PDA

View Full Version : Poe Has Spoken. My unimportant question has been answered... :hearts:

Pages : [1] 2

Lynx
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:36 AM
Something totally unimportant I don't understand:
Stinger changes her name to Martian Marri... but the thread she started "Welcome to Chez Marri" is still labeled as being started by Stinger.
Niminator changes his name to Nimi... and the thread HE started (and I think he might have had another name still when he started it) "A QUALITY thread for Israelis & their friends" lists as thread starter... Nimi !How is this possible? :confused:
What does Nimi knows that Martian Marri doesn't? :eek:

So ok - it's not important - BUT IT'S BEEN BUGGING ME.
So please, anyone? :)

Lynx
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:48 AM
And oh yes, now that I'm here - I tried to put a non-wtaworld-smiley in my sig, namely this one: http://websmileys.bei.t-online.de/tiere55.gif... but it turned out code (you know: [img*]the address of the smiley[/img*]).
I suppose it's impossible to post an image in your sig? :confused:

carot
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Lynx
What does Nimi knows that Martian Marri doesn't? :eek:

He edited the first post in that thread after changing his name.

I suppose it's impossible to post an image in your sig?

Indeed it is.

Lynx
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:37 AM
"He edited the first post in that thread after changing his name."
Ah - OF COURSE ! :o :rolleyes: @ myself

2x thanks Carot. :) :)
I'll never ever call you an "avskyelig grønnsak" again - ever!

Lynx
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:51 AM
Oh - just a sec, hold everything!

This is what it says in Nimi's first post of his thread: "Last edited by Nimi on Oct 14th, 2002 at 03:21 PM". He changed his name from Niminator to Nimi long after that...

So my first question still stands !!

Grønnsak!? :devil: :confused:

King Aaron
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:53 PM
you can add me to that list. I started Ask Us Asians........ and I changed my name but it still says m!ssundaztooD ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:23 PM
lmao Mark lynxie.... you ahve too much sparetime!!!!!!!!! :p :p or is it just that i like to think of me?? ;) hah.... :angel:

grønnsak!! answer him!!! Carot = vakker grønnsak :kiss:

carot
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:33 PM
pfff i dunno anymore :p

*feeling like a vakker grønnsak* :sad:

Lynx
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:49 AM
Hi Miss Understood :) - I like that name. (Though I guess it was way too wide open to all kind of tasteless puns. :rolleyes: )

Martian Stingthing - I have approximately 8 posts per day; you, OTOH, have approximately 21 posts per day --- and I'm not going to mention the averages of aaron® or Beautiful Vegetable here (I still can't believe you actually called him "Beautiful" :mad: )
So who has the most spare time here, eh? Hmmmm??? :p

That's ok, Carot, thank you, anyway. :)
I'll ask Nimi: he should know, I guess.

Nimi - do you ever come in here? Niiiiimiiii ??

Lynx
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:38 PM
Nimi?? *bump*

King Aaron
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:50 PM
Hi Miss Understood :) - I like that name. (Though I guess it was way too wide open to all kind of tasteless puns. :rolleyes: )

Martian Stingthing - I have approximately 8 posts per day; you, OTOH, have approximately 21 posts per day --- and I'm not going to mention the averages of aaron® or Beautiful Vegetable here (I still can't believe you actually called him "Beautiful" :mad: )
So who has the most spare time here, eh? Hmmmm??? :p

That's ok, Carot, thank you, anyway. :)
I'll ask Nimi: he should know, I guess.

Nimi - do you ever come in here? Niiiiimiiii ??

Yes, it was way too wide open and lame people started to make fun of it.

:o :o Martian Stingthing?

Hey, my posts are sacred. This isn't sparetime it's a time to talk without any control! :p

Lynx
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:01 PM
I thought "Stingthing" sounded kind of cute. Endearing. :)

NIMI?

*bump*

Darkheart
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:04 PM
My theories (probably wrong):

1. There is a certain cut-off date. Users who signed up before that date and then change their names will not get their previous posts updated. Users who signed up after that date and then change their names will get their previous posts updated.

2. The admin who changed the user's name did it the wrong way (somewhat). It does not update the user's previous posts. Some admins will do it the right way. Then it will update the user's previous posts.

carot
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Darkheart
2. The admin who changed the user's name did it the wrong way (somewhat). It does not update the user's previous posts. Some admins will do it the right way. Then it will update the user's previous posts.

I'm pretty sure i changed Marri's, Nimi's and Aaron's names myself, and i always do it the correct way thank you :p;)

Dunno bout your other theory :)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:40 PM
hm..... i've noticed taht my threads in MP (which are over 1 year) ahve changed to "Martian Marri" - and i sure haven't gone to the first post and changed it.... lol

Mikey
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:00 AM
ok, so i went and checked my old posts. i noticed that one of the threads that had been started in february (and lasted posted in that same month) has been started by me.

i think that after a while, it will change automatically. the theory could be wrong, but it's the only explanation that's logical - though i guess the admins would probably know it if that was actually the case, so...;)

Mikey
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:09 AM
ok, scratch that theory.

i think nimi changed his name after aaron changed his, and there are still threads w/ the "m!ss" name (i can't ever spelled that right, so im not even trying :p ) as the starter. :confused: :confused:

maybe it's the "registered" symbol that's throwing them off for all of aaron's threads? dunno.

Nimi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:13 PM
You know, i have been wondering about it myself, i just didnt start a thread about it.
Very weird.

Lynx
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:15 PM
So you don't know either. Weird indeed! I thought you had done something...

Well, thanks!! :)

Nimi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:15 PM
The days after i changed my name the thread started was still lisetd as Niminator, but several days after it (i didnt edit the first post in months) it changed to Nimi. Oh well.

Lynx
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:17 PM
Bizarre. :eek:

Well - it's not really important...

King Aaron
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Mikey
ok, scratch that theory.

i think nimi changed his name after aaron changed his, and there are still threads w/ the "m!ss" name (i can't ever spelled that right, so im not even trying :p ) as the starter. :confused: :confused:

maybe it's the "registered" symbol that's throwing them off for all of aaron's threads? dunno.

yes namely the Asian thread and those that are in Anna and The Smash Pistols! ;)

I don't think this ® is throwing them off and yes Koen I'm sure you did it the right way. :D

köj-è
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:49 PM
and I ..... don't care! :o

Lynx
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:37 PM
Well, köj-è, you don't have to - but why stating that here? :confused:
Btw: trying to understand something is always worthwhile. Always. :)

The Crow
Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:30 PM
Where's Fox Mulder when you need him :mad:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:35 PM
Mulder :hearts:

but but, he isn't an agent anymore..... :sad:

köj-è
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:21 PM
Well, köj-è, you don't have to - but why stating that here? :confused:
Btw: trying to understand something is always worthwhile. Always. :)

;)

Lynx
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Always. ;) :) :D

Mikey
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:34 PM
LOL - you're not gonna rest until you find out the answer to this question, are you :p

;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:40 PM
all i say is Dont' hold your breath, man..... :o :p

Lynx
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:45 AM
Eventually somebody's going to tell me. :angel:
Eventually "they" will get tired of this thread. :devil:
Eventually. :cool:

I have a E-NORM-OUS long capacity! :o :bounce:

(And, by the way, this is the first and till now the only thread I've ever started... so I have a soft spot for it. I'm not gonna let it die!) :D

Poe
Jan 27th, 2003, 06:30 AM
my best guess is that thread/forum maintenance was done after nimi changed his name, but not after marri

all threads on wtaworld have just been updated to reflect the proper names and information

Lynx
Jan 27th, 2003, 06:51 AM
Thanks Poe. :)

This seems very logical (didn't know there was something like thread/forum maintenance).
I conclude you can do a maintenance every forum, and maybe even every thread - and that would clearly explain the discrepancies signaled by Mikey...

Yes, that must be it.

Thank you, Poe.

I'm gonna let go of my breath now. See Martian Marri, you don't have FAITH. Shame on you! :p

:) :) :)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:01 AM
lol!!!! lynxie :worship:

poe :worship: :hearts:

King Aaron
Jan 27th, 2003, 02:26 PM
:worship: Poe

There u go Lynx! :D

Princess Fiona
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:00 PM
I'm so pleased your question was answered Mark! ;)

:worship:

Lynx
Jan 27th, 2003, 08:49 PM
! :) ! Mercurian Marri ! :) ! aaron® ! :) ! Fiona ! :) !

:worship: Poe :worship:

:hearts:

Thank you for being there for me at this emotional moment, guys.
*swallows loudly; weird wet spots appear on his cheeks*
*it seems as if his eyes are losing their juice!*
*can this be true?*

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:37 PM
Mercury?? pffffffff wrong planet :p :angel:

*takes out Kleenex from bra* here you go mark..... :kiss: :o

Princess Fiona
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Awww...

*dedicating my 8181st post to Mark* :worship: :D ;)

King Aaron
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:16 PM
:eek: from bra?

Lynx
Jan 28th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Martian Marri
Mercury?? pffffffff wrong planet :p :angel:

*takes out Kleenex from bra* here you go mark..... :kiss: :o :drool: "From bra." :drool:

*accepts Kleenex, dabs at cheeks with it, then inhales it's perfume. Flushes deeply.* Thanks Marri. :hearts:

Well, I DO see you more as a mercurial than as a martial Marri. :p :)

Lynx
Jan 28th, 2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Franziska
Awww...

*dedicating my 8181st post to Mark* :worship: :D ;) :worship: :kiss: Fiona ! Your very 8181st - such a nice and unique number ! :kiss: :worship:

*cheeks are becoming wet again.*

Lynx
Jan 28th, 2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by aaron®
:eek: from bra? Yes, sirie - from bra! :cool:
Eat your vegetables, say your prayers - and sometime, sometime, a girl may reach into those depths for you! :devil: :D :)

Mikey
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:57 PM
:worship: poe :D

lol - life is good lynx :cool: - now that the meaning of life is solved :angel: ;)

King Aaron
Jan 29th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Yes, sirie - from bra! :cool:
Eat your vegetables, say your prayers - and sometime, sometime, a girl may reach into those depths for you! :devil: :D :)

So deep. :) For me! For me!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 29th, 2003, 04:47 PM
lmao mark!!!!! :D ;)

my kleenexes are precious, never throw it away, you hear me! :p hehe

Lynx
Jan 30th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Thanks Mikey. LOL - yes, life has been good to me. :D :) :( For a few days that is.

But, you know, I worry - I worry. :(
I have these nagging questions at the back of my mind, as many as a newly born girl has eggs. Or a newly born chicken. Who has the most eggs, a girl or a chick - do you know? And what was here first: the chicken or the egg? - Achhh, never mind.
Questions. They're gnawing and gnawing and gnawing away - soon I'll have no mind left.

There is sooooo much I don't understand. :eek:

HELP?

Lynx
Jan 30th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Lol aaron®. Yes, that was rather deep :o.

