PDA

View Full Version : Is ESPN showing Kim beating Myskina or Serena beating Shaughnessy?!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:44 AM
?!?!?!

"Topaz"
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:49 AM
They said both will be shown. Nothing is definite with ESPN.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:59 AM
Well, Kim is the love of my life Joy!!! I want Kim to win, but for reasons I won't get into, it would be greater if Serena won. And also, if Serena is so close to making history, God better fucking pay her a visit and help her out! LOL! You know, I have that mentality too if someone has 3/4 of the grand slams, they should just get the 4th since they are so close and it would suck to not, REALLY SUCK to be THAT close and not get it!!!

vs1
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:03 AM
Mrs Guga, making me die of laughter!
Hey, Guga is my fave on the men's side! We have something in common!

vs1
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:04 AM
I think ESPN said that they are first going to show Serena and then Kim's match.

Oasiatic
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:04 AM
When are the semis being played? Friday?

lizchris
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:05 AM
I hread the semis will be played on Thursday.

Bright Red
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:08 AM
LOL at the title of this thread! As descriptive as it is accurate.

So now the semis are a showdown of families. It's the Williams Sisters versus the Belgian Sisters!

Go Williams!!!!!!!

vs1
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:20 AM
Semi's are THURSDAY MORNING MELBOURNE. That's tomorrow! I believe first it's Venus-Justine and then Serena-Kim immediately afterwards.

GO LUCK TO THEM ALL!!!

"Topaz"
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by joy
I know- i'm a bit conflicted because i want nothing more than for Venus to win but and it would be good if Kim helped her out--LOL! But the Serena Slam would be nice and it would also be nice for Kim to get herh first title in her honey's homeland but Go Venus GO:)

Ice cold water over Joy! He's fully confused! :o

BTW, while you're at it, don't you think Juju deserves it too in order to start married life on a good foot. ;)

bobcat
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:33 AM
Which match are they showing now on ESPN?

selesfan
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:40 AM
They are showing both womens matches, Serena's first.

Crazy Canuck
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:42 AM
ESPN is such crap.

You know damn well that if Roddick was on right now they would be showing live tennis.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by vs1
Semi's are THURSDAY MORNING MELBOURNE. That's tomorrow! I believe first it's Venus-Justine and then Serena-Kim immediately afterwards.

GO LUCK TO THEM ALL!!!

GEE!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!

Light-skinned Girl
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:57 AM
Your thread title is *funny*. :D