way
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:45 PM
"I CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!"

Brian Stewart
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:46 AM
"Piece of cake. *boot* Argh, my leg!"

or

"And THIS is what I'd do to Larkham's brother."
McEnroe was later seen with the sunglasses down, rumored to be covering 2 black eyes.

Colin B
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:59 AM
"You put your left leg in,
left leg out,
in, out, in, out
and shake it all about!"

(A song/dance called 'The Hokey-Kokey' - could be just a British thing!)

daniela's necklace
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:03 AM
"see? you can hit a ball without a fucking racket, you people should learn more!, watch"

CoryAnnAvants#1
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:20 AM
"John Mcenroe working out w/an Aussie rugby team in preparation for his tag team fight at Trump Plaza. The John Mcenroe/Mary Carillo vs. Todd Larkham and his brother. Larkham's brother referred to this as an 'intergender match, since John was wearing such a short skirt when he ran away from me. Then again, Mary is pretty butch, so it's maybe it's regular men's tag. Either way we're gonna kick their ass!'

Car Key Boi
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:23 AM
After discovering that the Car Key Boi had crept Ninja-style into the parking lot of the Australian Open, and proceeded to key the shit out of The Mac's brand new shiny VW Passat, The Mac launched into an enraged freak-out screaming
"YUO CANNOT BE SERIOUS! SOME ASSHOLE HAS KEYED MY FUCKING CAR!"

the Mac then ripped out the airbag from his Passat and with a 60 yard punt, kicked it into the Rod Laver Stadium, whilst the Venus/Hantuchova match was in progress

the airbag landed right on the baseline, although Daniela contested that THREE TIMES, claiming the airbag was OUT and should be re-punted

After this commotion, The Mac took another hard look at the savage gashes that were adorning his shiny paintwork and was then seen heading towards the Commentary box mumbling something about people being inconsiderate

- Car Key Boi :)

Colin B
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:33 AM
JohnnyMac takes advantage of the new ATP 'Sleeveless shirt rule' but sooo breakes the 'White socks with a black outfit = Eeeew! law'

GoDominique
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:46 AM
"F*ck those German cars!"