Marri - I've had this godawful thought, I couldn't sleep anymore, please tell me it's not true! I mean - you said you pulled that kleenex out of your bra, and suddenly I asked myself: is there something else in Marri's bra - or is it just all kleenexesses?? :eek:

lol - I'd never ever throw away something so preciousss. :o Gollum. We likesss it, don't we Precioussss? Yesss, we do! :drool:

King Aaron
Jan 30th, 2003, 06:30 PM
My preciouss!! ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 31st, 2003, 02:26 PM
gollum :hearts: :drool: Master :worship:

:eek: LOL - relax, the whole kleenex thing is a JOKE - it's all natural :p :o :D

hehe joy, ok.. i'll start calling him Mark... ;)

Princess Fiona
Jan 31st, 2003, 04:16 PM
:worship: :kiss: Fiona ! Your very 8181st - such a nice and unique number ! :kiss: :worship:

*cheeks are becoming wet again.*

*passing Mark a tissue* ;) :kiss:

You have changed your signature!! :eek: Oh, I guess you couldn't have Colette forever... *sigh* ;) It is a nice signature!!

(I am currenly reading The Vagabond by Colette and I owe it all to your old signature so dank je!!)

*feeling emotional too* ;)

Oh no... I will need a tissue soon at this rate!! *slump* ;)

Lynx
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:33 AM
bajangurl - "rather amusing"??? "RATHER"? :fiery: Pfffff ! You're just no joy anymore. :(

FYI, it was very amusing. You're hanging out way too much with that keyed-up car brat, gurl; don't forget: too much pepper ruins the taste buds fast! And then you'll have no taste left! :rolleyes: :D

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž
Marri, don't you listen to her; she forgot to copyright "Lynxie". Plus she has ditched me for your old boyfriend - the ugly shadowy one in your nice Monaco pic! (you look fabulous, btw). And she's only one of many too, even if she thinks she's "his number 1" ! Look at her sig !! :eek:

So you call me what you want, Fair Empress of Mars. Let's doublecross the doublecrossers, eheheh. :devil: :D
(So there IS something else in your bra besides kleenexes? :) What could that be, I wonder... *dreamy*)

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž
Handss off, aaron® - she'sss oursss, oursssss. Precioussss!

Lynx
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:40 AM
Awww, Fiona, you're so sweet. :) :hearts:

(All women DO keep their tissues at the same place, right? :hopeful: :o ;) )

Yep, changed my sig - everybody else was doing so, even you! And no, my new sig is not very nice (awfully sweet of you to say so) - YOURS is though. Mine is more of a battlecry, really. :o (I made the second part up myself, tried it out on my wife - she ROFL'ed, so I decided to use it... although it is a bit crude. :) )

Where did you learn those Dutch words? I'm touched. Thank you.
Here, damn it - let's share that tissue... snuffle.

Lynx
Feb 1st, 2003, 02:56 PM
Oh yes, Fiona - forgot to mention this.

There is this documentary(?) series on the Flemish television about three men (a musician and an actor and a photographer) who are touring through Europe on their motorbikes, stopping left and right to amuse, amaze and /or enlighten us. In the episode that was broadcasted yesterday evening they were touring through Wales! I've never been there, and I was really looking my eyes out (is that an expression in English?). I never knew Wales was so beautiful!! They went to Dylan Thomas' boathouse, of course, and visited the Bron-Y-Aur Cottage where Led Zeppelin made their third album... and ended in Cardiff, where they sung "Delilah" together with the local (ex-rugby!) choir (I suppose Tom Jones is from Wales, then?). Great fun!

And you really live in a beautiful country. :hearts:
My wife and I decided on the spot we will go to Wales, one of these years. :)

King Aaron
Feb 1st, 2003, 03:10 PM
I didn't know you have a wife Mark :o

Lynx
Feb 1st, 2003, 03:34 PM
You didn't? Never made a secret out of it. Yes, I'm married. I'm awfully old, considering. :sad:

But she lets me play with the girls on the Internet - isn't that nice? :o ;) :D :bounce:

Princess Fiona
Feb 1st, 2003, 04:06 PM
I am sweet, Mark? *blushing* :) Thank you!! You are very sweet too... :) *pulling tissue from bra* ;)

Maybe I will be the next to have a Colette signature... :) Thank you for liking my sig too!! Yes, it came from my favourite book, Life's Little Instruction Book... *sigh* :rolleyes: :)

I'm pleased you enjoyed the TV show!! (And I know what you meant by the expression too) It is a beautiful country, but very cold at the moment, brrrrr!! *shivering* Tom Jones IS Welsh, dat klopt!! :D I visited Belgium 8 years ago :o (Brussels) but I have been meaning to visit YOUR beautiful country again for SUCH a long time... I will do it, for certain... ;)

:wavey:

Lynx
Feb 1st, 2003, 05:30 PM
No, bajangurl, I'm not mad at you. :eek: :kiss:

I understood you perfectly - you don't need to take extra lessons English yet. :p
I think my *cough* thread is VERY amusing, with Marri and aaron® and Mikey and Fiona (and who am I forgetting?) all nonsensing away. (Attention: new verb! -> "to nonsense away"). I was playing hurt, & joking about the fact that you only qualified it "rather" amusing. :p :D
You should have said that my baby thread was the most beautiful, most endearing little baby thread you'd ever seen - and that it looked exactly like me! :( :)

Well, I admit I was not happy with your namechange... because it made me change the second line of my sig.
Remember, it said "A Thing of Beauty called me her Lynxie twice."
"A Thing of Beauty..." referred to "is a joy :hearts: forever" of course, so my sig suddenly didn't make any sense anymore... :sad: :sad: :sad:
But I have no claim on your name, of course. :)

And of course, I'm jealous! I'm jealous as hell ! You dumped me - me - for that poseur! :mad: :fiery: ;)

Lynx
Feb 1st, 2003, 05:41 PM
Cold here too, Fiona - it has been snowing all day long. The whole world looks virginal again... :)

Our country doesn't compare to yours, I'm sad to say. There are just too many houses everywhere: there is no SPACE anymore, and certainly not in Flanders :sad: (We do have a few nice things, like Brugge, though.)

Ahh, so you have a magical bra too! :hearts: :drool: :lick:

Ayyyayy!!! I love it when you talk Flemish. Sends a tingle right down my spine, it does! :kiss: :eek: :kiss:

Princess Fiona
Feb 1st, 2003, 07:04 PM
It's snowing in Flanders? :) How beautiful... :)

I don't know... I saw some of the cycling coverage from Belgium last year and your country looks so clean and beautiful!! And the Belgians on the board are so nice... :) I WILL visit again, I WILL visit again... ;)

*adjusting my magical bra* :D ;)

What was that about my Flemish? Ohhhh... :hearts: *making Mark one of my favourite posters* ;)

Take care... :wavey:

Lynx
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:47 PM
Well, the snow is gone already, and the world looks dirty underneath. :sad: :(

Oh Fiona, if you ever visit Belgium again you will be very wecome :) ... but if your time + money is rather limited (like ours is) then I would urge you to visit countries and regions you've never seen before. There is so much to see in this world and so little time! (And it's so expensive to travel - unless you follow the downtrodden paths... :( )

You know - I think I speak for all men when I say there is something very fascinating and, yes, weird about a bra. I mean - every woman can remove her bra without removing any other clothes, can't she? Magic!! ;) :D :)

You take care too... :wavey:

King Aaron
Feb 2nd, 2003, 07:36 PM
Now I know then Mark ;)

:eek: FeeM has a magical bra!

Princess Fiona
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:37 PM
You know - I think I speak for all men when I say there is something very fascinating and, yes, weird about a bra. I mean - every woman can remove her bra without removing any other clothes, can't she? Magic!! ;) :D :)

Really? Errrr... :o ;) I'll have to try this... :o ;)

:eek: FeeM has a magical bra!

:eek: :o ;)

*hoping the magic in the bra will help my tennis faves* ;)

Mark - very nice words about travelling, thanks... :)

help my tennis faves? Help my LIFE? *cough* ;) *adjusting magical bra* :D

King Aaron
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:32 PM
lol FeeM!! :) ;)

Don't worry! I'm sure your faves will do fine and we, the Garden fans will help you through the rough patches of your life! :kiss:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:33 PM
bajangurl - "rather amusing"??? "RATHER"? :fiery: Pfffff ! You're just no joy anymore. :(

FYI, it was very amusing. You're hanging out way too much with that keyed-up car brat, gurl; don't forget: too much pepper ruins the taste buds fast! And then you'll have no taste left! :rolleyes: :D

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž
Marri, don't you listen to her; she forgot to copyright "Lynxie". Plus she has ditched me for your old boyfriend - the ugly shadowy one in your nice Monaco pic! (you look fabulous, btw). And she's only one of many too, even if she thinks she's "his number 1" ! Look at her sig !! :eek:

So you call me what you want, Fair Empress of Mars. Let's doublecross the doublecrossers, eheheh. :devil: :D
(So there IS something else in your bra besides kleenexes? :) What could that be, I wonder... *dreamy*)

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž
Handss off, aaron® - she'sss oursss, oursssss. Precioussss!

lynxie mark :hearts: :hearts: :kiss:

:worship:

lol gee i wonder what can really hide behind my bra...... :p :o

Lynx
Feb 5th, 2003, 05:19 AM
Fiona - you're Maleysian all of the sudden! :eek: :) Have you been there already? (I've been in Thailand - just north of Maleysia - and Indonesia, but not in Maleysia yet).

And what does "Superskyderen" mean? Is it Welsh? (And how do you get those custom titles - only if you're one of the founding mothers? Are you a founding mother?) :confused:

No really - didn't you know that, as a woman, you're supposed to be able to remove your bra without removing anything else :o ? The first time I saw it, I was perplexed. Later my wife showed me in detail how it was done (but it still seems more magical than knitting). Later still I saw an episode of "Friends" wherein Monica (or was it Phoebs?) removed her bra from under her winter clothes, while all "the boys" were going "Uhhh???" I was rotflmao, because I recognized the situation... :D

Re putting a spell on you faves: don't trust too much on magic - remember you were going to "spell" an all Belgian Aussie final? Big help you were. :( :p

Who are your tennis faves, btw? Besides Eleni I mean... I know about her from our first encounter. :)
And what's wrong with your life?

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Lynx
Feb 5th, 2003, 05:28 AM
Ah, aaron®, I was wondering what you could mean with your Garden fans... till I remembered "Franziska's Garden". :) Like "Marri's Yoga Class/Fight Club" it's not something I dare post in (I barely dare look at it) because those threads have their own history, with their own inhabitants, their own laws, their own morals... I'd feel like a total stranger. :o

Weird how there are those two threadbearers - Franziska and Marri - and they're both women; there are no threads build around a single male poster. What could be the deeper meaning of this? :confused:

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Lynx
Feb 5th, 2003, 05:33 AM
:hearts: Fair Empress of the Red Planet :kiss: thank you for calling me lynxie again :hearts:
It always makes me want to roll over on my back and purr.

