Kim the Belgium "waffle" 6-1 6-1

Hey SMARTY Pant :o

That would be great if you can posting at the other thread! (Serena def Meghann 6-2 6-2! Bring it on KIM!) your opinions like this :D

jujufan
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by untitled2284
Can everyone just stop bitching and let Kim and Serena sort it out on the court?

...and past match results don't matter at all. It's how they are playing on the day that counts

THANKS!!!!! Cause my head hurts of all the bashing

Buitenzorg
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Spicy Bullet
Wow, someone who actually has worser grammars than Bernardo :rolleyes:

Yeah you are right! :D

Jordan.
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:14 AM
Hey, fuck off! :D

persond
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:16 AM
:D :D Serena is going to be seeking REVENGE for that Championship loss, and will be out to embarrass Kim in front of her supportive Aussie Fans!!!:D :D Just you wait and see!!!:p :p

WtaTour4Ever
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:16 AM
Now now people lets not get all excited ......... obviously Williams fans want Serena to win and Belgian fans want Kimmie to win, no need to turn it into a war or bashing ..... jeez people, I think some of you Williams and Belgian fans get a little too excited over something that doesn't even have more than a minimal effect on your lives.

Now with that said Go Rena ..... :-)

Buitenzorg
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Spicy Bullet
Hey, fuck off! :D

Do you mind?

Piss off!

K155-k155
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:26 AM
Calm down ppl :kiss:

K155-k155
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:27 AM
Go Kim :kiss: Go Serena! FIGHT for a FINAL Spot :D

sideout
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:33 AM
Actually, if Kim plays Serena like she did Myskina, she's done and will be done quick. Not that I don't expect Kim to step it up, but that was some dayumn uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggllllllllllllyyyyyyyy tennis that she played out there.................

Like Pam S said (can't believe I'm actually agreeing with her) ugh! Kim, needs to get back on the practice court and sort out that forehand of hers.......