PDA

View Full Version : Which final would you like to see most?

-Fienesse-
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:00 PM
Which final is your dreamfinal? Mine is Kim-Justine off course.
This is the first poll I post, so I hope it's gonna work...

The Crow
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:12 PM
I don't really want an all Belgian or all Williams final. And since I want Justine in the final...

Elske
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:17 PM
Kim vs. Justine! :bounce:

Glenn
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:17 PM
Err, you seem to have forgotten about Myskina and Shaughnessy.
I want Shaughnessy - Henin-Hardenne final!

Elleke
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:18 PM
kim vs justine..
but remember kim still has to win against Anastasia, and that won't be that easy and serena also against Meghann..

The Crow
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Glenn

Damn and I didn't even realise :o

gladysharon
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Glenn

YEAH! I want that too!!:bounce:

The Crow
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:28 PM
Oh and a Henin-Shaughnessy final is ok for me too :D

carot
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:29 PM
Henin-Shaughnessy! yeah baby! :D

spokenword73
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:30 PM
All Williams, all the time!!!

Lynx
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:43 PM
Kim vs Venus. :)

Nina_rus
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:13 PM
Kim vs Justine for sure

Kim vs Venus will do too :)

Blackie
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:20 PM
Kim vs. Justine :)

persond
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:29 PM
:( The really funny thing about these "polls" is how they turn out to actually be "cheering threads" for ones favs; so why not just start a cheering thread for whomever you wish and leave it at that!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Most of the polls on this board are a "big joke"!!!!:p :p

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:50 PM
KIM VS VENUS!!!!!!!

And Kim beating Williams back to back on her campaigh as the number One player in the world.

As for Henin, she will just be a consistent 4rt round or quarters. A Cheater will never win any major. VENUS will give her the dose of her own medecine.

griffin
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:14 PM
But if you claim Juju is a cheater, doesn't that mean you think Venus will be cheating when she plays Juju?

Talk sense, would you?

As to the question of finals - my first two picks going in (Amelie vs anybody, Kim vs. Serena) won't happen, but I can honestly say I'd love to see any of the 4 possible match-ups named.

Dirty Sanchez
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:17 PM
I'd like to see a Kim v Venus final! :)

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by griffin
But if you claim Juju is a cheater, doesn't that mean you think Venus will be cheating when she plays Juju?

Talk sense, would you?

As to the question of finals - my first two picks going in (Amelie vs anybody, Kim vs. Serena) won't happen, but I can honestly say I'd love to see any of the 4 possible match-ups named.

VENUS does'nt need to cheat JUJU. She has all the weapons to destroy her. VENUS is already a champion, she doesnt need to cheat. Justine is still aspiring to beat power players (except on clay). Lindsays allows her to cheat and Venus wont allow it.

I think your the one who needs to make yourself with sense.

Devon
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:23 PM
If we get an all Williams final, at least we can hope that Venus is gonna come back and bring some challange like she used to do. We know she is capable of it.

But if we get an all Belgian final, how exciting could that be? WE KNOW Kim is going to beat the crap out of Justine like she always does, so what's exciting about that?

jujufan
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:26 PM
I don't know ... I think an all belgian final will be exciting cause Justine is so underestimated ...
She can play very very wel on the moments when she has to ... And she has beaten Kim before.
The question is how she has recoverd?

For my part I'll be happy with one of those two girls winning ...or in the final ...

griffin
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:33 PM
Of course Venus doesn't need to cheat to beat Justine (or anybody else). But I'm not the one who called Justine a "cheater" and then said that Venus would give her a dose of "her own medicine"

Perhaps you meant she'd share her morning vitamins?

Whatever.

May the best women win!

TatiAnnahølic
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:33 PM
Kim vs Venus or Serena vs Venus.

AjdeNate!
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:40 PM
Kim vs. Justine, all Belgians...all the time!!!!

apoet29
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:44 PM
The Serena-Justine, Kim-Venus finals seem more exciting on paper than the Serena-Venus, Kim-Justine finals do. Serena has absolutely destroyed Venus the last couple of times they have played and ditto to the Kim-Justine lineup.

However, I like all four ladies and any of them in the finals would be fine with me.

BB
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:52 PM
where is Meghann? :sad:

Devon
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by BB
where is Meghann? :sad:

I think she is losing to Serena tonight. They might show it on ESPN.

jenny161185
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:59 PM
QueenLindsay what are you talking about justine cheating and cheating its a load of waffle shes a professional tennis player just because she took Lindsay out in the fourth does nt mean shes a cheater. I want a serena - justine Final

Ma. Estefania
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:54 PM
Kim-Justine Final

With Justine winning at last!

ys
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:55 PM
Myskina-Henin.