Would you please take part in my little poll? Could you answer the following question:
Do you know how to remove your bra without removing your other clothes? :o

Thank you for participating. :worship:

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

per4ever
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:37 AM
this should be in non-tennis :o lol

Princess Fiona
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:11 PM
Aaron!! :kiss: *feeling touched* ;)

Mark!! :kiss: No, I've never been to Malaysia - perhaps that wonderful poster Aaron, the board's best, that credit to the Internet will invite me one day? :worship: ;) You've been to Thailand? How wonderful... I used to have a friend from that country! Maybe I'll visit that country one day too... :)

"Superskyderen" is Danish for "shooting star" (you have to read the skiing thread to be familiar with this... ;)). I had the custom title because of the time I registered... although, I was very lucky to get one, because I think I registered AFTER the date specified!! *gulp* Thank you Admins... :o :kiss: ;)

Right, I'll try and remove my bra without removing any clothes and report right back to you!! :p I don't really care for wearing a bra sometimes - they can be so restrictive!! I'll find a convenient part of the day and see what I can do... *cough* ;)

You are always welcome in the Garden thread, always!! I really like to read your posts!! :) Maybe you should have a thread? *thinking what I can do* ;)

What's wrong with my life? Aaaargh... *slump* :o

Princess Fiona
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by per4ever

Sorry, K-man... :o This is probably my fault... :o ;)

King Aaron
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Awwwww, those word are too much to take FeeM! *sobs* *sobs* :sad: I'm so touched!!!

Would you like to come to Malaysia one day? ;)

Mark, don't worry. That's exactly what I did! I invaded the Garden with my charming *cough* personality.

K man! Shushhh!! :p

Princess Fiona
Feb 5th, 2003, 06:00 PM
Awwwww, those word are too much to take FeeM! *sobs* *sobs* :sad: I'm so touched!!!

Would you like to come to Malaysia one day? ;)

Mark, don't worry. That's exactly what I did! I invaded the Garden with my charming *cough* personality.

K man! Shushhh!! :p

:wavey: :)

Oh yes!! I'd love to visit Malaysia!! I'd love to travel - it is my number one dream and has been for a while, but I'm too scared... :sad: I tell myself I'll live my dreams one day... *very dramatic sigh* :)

Mark, yes, Aaron invaded the Garden and now we are wearing orange neon jackets... ;)

Maybe you'll have to sweet talk Koen, Aaron... *keeping quiet* :o ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 6th, 2003, 12:02 PM
:hearts: Fair Empress of the Red Planet :kiss: thank you for calling me lynxie again :hearts:
It always makes me want to roll over on my back and purr.

Would you please take part in my little poll? Could you answer the following question:
Do you know how to remove your bra without removing your other clothes? :o

Thank you for participating. :worship:

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Lynxie :hearts:

to answer this: Yes, i can remove my bra without removing my clothes lol. it's not that hard ;)

and to answer your other question... about one year ago, the Non Tennis section was filled with threads like the ones Fiona and I have. K's thread is still alive :) and he's male;) I think most of the regulars had their own "Q and A" thread, which later developed into chat threads.... :o
the Garden and the Yoga class are both over 1 year old ;) :o

awww, i love your wing dings!!! :) do you mind me stealing one of them and put it in my sig? :angel: :worship:

per4ever
Feb 6th, 2003, 12:12 PM
I'm definitly male :fiery:@lynx for forgetting my lovely thread :sad:

per4ever
Feb 6th, 2003, 12:13 PM
to answer this: Yes, i can remove my bra without removing my clothes lol. it's not that hard ;)

why did he ask that Marri :o:o btw..I think almost all girls can do that :confused:

Princess Fiona
Feb 6th, 2003, 12:42 PM

I MUST be able to do this... :o *feeling like a failure*

*trying very hard*

*breaking back attempting*

*cough* ;)

I did not answer your other questions Mark - I'm very sorry!! :sad: Tssch, did all the magic have a negative effect on my memory? :confused: ;) My tennis faves are Eleni, Justine, Tina Pisnik, Monica Seles, lots more... :) As for males? Hmm... Nicolas Lapentti :hearts:, Nicolas Escude, Xavier Malisse... :)

I will do this - broken back or NO broken back!! :mad: *fiddling with straps* ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:16 PM
lol fiona! ;) hint: have your arms [i]inside]/i] your clothes.. then it will be a lot easier.... :angel:

lol K, don't ask me why he asked it..... :o

per4ever
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:40 PM
I think he has some naughty plans :o

Princess Fiona
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:06 PM
lol fiona! ;) hint: have your arms [i]inside]/i] your clothes.. then it will be a lot easier.... :angel:

oh yes!! :o :D :cool: :) ;)

:bounce:

King Aaron
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:28 PM
:wavey: :)

Oh yes!! I'd love to visit Malaysia!! I'd love to travel - it is my number one dream and has been for a while, but I'm too scared... :sad: I tell myself I'll live my dreams one day... *very dramatic sigh* :)

Mark, yes, Aaron invaded the Garden and now we are wearing orange neon jackets... ;)

Maybe you'll have to sweet talk Koen, Aaron... *keeping quiet* :o ;)

:D I'd love for you to come here!! :D How about a few years later? I'm still in skool now so I'm not free ;)

Yes, we are wearing neon coloured jackets proclaiming 'Stalking Is Life'. FeeM's wearing the 'SAS 4 U' bra! ;)

No! I'm not in talking mode with Koen :p

Lynx
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:04 PM
:wavey: per4ever :) aaron® :wavey:

:kiss: Fiona :hearts: Marri :kiss:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
I'm away for a day, and when I come back there are 13 (thirteen!) new comments!
See, that's another reason why I hesitate to enter these immensely succesful chat-threads: everything goes so fast there, by the time I'd be able to post again I'd have to read like 10 pages... and I'd want to reply to everything and everybody of course (I'm such a know-it-all), but by the time I'd be ready to post another 2 pages would have shot up...
I'm afraid I never could keep up... so I would miss all the fun. (And I already spent the biggest part of my spare time here!)

I think (hope) I can handle 13 comments. Barely. There were only 11 when I came online!...

(Well, I'm gonna prepare my replies in WordPad, then post the whole bunch of them - or I'm sure somebody will have answered my first one and somebody else will already have commented etc before I ever get my second one ready. I'm sloooow. And long winded. I'd have to learn to post just a few words. But I fear I'm incapable of doing that - I'm a well-oiled chatterbox, I am. :rolleyes: )

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lynx
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:11 PM
About threads

per4ever wrote:
Fiona replied:
Sorry, K-man... :o This is probably my fault... :o ;)You're right, K, it probably should... but not the first part - that was a Legitimate Question! After my Question was finally answered some of us just kept on talking... and it's been fun. :)

But I understand it may be annoying seeing this thread popping up every day or so, pushing the other (valid) threads down - sorry.

Fee, how could you figure this is your fault, sweet lady? If anybody's it's mine. I should let it die... but I love this little thread soooo much :sad:

Marri wrote:
... K's thread is still alive :) and he's male;) I think most of the regulars had their own "Q and A" thread, which later developed into chat threads...
Per replied:
... I'm definitly male :fiery:@lynx for forgetting my lovely thread :sad:Do you mean the "Ask K (per4ever) anything thread"-thread? Well, that's not something like "Do the dishes 4ever with Per", is it now! That was my point: there may be several Q & A -threads still around, but only female Q & A's developed in those cozy home-away-from-home's, didn't they?

My question stands: what could be the deeper meaning of that? I see both of them as a kind of Cariatides, holding up the whole wtaworld on their fragile shoulders --- living examples of womanly strength. :o :angel:

Fione wrote:
You are always welcome in the Garden thread, always!! I really like to read your posts!! :) Maybe you should have a thread? *thinking what I can do* ;)
Aaron replied:
Mark, don't worry. That's exactly what I did! I invaded the Garden with my charming *cough* personality.Fiona, thank you very much for inviting me in your Garden, and for your kind words. Aaron, thank you also. But like I said in my previous post: I'm afraid I couldn't keep up. (And what is more: I don't have a charming personality; I'm not such a credit:sad: :p )Maybe I'll put my toe in it, one day...

But please Fee, pretty pretty pretty please (I'm down on my virtual knees here) don't you even joke about starting a thread for me - I'd die & I would never post in it. I'd change my name! I certainly would not answer any question. You may find this hard to believe, but I'm a very private person really, rather shy and introvert. I like talking, but only with a few ppl, in a dark corner, like here.
And I've only started these two threads here because I had a question. (Some ppl start threads saying "I'm bored" or "I can't sleep" and they're welcome to it - but I never could.) Did you ever see the personality-test-thread K started a few weeks ago, btw? That test gave astoundingly accurate results...

Fiona and Aaron spoke about:
orange neon jackets...and 'SAS 4 U' bra'sSee what I mean? I've not even entered your lovely Garden, and I'm clueless already!

Lynx
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:13 PM
About Malaysia and Thailand and elephants:

I just found out in Gogomaggie's "Anybody wanna learn Japanese? (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55542)"-thread that Aaron is Malaysian, and now I see it here - I didn't know that. :) (So Fiona - you're making big eyes at him hoping he'll invite you, eh? That's not a bad tactic, maybe. There is a Thai here too, I noticed - and of course köj-è is from Indonesia, isn't s/he? Maybe we should begin courting them too? :p )

Aaron, I thought you were a Jew, probably living in the UK :o. (Shows how much I know!!) "Aaron" seems a Jewish name, and I had seen you post in the Israelian thread, and you seemed to be online together with the West European bunch, and your English is so very smooth...

So you're from Malaysia - you credit to the Internet! You board's very best! Isn't it true everyone in Malaysia is so wonderfully hospitable? *cough*

(I love that whole region - and I know it's a big one - from Myanmar (Birma) to Vietnam to Malaysia to Indonesia. Beautiful nature, beautiful culture, beautiful people.)

I've been to Thailand twice, one "rougher" trip (floating on rafts and sitting on elephants and trekking through National Parks and sleeping in huts and eating in street-restaurants - great but tiring fun) and one more luxurious (5 star hotels, boattrip to Pang Nga and the sea-gypsies, eating in expensive fish-restaurants, visiting lots of temples of course, and crocodile-farms... - also great and less tiring... but I preferred the more adventurous trip).

A little piece of advise: if you ever get the chance to travel on an elephant, don't let them put you in his/her neck, unless you're a kind of Kim Clijsters and are wearing long leather pants!!! That was my place of honor for more than three hours - I could barely get off afterwards because an elephant's neck is broaoaoaoad, I just couldn't close my legs anymore, I couldn't feel them! Plus, my thighs were scratched from the knee up. An elephant doesn't have much hair - but he has a few, and they're like steel wires. (Hence the leather pants advise.)
Our trip was a three-hour affair through the hills in the North of Thailand, and I died several horrible deaths. The only thing I could hold on to - with my lower legs, mind! - were the elephants ears, but sometimes he waved with them, slowly, leisurely, and then I lost all grip. That was particularly breathtaking when we were descending some steep hillside: he would wave his ears and I would start falling forwards, pushing my hands down hard on the top of his head - and that loose skin on his brow would just fold away, giving him a very big frown, while I was still sliding forwards...
And oh, did I mention? I was supposed to guide the beast somewhat with gentle kicks behind his ears. Haha, big bleeding ha. He didn't care, did he? Sometimes he intentionally turned the other way, just to annoy me.
We were with a little group, and there were several elephants - but ours was a character. He was always trying to overtake the other elephants: he couldn't stand not being first. He did this overtaking - if you can believe me - on paths not wider than 10 cm (4 inches).
While going downhill. While waving his ears. While the other elephants were blocking his way.
A little piece of advise, if you ever get the chance to travel on an elephant: choose the bench. You'll still die, but it will be a gentler death.

And after such a trip: try a Thai massage. There is nothing quite like it. We had several Thai massages on both trips - and I really miss them. I wish we could get them here too: it's sooooo relaxing! A real Thai massage takes two hours; they start with pulling your toes and end with your head - and when it's over (all too soon!!) you're an whole new person. There is only one word for it: heaven.

Thailand is a beautiful country with a very engaging people - but alas, there are way too many tourists nowadays. Ach, it's the same dilemma everywhere: if something is worth visiting, soon it will be swarming with tourists (and who are we to wish them away: we're just one of them)...

Lynx
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:17 PM
About bra's:

Hey - I'm innocent of all charges here! Marri was the one who started this bra-thing; for the rest I was only trying to help Fiona. That's me: always ready to give the girls a helping hand :o.

way to go, Fee, I knew you could do it! Wish I could have witnessed your triumph! :o :) :bounce:

Lynx
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:18 PM
About wingdings:

They ARE rather nice, aren't they? :cool:

Of course you can use them, Marri - it's not stealing, it's flattering. :) :) :)
You keep calling me Lynxie, and you could get away with anything - anything! :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:26 PM
lmao, literary "a helping hand" :o :p ;)

hehe thank you lynxie :worship: :p *stealing wing dings codes :angel:

Princess Fiona
Feb 6th, 2003, 08:55 PM
:D I'd love for you to come here!! :D How about a few years later? I'm still in skool now so I'm not free ;)

Yes, we are wearing neon coloured jackets proclaiming 'Stalking Is Life'. FeeM's wearing the 'SAS 4 U' bra! ;)

No! I'm not in talking mode with Koen :p

A few years later? We gotta deal!! ;) I'll make a note of this... ;)

That's right!! We are very stylish people, right, Aaron? :drool: ;) I DON'T think I'll be modelling this bra!! *cough* ;)

You're not in talking mode with Koen? But still in the stalking mode? :p Aaah, I see... ;) :cool:

Princess Fiona
Feb 6th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Hello Mark, who is also a credit to the Internet ;) If I call you "Lynxie" then can I also use those wingdings in my signature, please please please please PLEASE? :D :cool: :bounce: :bounce: ;)

Interesting to read about your adventures in Thailand... :) I had a Thai friend who told me that those who do not speak this language do not go to Heaven!! :eek: *preparing to study hard* ;) I don't know if I'd be brave enough to travel on an elephant... What was that about taking the bench instead? (I HAVE to study... ;))

I studied massage (but not for very long at all :o) - I'm not familiar with Thai massage but I can imagine it's goooood... :)

I certainly won't start a thread for you - you have my WORD!! :worship: I am also a very shy person... I think that comes across on this board and in PMs/E-mails too... :)

You wish you could have witnessed my triumph? Well, it was almost witnessed... but, this is NOT the place for tales of "Fiona embarrassment"!! ;)

I like this thread very much too... :) Again, if you ever want to post in the Garden Lynxie ;) you are welcome...

Lynx
Feb 7th, 2003, 06:07 AM
You're welcome Marri. Did you notice the middle one is a yin-yang symbol?
It looks nice in your sig. *very proud* :kiss:

You're gonna make me famous yet: Fiona wants one too now --- maybe I could set up shop as a wtaworld sig-artist? :o :cool:

For all your Personal Sig-thingies one address: Lynxie's !

~ " Sig-thingies makers since 2003 " ~

What do you think? :confused: :p :)

Lynx
Feb 7th, 2003, 06:14 AM
So here I'm rolling over again, with my paws mowing through the air, looking silly and purring away at yet another lady who knows my secret name, and how to push my buttons. I'm such a pushover :sad: ...

Those wingdingies: of course you may copy them too, Fee: you'd make me proud, like Marri did. :)

Hm, re-viewing what I posted yesterday I can't believe I actually wrote all that. I'm telling vacation stories now? You shouldn't encourage me - you should stop me. :(

I think your Thai friend may have been pulling your leg; I've never heard that! :rolleyes: Thai are mostly Buddhists; there is not really a Buddhist heaven - everyone can reach enlightment. But maybe s/he was animist? (Thai, the language, is quite logical, but hard for us to learn, because it has five different tones. They don't expect Westerners to master that, though - you can make yourself understood without them. Another thing that makes it hard to learn is of course the writing; the letters they use are only used in Thai.)

Of course you'd be "brave" enough to sit on an elephant; if I (with my tendency to acrophobia) didn't pull back from it, you can do it too! The little bench is a wooden construction higher up on the elephant's back which seats two; it's not really comfortable, but it's quite safe. (So we were told.)

You studied massage? *purring is getting distinctly louder now; little moans are escaping from smiling catmouth; moustaches are trembling* :lick: :drool: :hearts:

From one shy person to another: thank you. * But do tell: what almost happened when you removed your bra??? :o :p *

per4ever
Feb 7th, 2003, 08:54 AM
About bra's:

Hey - I'm innocent of all charges here! Marri was the one who started this bra-thing; for the rest I was only trying to help Fiona. That's me: always ready to give the girls a helping hand :o.

helping hand to get their bra out :eek:

Princess Fiona
Feb 7th, 2003, 12:55 PM
*admiring my new signature* :hearts: :D

What do I think? I like!! :bounce: Thank you VERY much Mark!! :worship: :)

My friend from Thailand was (and presumably still "is", we've lost touch :o) a priest (a Catholic priest). I should try and get in touch with him again, he was a great person... :) If he is right there won't be too many people in Heaven!! *cough* ;)

Yup, I studied massage for a time last year, but I really wasn't very good at it... :( I think you have to have a "feel" for it? It just wasn't for me... *siiiigh*

I liked reading your vacation stories!! And if I ever get to ride an elephant I'll keep your words in mind... :cool:

The bra? Ohh, I was almost (almost!) interrupted by a relative... :o Next time, I'd better watch out!! :eek: :p ;)

Take care... :kiss: :bounce:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:30 PM
You're welcome Marri. Did you notice the middle one is a yin-yang symbol?
It looks nice in your sig. *very proud* :kiss:

You're gonna make me famous yet: Fiona wants one too now --- maybe I could set up shop as a wtaworld sig-artist? :o :cool:

of course i noticed the ying yang, that's why i wanted it! ;)

haha, i like your sign! :D

and lol fiona... :o :eek: :o goot that it's Almost!! heh...

Princess Fiona
Feb 7th, 2003, 03:07 PM
and lol fiona... :o :eek: :o goot that it's Almost!! heh...

Yes, Girlfriend!! If she'd arrived (it was my Grandmother and she was with a friend!) just a minute or so earlier I'd have been super-super-SUPER :o...

*cough* ;) *very embarrassed*

King Aaron
Feb 7th, 2003, 04:26 PM
Wow, thanks Mark for the compliments on my English. I used to go online 3-4 hours earlier but if I did that, I won't have anyone to talk to except meybe K, because he's online almost every hour! :o :p

Yeah, I go to the Israeli thread to talk. They're a bunch of great people. :D I'd be so happy if I were living in the UK. As it stands, i've never left Malaysia! :o :o So FeeM, it's set. I don't leave this country, you come and visit me a few years frrom now

I don't think my name sounds Jewish. It's very common right?

About the elephant thing, I saw 2 contestants from Survivor getting a ride on an elephant's back. I think I get the picture.

Definitely, can you do a winding for my signature? I plan to change it next Monday. :D

Oh and FeeM, don't worry. I'm sure Marri will model for us when we give her some money! :p

Princess Fiona
Feb 7th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Aaron :worship: - I got the code for the signature by quoting one of Mark's "wingdings" posts and copying the code... :) Maybe I should have waited for "the man" to answer you here... :o ;)

We are talking about bra modelling? :rolleyes: :p lol, shall we try and re-enact the "Lady Marmalade" video? Maaaaaarri!! :bounce: ;)

King Aaron
Feb 8th, 2003, 03:29 PM
I want something original FeeM! ;) Maybe 'the man' will do a special one for me? :D

Lol!! Marriii!!! I think she'll do a fine....erm.....she...Marri...is.....Missy Elliott? :p

Lynx
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by per4ever
helping hand to get their bra out :eek:
You know what they say, K - "Better one bird in your hand..." :cool:
(And fasteners of bra's are made like puzzles - they're verrry devious. They do it on purpose, I guess. So a girl can always use a *cough* helping hand... :o )

Lynx
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:41 PM
of course i noticed the ying yang, that's why i wanted it! ;)... :o :o :o
Of course you did, Marri. :o :kiss: :worship:
I thought, maybe, it was too small to be recognized clearly (I saw it much bigger when I used it first - more like this [ ). :) :) :)

(It also depends on the resolution of your screen, I suppose.)

Lynx
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:46 PM
"Aaron was the firstborn son of Amram and his wife/aunt Jochebed, who were Levites (Exodus 2:1; 6:20). He was born during Israel's time in Egypt, 83 years before the Exodus, 3 years before his brother Moses, and about 10 years after his sister Miriam (Exodus 2:1,4; 6:20; 7:7)"...

Thus begins the Aaron-page (http://www.execulink.com/~wblank/aaron.htm) on this "Daily Bible Study"-site. Aaron is an old Biblical name, quite common among Jewish people.
I'm not a religious person, but "Aaron" automatically makes me think "Jewish", much more so than "David" (also a Jewish name, of course, but more widely used as far as I know).
That doesn't mean there aren't non-Jewish people who are called Aaron - there are, of course...

I have no doubt the people in the Israelian thread are great! I would love to post in so many other threads too, like (in no particular order): The Aaron and Marri thread :angel:
the Flemish Crapthread :D
Franziska's Garden :hearts:
Marri's Yoga Class/Fight Club :worship:
the ask K (per4ever) everything thread. :p
Welcome to Chez Marri :lick:
etc... :rolleyes:I just don't have the time. I couldn't keep up reading them - let alone posting in them (except now and then, but never regularly, like most of all the other posters in those threads)!

I wasn't flattering you, btw: your English sounds very good to me. (But then, I'm Flemish myself... :p )

Re sig-thingies. Errh, I was joking - I'm not "the man" here at all. I fear I've already given it my best shot. There are other combinations one could try (choosing from Wingdings, Wingdings 2, Webdings...) but the ones Marri and Fiona chose are the best I can come up with right know - I'm sorry!!! (I've looked. I've tried a few things. Nothing "worked"...)

Lynx
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:56 PM
Fee - you took the green one! Nice! :hearts: (You don't have to stick to those colors if you don't want them, though: I only made yours green because of your Garden, and Marri's red because of Mars, of course - and Aaron's blue because I associate blue with male... but please change whatever you like).

Ah, Catholics - tell me about them! I was brought up a Catholic: don't listen to them when they start talking about heaven or hell --- you will certainly go to heaven whatever language you speak. :)

So you liked my rambling about my vacation? :kiss: Flattering will get you everywhere - keep it coming! :p :D
LMAO at your Grandmother entering. You should have tried it in the bathroom... :o

Note: I've been trying other desings for Aaron, but I couldn't come up with much. Don't you think the one here is too "girlish"?

ššš|›››

Princess Fiona
Feb 9th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Hello Mark!! Lynxie!! ;) :wavey: You ARE very talented at this (didn't you say you'd like more flattery? ;)) - I love the design you've come up with for Aaron!! I don't think it's too "girlish" - I think it's nice!! I'd love to be able to be that clever - I'd like a web site (there were plans for a web site once) but I don't know how to make one "at all". :o Well, if I do, maybe I'll call on you for help... :)

Yes, Aaron :worship: your English is very good indeed!! :worship: I should go and learn some languages instead of spending so much time on here... :o

What is this, more bra talk? :o *feeling I've said enough here already* :o ;)

:kiss: and :wavey: at everyone!!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:52 PM
err....?? what is all this Marri modelling talk? :confused: what do you want me to do?!! :eek: :o *faints*

lynxie :hearts: :kiss:
ying yang :angel: it's a cool sign! :D you're right, they are rather tiny, but i still see them ;)

we sure wouldn't mind having you in the threads you listed. it would be an honer actually :worship: but i understand ya, it's way too much to read :eek: i was away from the board for 3 days, and most of the threads had 2 new pages lol :o

Barrie_Dude
Feb 10th, 2003, 12:15 AM
Is Poe Really Canadian?

King Aaron
Feb 10th, 2003, 03:28 PM
Oh, thanks for the research Mark. I thought Aaron sounded more 'Christian' :o

Thanks again for the compliments on my English. My mum should read this, she'd be so proud! ;)

I think it looks a little 'girlish' but your efforts are very much appreciated. If you can't come up with anything blue :cool: maybe I'll use that one.

Marri, we're talking about this

Marri <-------- Bra model/Missy Elliott :p

Barrie_Dude
Feb 10th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Aaron? Why are you modeling Bra's?:confused:

Lynx
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:53 AM
Hi Fee ! :kiss: :) :hearts: (called me Lynxie again prrr)

Thanks for all the flattery - but you see, Aaron DOES think it's a bit girlish, I knew he would. I thought it girlish. I guess it's a man thing. ;) :cool:

I'd love to help you with all your computer stuff; but as for setting up a website... ooowhee! I've never considered making one myself, so I wouldn't really know how. But I'm sure I could find out --- how hard can it be? *cough*
(If I'm not mistaken K studies something computerish, so I suppose he would know...)
(And if you're really serious about this, let me know, ok? I pretty sure I can find out - I know people. :) )

Ok, no more bra talk, it's get- "SpLLAa...

Lynx
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:57 AM
.................................................. .................aATssh!!!" --- my god - what was THAT! Everything was shaking; my screen was wobbling as if ---

Oh, phew, it's nothing - I see now: it was only Marri fainting. Bra was probably too tight - that happens. I wish she woudn't make so much noise hitting the floor, though. :( :o

Marri-hon :kiss: Also called me Lynxie again! :hearts: ... let me give you a Helping Hand (*removing too-tighties, hehehe*) - there, feeling better now? :devil: :angel:

Only 2 pages in 3 days? Hmm, that might be digestible - in the Flemish thread they do like 2 pages every 3 hours. And that's an average. That thread is 17 days old now, and it has 6787 posts, that is almost 400 posts or 10 pages a day. :eek:
The Isrealian thread is somewhat slower, but only somewhat... :(

Babbling rules, indeedy!! (Yes, I too read sigs - I didn't post in that thread but I saw Fiona's post. Thank you Fee... but you made me blush. :o )

Lynx
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:58 AM
Is the Pope Really Catholic? :confused: (Barrie - what ARE you talking about?)

Lynx
Feb 11th, 2003, 04:00 AM
Gee, yes, I really had to research that. :p (I only searched for "Aaron" in Google... and there it was.)
Are you Malaysian, Chinese, Indian or Miscellaneous? Muslim, Buddhist, Confucianist, Hindu, Christian or Mystified? Tell all !! :D

Malaysia seems a beautiful country - I don't understand why you would want to live in the UK?
Fee - close your eyes. Are they closed? Good.

(Believe me, Aaron, they don't know how to cook in the UK. Not in England, not in Wales - nowhere! Their food is terrible - ter-ri-ble! And the climate! If it isn't foggy, it's raining. You - don't - want - to - live - there ! )

Ok, Fiona, you can open your eyes again. :o

Blue it will be --- gimme some time. I don't know anything about you, that's a problem. Maybe something with stars. Hm.
Let me think about it. :)

per4ever
Feb 11th, 2003, 06:56 AM
Only 2 pages in 3 days? Hmm, that might be digestible - in the Flemish thread they do like 2 pages every 3 hours. And that's an average. That thread is 17 days old now, and it has 6787 posts, that is almost 400 posts or 10 pages a day. :eek:

we rule :cool:

Princess Fiona
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Mark!! L-l-l-lynxie!! :kiss: :hearts: ;)

You are welcome!! Thank YOU!! I love to just admire my signature... :hearts: ;)

I do not think that I could keep up with the Flemish thread either - all those posts! The Flemish posters are just too good and too fast for me... :sad: ;)

What was that?

*peeking through my closed eyes*

Lynxie... *grrr* What WAS that about my country? :p :beware: I do not think you will get free airline tickets to this country if anyone from British Airways is reading... ;)

I don't know if I'll do a website but it's something that interests me, yes (and thanks for being so nice about it :)). Maybe Mr K can help me in some way if I DO go ahead with a website one day? Hmmm... ;)

:kiss: :bounce:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:54 PM
.................................................. .................aATssh!!!" --- my god - what was THAT! Everything was shaking; my screen was wobbling as if ---

Oh, phew, it's nothing - I see now: it was only Marri fainting. Bra was probably too tight - that happens. I wish she woudn't make so much noise hitting the floor, though. :( :o

Marri-hon :kiss: Also called me Lynxie again! :hearts: ... let me give you a Helping Hand (*removing too-tighties, hehehe*) - there, feeling better now? :devil: :angel:

err..... :eek: :o :o

awww, thanks lynxie :kiss: i feel so much better now! i cna finally breathe! i guess i used too much kleenex this time... :angel: :o

lmao yeah, but we are not as crazy as the FC ppl... lol *thank god* K :p

King Aaron
Feb 11th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Barrie_Dude
Aaron? Why are you modeling Bra's?:confused:

:eek: :o :eek: Why would I even consider that? Marri's the one modeling bras!

King Aaron
Feb 11th, 2003, 06:08 PM
Okay, I'm Chinese Malaysian but am a Christian. :) I think at this time I'd rather live anywhere but Malaysia. It gets sick living in the same place for 15 years. ;) Besides, I've never left this place before. :o

Really? The food is terrible?! I know the weather is terrible but if the food is terrible as well, I might not travel there next time. Except maybe for Wimby and to Wales. ;)

Sure! Take all the time you need! :) I'm happy enough that you're doing a custom one for me. :cool:

LMAO at Marri falling down because her bra is too tight and because she stuffed too much Kleenex!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Okay, I'm Chinese Malaysian but am a Christian. :) I think at this time I'd rather live anywhere but Malaysia. It gets sick living in the same place for 15 years. ;) Besides, I've never left this place before. :o

Really? The food is terrible?! I know the weather is terrible but if the food is terrible as well, I might not travel there next time. Except maybe for Wimby and to Wales. ;)

Sure! Take all the time you need! :) I'm happy enough that you're doing a custom one for me. :cool:

LMAO at Marri falling down because her bra is too tight and because she stuffed too much Kleenex!

lmao aaron :p please don't make fun of me, your jie jie :p :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:30 PM
Joy, his ying yang signs are in some of his posts on page 2! they are in diff. colours, so you better chose the right one! ;) Red and Green are already taken :p :angel:

aww joy, don't be jealous! he loves his name lynxie, and starts to weep when we don't call him that :angel:
and the sharing thing.. well girl, you know, we shared the same womb for 9 months, same parents, same room, same friends... we are so used to it! :o http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/engel/engel028.gif

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:32 PM
lmao i know, the whole sharing thing is kinda freaky... :o

King Aaron
Feb 12th, 2003, 02:55 PM
lmao aaron :p please don't make fun of me, your jie jie :p :o

:o sorry jie jie ;)

Lynx
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:52 PM
http://websmileys.bei.t-online.de/tiere136.gif Not much time to talk now - so I'll keep it short.

(The Proximus Diamond Games on tv are eating away my spare time: I saw a struggling Justine today, a quite efficient Elke Clijsters & Kirsten Flipkens in the doubles, a steamrolling Venus, a conquering Patty Schnyder... we're spoiled here these days :) .)

F-f-ffee http://www.jordysworld.de/emoticons/liebe08.gif - one can get free airline tickets to your country - and the only thing one has to do is not telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but??? :D Ooh-ok:

Aaron, the food in the UK is quite exceptional and incomparable to any other food, and the weather is... ah... breathtaking. Do visit. *That ok? Can I have my tickets now? :angel: *

Uranal Marri - so I start to weep when you don't call me Lynxie, eh? That's soooo not true. :mad: :sad: :sad: :sad: (Very smart & witty, Divine miss M - I was rotflmao! :D )

Joyie - you're back !!!http://www.jordysworld.de/emoticons/liebe39.gif. I'm working on the sig-things (doing some for Aaron, I'll try to do some for every taste) - in a little while you'll be able to choose between a few designs, so please be patient. MRS BEGUILE B-GURL.

King Aaron
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Lol Mark! :)
Did you get to watch the Jelena vs Ai match?

Barrie_Dude
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:52 PM
We are suffering a bad case of the dreaded "Poe" bug here in Canada. Is there a vaccine for it?:rolleyes:

Princess Fiona
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:33 PM
Joy it's okay!! *backing away* ;) I will be careful now!! *avoiding the slaps* ;)

Mr Mark Lynx-man your comments about the UK were breathtaking!! :worship: Simply MAGNIFICENT!! :hearts: You can have free air travel here for the rest of your life... ;)

What's up, Mr Dude? You want a vaccine? *injects the Dude* Yeoooowch!! :p ;) Sorry!! ;)

Barrie_Dude
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:37 PM
*Slap* That's not where you give me an injection! That is what I'm supposed to "inject" into you!:rolleyes: :p ;)

Lynx
Feb 13th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Aaron - no, I did not see the Jelena-Ai match :sad:. But I heard Ai played splendidly!! Wish I could have seen it - I like Ai. :) (She won again today - and how! But I managed somehow to miss that too :( )

Joyie :kiss:, you will be most welcome, we'll have the guestroom ready - but do bring your partner. Otherwise you'll still get the guestroom, but I will unfortunately and unexpectedly be staying with my inlaws... :eek: *fearful*

Aaww Fi-oooh-na, thank you. I'll be visiting Wales first ! :hearts: :) Then I will give you a massage (I'm not too bad at it, or so my victims tell me) - and you may cook for me and prove me wrong. :)

(And I still don't know what Barrie is talking about. Never heard of a Poe-bug??? Barrie - don't you dare slapping Fee! :mad: :D )

[ Edit: unless, Barrie, you're referring to the worm Poe's laptop contracted? ]

Princess Fiona
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:35 PM
Mark!! http://websmileys.bei.t-online.de/tiere136.gif I love this smiley... :) I'm pleased you're enjoying the tennis in Antwerp!! Maybe there'll be an all Belgian final THIS time? *crossing fingers very very hard* ;)

Mr Dude? You're slapping me? :beware: I'll get those Garden Security Dudes on to you you know... ;)

A massage would be nice... I've had this back pain for the last few days!! :sad: I will make you a "grand" meal Mr Lynx!! ;)

Barrie_Dude
Feb 14th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Aaron - no, I did not see the Jelena-Ai match :sad:. But I heard Ai played splendidly!! Wish I could have seen it - I like Ai. :) (She won again today - and how! But I managed somehow to miss that too :( )

Joyie :kiss:, you will be most welcome, we'll have the guestroom ready - but do bring your partner. Otherwise you'll still get the guestroom, but I will unfortunately and unexpectedly be staying with my inlaws... :eek: *fearful*

Aaww Fi-oooh-na, thank you. I'll be visiting Wales first ! :hearts: :) Then I will give you a massage (I'm not too bad at it, or so my victims tell me) - and you may cook for me and prove me wrong. :)

(And I still don't know what Barrie is talking about. Never heard of a Poe-bug??? Barrie - don't you dare slapping Fee! :mad: :D )

[ Edit: unless, Barrie, you're referring to the worm Poe's laptop contracted? ]

:eek: More Concerned About Poe's Worm!:eek:

King Aaron
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Mark

Yes, I followed the live scoreboard of the Ai vs. Jelena match. It was pretty exciting. ;) Ai lost to Justine :(

Lynx
Feb 14th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Yes, Aaron, I saw Ai's match this time.
Justine is Belgian, of course, and I admire her tennis, but I don't really like her... while I DO like Ai, a lot... so I was thorn between the two of them. In the first set Ai took a beating - Justine was playing near perfection. In the second set Justine let down her guard a bit, and Ai went for every shot. She was great! But in the end she just wasn't good enough, not against the Justine of today. Justine-Ai: 6-2, 6-4.

Earlier today Venus defeated Tina Pisnik... in a quite similar scenario. In the first set Vee reigned supremely; when Pisnik finally succeeded in holding serve at 5-0 (advancing to 5-1) she triumphantly raised her arms, inviting and welcoming the applause :p :D . It was the only game she won in the first. In the second set, however, she did much better, while Venus made too many UE's. But one break was enough: Venus-Tina: 6-1, 6-4.

That match was followed by the QF of Daniela Hatuchova vs Nathalie Dechy. A very close match that was: after struggling against Els Callens yesterday, skinny Daniela (I cannot understand why some ppl think she's a babe) now needed 2 tie-breaks to see Nathalie off. This doesn't bode well for her SF against Venus! Daniela-Nathalie: 7-6, 7-6.

The last QF played today was Kim vs Patty.
Kim is my n° 1 fave - but that doesn't make me blind: she didn't play well at all, and certainly not in the first set! :( :sad: Patty had a very real chance to win that set: she led 5-3, Kim to serve; Kim held, 5-4... and then she lost that crucial game in a way that must have broken her spirit. Two close calls against her, a lucky ball bouncing on the net from Kim... so it went to 5-5, and then Kim took control. In the second set Patty seemed to have given up. Kim-Patty: 7-5, 6-1.

There is no doubt in my mind that Venus will defeat Daniela in her semi tomorrow... but with Kim's poor performance and Justine's splendid first set, I have to give Justine the edge in her semi. :(

As you can see, Fee: a Belgian final is not possible this time - no need hurting your fingers over it. Thank you for crossing them, though - I'll take special care of them when I do your back. :) Isn't it the cutest kitty you've ever seen! I love it too. As I do this one:
http://websmileys.bei.t-online.de/tiere71.gif

And yes, Joy, the final I was hoping for is Vee vs Kim... but I'm a bit worried now. Well, maybe Kim can raise her game against Justine... :)

As for the sig-thingies: please Aaron, Joy, bear with me a little longer. They ARE coming, I promise... in a few days? :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:07 PM
:sad: for Natalie and Patty :sad:

:wavey: you lovely ppl! :D

King Aaron
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:14 PM
this thread was finally moved to non-tennis ;) :angel:

King Aaron
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:29 PM
Mark

Kim beat Justine despite her being sick. Does Justine have a mental problem when facing Kim? :confused:

I take it that you saw all 4 quarterfinals but they didn't show Jelena/Daja's doubles match?

Don't worry, I'll wait. ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 15th, 2003, 05:23 PM
lmao about time ;)

:wavey: Lynixe :kiss: you got your own place in NT now :cool:

Princess Fiona
Feb 15th, 2003, 05:25 PM
You are right Joy... :)

LYNXIE!! http://websmileys.bei.t-online.de/tiere71.gif ;) I see this thread has moved... :o :) I'm sorry you don't care for Justine so much - she is my favourite!! (Well, second favourite, really...) But it's so good for Belgium to have these two "great" female players!! (And Xavier Malisse, Rochus brothers etc... :)) I think the Antwerp courts are very "stylish" too!! I hope it's a good final tomorrow... (I'm sorry, I haven't read about Kim being "sick" - hope she gets better soon... :)) I am pleased you are enjoying the tennis!!

(There are other great Belgian females too - Els Callens, Flipkens, Maes, Elke Clijsters...)

*surprising myself with my knowledge of Belgian tennis* :o http://perso.club-internet.fr/ttle/tennis/bewink.gif ;)

:wavey:@ everyone... :)

Lynx
Feb 16th, 2003, 06:55 AM
:eek: :sad: :eek: What are we doing in "Non Tennis"? :mad: :fiery: :mad:

Shouldn't we have been moved to the "Proximus Diamond Games"-forum, or to "GM" (not that I would want to be in GM *shiver*)? Since the last posts were definitely about tennis in General and the Proximus Diamond Games in particular!?!

:mad: and :rolleyes: @people who are always trying to put everything and everybody in little boxes with little labels on it, because otherwise their little souls feel a little unsettled...

The first quarter of this thread deals with a Question - so that should have stayed in "Bug/Error Reporting and Questions", btw. :(

There, I had to get this out of my system first. :D ;) :)

Lynx
Feb 16th, 2003, 06:59 AM
Hi Marri, Lucia of the North, Lovely Lady of the Lights!° :kiss:

I didn't offer you my condolences for Martina's retirement yet - I'm sorry for being so insensitive. I know I would be devastated if/when Kim retires (and that may be in a couple of years already! :sad: )

Who are you going to offer your invaluable support now? You don't seem to be a Kim fan... *pout*.

°see, I do look in on other threads were you people post. :D

ØØØØ××××

Aaron, yes - although Justine frantically denies it, she just freezes when she sees Kim on the other side of the net. You can literally see the fear and despair in her eyes. Once (say two years ago) Justine was being considered as the better player of the two (and technically speaking she may be)... but she hasn't been able to prove that, and it's getting to her. And with every match she loses against Kim, it's biting deeper.

She has this problem of being very, very ambitious - and she can't leave those ambitions off court. She should just go for every point, like Kim does, but no: she's thinking, thinking, thinking... and so she often defeats herself. (But let's not discount Kim: there is a reason why she's number 3... ;) It's a VERY tough young lady, mentally maybe one of the strongest on tour.)

And no, I didn't get to see Jelena/Daja's doubles matches - they hardly ever show the doubles here. :( :sad: (Not even the SF against Kim & Ai !!! :mad: )

××ׯØØØ

http://www.jordysworld.de/emoticons/pflanze24.gifFee! :hearts:
Yep, I know you favour Justine. I do admire her tennis, it's her personality I'm having a bit of trouble with... She's so grimly ambitious, it makes her say things she shouldn't say and disrespect people she shouldn't disrespect (well, that's my opinion). But I agree: we're so unbelievably spoiled in Belgium these days, we should enjoy it as long as it lasts 'cause it won't be coming back anytime soon... (but I wish Justine would relax a bit. She should lie on her back and look at the stars more. :p )

:) I hereby solemnly proclaim you an honorary Belgian. :)

Ù
×××[ØØØ
Ú

Lynx
Feb 16th, 2003, 08:03 AM
žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž
BTW: should I rename this thread now? Or should we just let it pine away? :confused: (I think maybe it's time to let it go. It's not as if tons of ppl post in here!)

ØØØ[×××

Lynx
Feb 16th, 2003, 08:23 AM
I had another valid question, btw, which I was considering posting in this thread. :(

——[––

Ah, well - I suppose I'll just have to start another thread in Bugs & Errors & Questions... :rolleyes:

ØØØl×××

Lynx
Feb 16th, 2003, 08:52 AM
žžŸŸlïlŸŸžž

Actually, it was something Marri said which made me wonder... (which makes me think of David Slater for some reason, so here :) : )

S Y S

King Aaron
Feb 16th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Mark

At least you get to watch tennis. I don't get to watch any over here. Well, hardly anyway. All we get is the Grand Slam coverage.
Hmm, you can really analyze poeple I think. ;) Having some ambition is better than having none. Do you think Jelena actually thinks on court? :confused:

:bounce: Thanks for all the wingdings! :D :D I'll have to give it a lot of thought and then put one in my signature. :)

Princess Fiona
Feb 16th, 2003, 07:17 PM
http://www.jordysworld.de/emoticons/pflanze24.gifFee! :hearts:
Yep, I know you favour Justine. I do admire her tennis, it's her personality I'm having a bit of trouble with... She's so grimly ambitious, it makes her say things she shouldn't say and disrespect people she shouldn't disrespect (well, that's my opinion). But I agree: we're so unbelievably spoiled in Belgium these days, we should enjoy it as long as it lasts 'cause it won't be coming back anytime soon... (but I wish Justine would relax a bit. She should lie on her back and look at the stars more. :p )

:) I hereby solemnly proclaim you an honorary Belgian. :)

Ù
×××[ØØØ
Ú

Mark/Lynxie? Lynxie/Mark? :confused: :kiss: ;) Thank you very very much for the rose!! :)

I just typed a response to this but pressed the wrong button - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :fiery: :( :fiery:

I admit that I don't know too much about the "personality" of Justine - for me it is her game... :) I don't read too many of the General Messages threads (I'll only post in there on "brave days"!! :p) and I guess I should really pay more attention... Oh, that backhand!! :drool: A Gift From Above!! :D I'm sorry you've found her disrespectful at times...

In her defence (if I may :o) she is a young woman... It must be so hard to grow up in the spotlight like that. I know that I couldn't have done it - I'd have shaved my head, gone mad and run away to live in an obscure corner of the world!! *cough* ;) And I also understand she's had a very tough life with the loss of her mother at an early age... Still, as a Belgian you'll know a lot more about Madame Henin-Hardenne than me... :)

An Honorary Belgian? *very very flattered* :D Do you like the new flag? :D ;)

Let the thread die? Well, I like to post here, and I'm SURE I'm not alone!! Soooooo... :)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:13 PM
Lynixe :hearts: Darling!!! how are you? :kiss:

Don't worry about it sweetie, i'll survive! I have great fellow Martians to help me through this "tough time" :)
Nobody will ever replace Marti :sad: I don't have a real fave after Marti.. atleast not yet. But i like Anna K, Patty, Lindsay and a Taiwanese junior player, Su Wei! :D Su Wei is young but she really shows some talents!!! :bounce:
But i don't mind watching Kim (and Justine) play ;) :angel:

King Aaron
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:11 PM

I just typed a response to this but pressed the wrong button - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :fiery: :( :fiery:

I understand. I did it as well! :o Stupid Reset Form!

Princess Fiona
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:16 PM
I understand. I did it as well! :o Stupid Reset Form!

Aaron my dear... :worship: :worship: With me, I often "Copy" what I've just written in case the post doesn't appear or the computer crashes/disconnects. :o But I hit "Paste" instead on that occasion and there was something a little different in this post reply box... :o ;)

Barrie_Dude
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Aaron my dear... :worship: :worship: With me, I often "Copy" what I've just written in case the post doesn't appear or the computer crashes/disconnects. :o But I hit "Paste" instead on that occasion and there was something a little different in this post reply box... :o ;)

Aarons a wee bit S...L....O....W.. But don't hold it against him! Per4ever has been working with him and hopefully he'll think like a regular person sometime in the next 100 years!;) :rolleyes:

King Aaron
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:29 PM
:o :o :eek: My bad! (Thoughs I was that smart :o)

I do as well, after those SAS messages, I'd started copying and pasting. ;)

King Aaron
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Aarons a wee bit S...L....O....W.. But don't hold it against him! Per4ever has been working with him and hopefully he'll think like a regular person sometime in the next 100 years!;) :rolleyes:

you're so right. i hope i become a regular person soon ;)

Barrie_Dude
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:34 PM
you're so right. i hope i become a regular person soon ;)

:eek: You want to abadon we irregulars?:eek:

King Aaron
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:38 PM
awww....don't worry Bar. You can be just like me ;)

Barrie_Dude
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:45 PM
awww....don't worry Bar. You can be just like me ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: please don't scare me like that Mr.Aaron!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lynx
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Aaron :) - can you describe your brain? I'll look around for it. (I hope it isn't gray and kinda gooey - 'cause I have this pulp sticking to my shoe... :eek: )

Re tennis: it's the same in Belgium: we don't get much more than the Grand Slams - and of those often only the second week!! :rolleyes: And now Antwerp of course... because it's in our own country. And this is actually a LOT more than we got a few years back, because we have two players in the top ten five now. (I'm speaking of public television, not Eurosport: you have to pay extra for that, and you never know what they're gonna broadcast either...)
Hm, yes - having some ambition is good (I don't think you could find one professional tennis player without ambition). Having too much ambition is self-destructive, imo.
I couldn't say anything about Jelena, I'm sorry - haven't seen her play all that often. I don't know if she thinks too much...

You a Jelena fan? I thought you were co-moderator :worship: of the Anna Pistolesi site! :)
(Well, the one doesn't exclude the other, of course...)

Lynx
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Fee :hearts: - it's indeed enraging when that happens, losing your post - and it always happens when you've written a LOT and you're quite happy with it, doesn't it? Me, I often write my longer posts in WordPad, copying and pasting them to the "big" reply box when they're ready, then previewing them to see if all the codes come out right... but still, sometimes I forget, and then of course something totally stupid happens and I lose the post nevertheless. :(

Justine... yes, she's a young woman, but aren't they all? Yes she lost her mom, and Kim her mom had liver cancer and almost died... :sad:
This is from a Belgian newspaper: (translated by KaseyL, moderator of the Clijsters Lounge):

Henin: "My most painful defeat against Kim ever". She was bitter and bitchy after the 6-2, 7-6 defeat. "My coach has easy talking, and you all too. But I have to do it alone on court'', snapped Justine Henin. .../...
Coach Carlos Rodriguez had to suffer for it, critical interviewers got a killing look, the music in between the games was too disturbing loud to her ears. No, Henin wasn't exactly cheerful Saturday afternoon. :o

Comment of our moderator: "It's not the first time she reacts in such a way when she is disappointed and has to face the media then. Understandable she was bad mooded, but she'll only get a negative portrait in the media as a result. Being no longer a fan of her, but with great respect and admiration for her tennis skills, I just hope that she learns to deal with such moments in a better manner, or she'll get more negative reports like this in the press."
I couldn't have said it better. "Being no longer a fan of her, but with great respect and admiration for her tennis skills." That's me. :)
By all means, Fee: defend, admire and root for Justine as much as you like. :)

Miss Fee, you do me great honour with your new flag :worship: - and this at a time when it isn't exactly popular to be a Belgian. Thank you.
So nice of you to say you like to post here... :kiss:

Lynx
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Marri, sweetheart - I'm fine, how are you? :kiss:

I like Patty and Lindsay, too! (And Anna K.:hearts: - but more for her, ahhh, hum, :o... well, not for her tennis. Pfff @ everyone who thinks she could be replaced by miss Anorexia as The Tennisbabe. Anna IS sex, Dani is only thin. :o :o :o )

I've never heard of Sue Wei - how old is she? We have a really promising young girl in Belgium too. Her name is Aude Vermoezen - and I don't want to know how the English speaking ppl of this board will mispronounce that! - she's thirteen (born in 1989), and on our national television they has called her an even bigger talent than Kim or Justine! But of course, one never knows: sometimes the biggest talents never get anywhere...

Maybe Aude and Sue will play each other one day?... :) :) :) Or maybe they'll play doubles!
What do you think of Ai? I think that's a really great lady - a very good player and a very nice person too! :hearts:

Oh, btw, before I forget: this was my question: Can a person be banned if s/he registers as two different people? I saw you say that once to TheGuy's alter ego... and I've heard David Slater say the same - but I can't find anything about it in the members agreement.

(Not that I have plans, but you know me: just curious... :p )

Lynx
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:58 PM
Barry, Aaron is not slow. :(
He just lost his brain, is all. That can happen to the best of us.
Not to you, then? :o :p :D

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:22 PM
Marri, sweetheart - I'm fine, how are you? :kiss:

I like Patty and Lindsay, too! (And Anna K.:hearts: - but more for her, ahhh, hum, :o... well, not for her tennis. Pfff @ everyone who thinks she could be replaced by miss Anorexia as The Tennisbabe. Anna IS sex, Dani is only thin. :o :o :o )

I've never heard of Sue Wei - how old is she? We have a really promising young girl in Belgium too. Her name is Aude Vermoezen - and I don't want to know how the English speaking ppl of this board will mispronounce that! - she's thirteen (born in 1989), and on our national television they has called her an even bigger talent than Kim or Justine! But of course, one never knows: sometimes the biggest talents never get anywhere...

Maybe Aude and Sue will play each other one day?... :) :) :) Or maybe they'll play doubles!
What do you think of Ai? I think that's a really great lady - a very good player and a very nice person too! :hearts:

Oh, btw, before I forget: this was my question: Can a person be banned if s/he registers as two different people? I saw you say that once to TheGuy's alter ego... and I've heard David Slater say the same - but I can't find anything about it in the members agreement.

(Not that I have plans, but you know me: just curious... :p )

We like the same ppl then :cool: ;)

Su Wei is 17 now.. (lol i thought she was 15.... that's when i first heard of her i guess)

i'll attach a pic of her... ;) i didn't bother to look for a tennis pic... so you'll ahve to wait a lil bit;)
a couple of posters here actually have directly contact with her, it's really nice :)

Lynx
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:59 AM
Thanks Marri. :kiss:

I should have looked a little further myself: this board has tons of pics of Sue :o

Click on this pic of her to see more...http://photos.wtastarz.com/data/558/1613Su-Wei2.jpg (http://photos.wtastarz.com/showgallery.php?cat=558&thumb=1)

It's a real beauty!

Barrie_Dude
Feb 18th, 2003, 02:55 PM
Thanks Marri. :kiss:

I should have looked a little further myself: this board has tons of pics of Sue :o

Click on this pic of her to see more...http://photos.wtastarz.com/data/558/1613Su-Wei2.jpg (http://photos.wtastarz.com/showgallery.php?cat=558&thumb=1)

It's a real beauty!
Is This Poe?

Nimi
Feb 18th, 2003, 02:56 PM
OMG i can't belive this has turned into a crap thread :eek:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 18th, 2003, 02:58 PM
lmao barrie :p no hush! :p

yeah, there she is!!! she is soooo cute! and very powerful to be not so tall and muscular! :D

i have seen all those pics of Su Wei - a while ago. recently, i've had some problems with login into the gallery :( :sad:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 18th, 2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Nimi

then why even bother coming in here? :eek:

We like this so called "crap"

:angel:

Barrie_Dude
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:05 PM

Nimi Loves Crap Too!

Nimi
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:11 PM

I like crap too, i just said i couldnt belive it turned into a crap thread. I mean, i take part in the Israelis thread, which is one of the biggest crap threads.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:25 PM
i think most threads in NT are doomed to become a *crap thread* sooner or later..... ;)

Nimi
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:26 PM
NT is the ultimate crap forum, that what makes it so great.

Barrie_Dude
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:34 PM
...And we are all full of crap!;) :p

Nimi
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:36 PM
No way! I am 100% quality :angel:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:39 PM
speak for youself barrie :p

Barrie_Dude
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:41 PM
No way! I am 100% quality :angel:

Now This Is 100% Pure Crap!:p

Nimi
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:42 PM
You little Canadian :mad:

Princess Fiona
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Fee :hearts: - it's indeed enraging when that happens, losing your post - and it always happens when you've written a LOT and you're quite happy with it, doesn't it? Me, I often write my longer posts in WordPad, copying and pasting them to the "big" reply box when they're ready, then previewing them to see if all the codes come out right... but still, sometimes I forget, and then of course something totally stupid happens and I lose the post nevertheless. :(

Justine... yes, she's a young woman, but aren't they all? Yes she lost her mom, and Kim her mom had liver cancer and almost died... :sad:
This is from a Belgian newspaper: (translated by KaseyL, moderator of the Clijsters Lounge):

Henin: "My most painful defeat against Kim ever". She was bitter and bitchy after the 6-2, 7-6 defeat. "My coach has easy talking, and you all too. But I have to do it alone on court'', snapped Justine Henin. .../...
Coach Carlos Rodriguez had to suffer for it, critical interviewers got a killing look, the music in between the games was too disturbing loud to her ears. No, Henin wasn't exactly cheerful Saturday afternoon. :o

Comment of our moderator: "It's not the first time she reacts in such a way when she is disappointed and has to face the media then. Understandable she was bad mooded, but she'll only get a negative portrait in the media as a result. Being no longer a fan of her, but with great respect and admiration for her tennis skills, I just hope that she learns to deal with such moments in a better manner, or she'll get more negative reports like this in the press."
I couldn't have said it better. "Being no longer a fan of her, but with great respect and admiration for her tennis skills." That's me. :)
By all means, Fee: defend, admire and root for Justine as much as you like. :)

Miss Fee, you do me great honour with your new flag :worship: - and this at a time when it isn't exactly popular to be a Belgian. Thank you.
So nice of you to say you like to post here... :kiss:

Mr Lynx! :kiss: :wavey:

Now Aaron has one of your signatures? You should receive money for this - hmmm, 20€ a sig? You like? ;) (Btw, Aaron, I like the new signature very much!! :) )

We must NOT let technology frustrate us - we can beat it!! :fiery: ;)

I did not know that about Kim's mother. I am very sorry to read that. :sad: Thank you for posting the excerpt from the Belgian newspaper/moderator...

What do you mean, it is not popular to be a Belgian right now? Naaaaah!! :p You have the best chocolate in your country :lick: and the best beer and the best fries and one of the best bands (Hooverphonic :hearts: ) and one of the most handsome men in the world in that band... :hearts: ;) I'll wear my flag with PRIDE!! :hearts: ;)

(And Mr Dude, Aaron is NOT slow!! :beware: )

Barrie_Dude
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:49 PM
You Pretty Little Isreali!;) :kiss: :drool: :lick: :hearts: :devil:

King Aaron
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:50 PM
Aaron :) - can you describe your brain? I'll look around for it. (I hope it isn't gray and kinda gooey - 'cause I have this pulp sticking to my shoe... :eek: )

Re tennis: it's the same in Belgium: we don't get much more than the Grand Slams - and of those often only the second week!! :rolleyes: And now Antwerp of course... because it's in our own country. And this is actually a LOT more than we got a few years back, because we have two players in the top ten five now. (I'm speaking of public television, not Eurosport: you have to pay extra for that, and you never know what they're gonna broadcast either...)
Hm, yes - having some ambition is good (I don't think you could find one professional tennis player without ambition). Having too much ambition is self-destructive, imo.
I couldn't say anything about Jelena, I'm sorry - haven't seen her play all that often. I don't know if she thinks too much...

You a Jelena fan? I thought you were co-moderator :worship: of the Anna Pistolesi site! :)
(Well, the one doesn't exclude the other, of course...)

:eek: You stepped on half of my brain!! :o I hope you can find the other half though. ;) It's red + pink in colour. Not too much goo but a fair bit as well.

We only get coverage from day 1 for the US Open and Wimbledon. :( I thought getting cable/private television would have enabled me to watch tennis regularly. But no, instead they broadcast delayed ATP tournaments which I find boring.

How could that be destructive? I see the Williams sisters have plenty of ambition and look where they are now.

I've seen her play a couple of times. Sad to say when I did saw her play, she was rushing a lot even when losing. She didn't take it slowly make sure she focuses well. :(

I'm a HUGE Jelena fan! :bounce: My absolute favorite! :D Anna is one of my favorites as well. :)

King Aaron
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Why thank you FeeM. :D I like it as well. About the charging thing.....I'm still only 15 you know. Where can I find the money? ;)

Nimi
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:56 PM
You Pretty Little Isreali!;) :kiss: :drool: :lick: :hearts: :devil:

Ack :eek::eek::eek:

*running away*

Barrie_Dude
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Ack :eek::eek::eek:

*running away*

(taking off clothes, running after Nimi) "Come Back, Sweet Lips!"

Nimi
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:03 PM
*running away even faster & tossing a poor cat that went by at Barrie*

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:25 PM
:eek: :eek:

King Aaron
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:33 PM
:o :eek:

Nimi
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:34 PM
I know! That Canadian must be arrested!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:34 PM
*makes more popcorn*

:cool:

King Aaron
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Eats Marri's popcorn :cool:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:40 PM
*slaps aaron's hand* NO! :p

Nimi
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Marri, you sure like slapping people dont you?

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:25 PM
but of course, if not, how am i supsoed to make ppl scared?? besides, i am gentle with my strokes :angel:

Nimi
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:27 PM
You want to scare people?
Just show up :p

Barrie_Dude
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:42 PM
(Sneaks up and grabs the lovely Nimi! Clubs over head with one of Marri's popcorns, drags off to bedroom):drool: :drool: :drool:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:51 PM
You want to scare people?
Just show up :p

you sure you wanna lend me your own method?

Barrie_Dude
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:55 PM
Marri, you don't scare me! Now your cooking on the other hand..........:rolleyes: ;) :p

Barrie_Dude
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:57 PM
Marri, you don't scare me! Now your cooking on the other hand..........:rolleyes: ;) :p

(of course, one could fry an egg on your hot little ass):drool:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:59 PM
lmao barrie! :p

Barrie_Dude
Feb 18th, 2003, 07:02 PM
:kiss: :hearts: :drool: :lick: :worship: @Marri!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 18th, 2003, 07:03 PM
lmao you really mean that huh?? since you replied twice :p

Barrie_Dude
Feb 18th, 2003, 07:09 PM
I'd love to show you how much!:kiss: ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 18th, 2003, 07:26 PM
:eek: *runs*

:o

Princess Fiona
Feb 19th, 2003, 12:15 AM
Why thank you FeeM. :D I like it as well. About the charging thing.....I'm still only 15 you know. Where can I find the money? ;)

Oh, I'm sure you won't have to pay... ;) Lynxie would not want your money!! And you are welcome btw!! :worship: :worship:

Err, what HAS happened to this thread? :confused: ;)

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:21 PM
:eek: *runs*

:o

You can run, but you cannot hide, Baby!:kiss: :drool: Let me be the one that pops your corn, darlin'!:kiss: :drool: :lick:

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:22 PM
Is This Poe?Now I get it - you're jealous! Ayayay!

! :) ! Marri ! :) ! aaron® & Nimi ! :) ! Fiona ! :) !

:worship: Barrie :worship:

:hearts:

Better now? Never mind, Barrie dearest - as most ppl around here know I'm straight all the way and very happily married, so you didn't have any chance to begin with. :kiss: :p :)

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:25 PM

i think most threads in NT are doomed to become a *crap thread* sooner or later..... ;)

NT is the ultimate crap forum, that what makes it so great. :mad: THIS IS NOT A NT THREAD! :mad:

Some error was made - a bug, maybe? - I have serious questions about this thread being moved to this forum. :(

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:25 PM
:eek: YIPE!:eek:

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:26 PM
yeah, there she is!!! she is soooo cute! and very powerful to be not so tall and muscular! :D

i have seen all those pics of Su Wei - a while ago. recently, i've had some problems with login into the gallery :( :sad:

:bounce: Marri! :kiss: Sorry to hear that. Yes, she's a cutie - and her lil' sis Su In is such an adorable little duck! :)
She seems to have some tennis-ambitions too! :D

http://photos.wtastarz.com/data/558/1434p4130276.jpg :) http://photos.wtastarz.com/data/558/1434p4200493.jpg

(That's a smoooooth shaven armpit, btw. I wouldn't have minded a nice dot of hair ;) )

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:27 PM
... You should receive money for this - hmmm, 20€ a sig? You like? ;)

What do you mean, it is not popular to be a Belgian right now? Naaaaah!! :p You have the best chocolate in your country :lick: and the best beer and the best fries and one of the best bands (Hooverphonic :hearts: )

and one of the most handsome men in the world... :hearts: ;) I'll wear my flag with PRIDE!! :hearts: ;) ...Why - thank you Fee, I AM handsome, I know... but it's flattering to hear you think so too... :kiss:
Thank you for wearing this flag sou proudly. :hearts:

And yes - we HAVE the best chocolates in our country, nobody can deny that! (:eek: :p ;) )

By unpopular I meant: US angry because Belgium blocked a decision in the NATO ("solved" now, but a lot of mighty ppl are still mightily pissed at us.)
Israel angry because a relatively recent Belgian law allows anyone to sue anybody here. So Sharon gets sued for what happened in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in September 1982... and our local legal eagle i-girl blows her top - did you see her new sig? :eek:
... (there are others, but it's all too depressing, so I'll stop here)

"You should receive money for this - hmmm, 20€ a sig? You like? "
YES I like !!! Receiving money is one of my favourite passtimes!!! Alas, most ppl don't want to work with me, here - they'd rather keep that money. Petty, selfish, unconsidering louses... :( :mad: :fiery:

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:27 PM
:hearts: Poe is such a cutie!:hearts:

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:28 PM
LMAO!

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:29 PM
:eek: You stepped on half of my brain!! :o I hope you can find the other half though. ;) It's red + pink in colour. Not too much goo but a fair bit as well.

We only get coverage from day 1 for the US Open and Wimbledon. :( I thought getting cable/private television would have enabled me to watch tennis regularly. But no, instead they broadcast delayed ATP tournaments which I find boring.

How could that be destructive? I see the Williams sisters have plenty of ambition and look where they are now.

I've seen her play a couple of times. Sad to say when I did saw her play, she was rushing a lot even when losing. She didn't take it slowly make sure she focuses well. :(

I'm a HUGE Jelena fan! :bounce: My absolute favorite! :D Anna is one of my favorites as well. :) Your brain is pink! I'm sorry - if only I had known sooner... I think it's in our fridge. :o :o :o

Yeah, there is something seriously wrong with the coverage of tennis worldwide. We have cable - we can receive about 30 TV stations - there is A LOT of soccer (I don't care that much for soccer), but hardly any tennis... :(

I never said that having a lot of ambition was destructive. Having too much ambition is, though. Or letting your ambition rule your life. I don't think the Williams sisters let ambition interfere with their lives, nor with their tennis. Look at how easy Serena took tennis a few years ago. What is more: their ambitions were never unfulfillable.
I remember I had to take an exam once. It was a VERY important exam - and I was very well prepared. I - could - not - fail.
But that exam was so important for me that, at the moment the jury (composed of three men) asked their first question, I could literally not understand what they said. They might as well have spoken Inuit. I heard the sounds, but didn't understand the words.
Luckily they understood what was happening to me, and they gave me some time. I passed the exam - but if they hadn't been so understanding, I would NOT have passed.
If I could have relaxed earlier, this would not have happened.
In a tennis match, nobody is going to postpone the match because one of the players is too tense. That's what I mean: for Justine every match (and certainly the matches against Kim) are so bloody important that she... well, chokes - there is no other word for it. If she could forget about her ambition once she gets on the court, you'd see a completely different Justine, I'm sure of that.

As for Jelena: Kim used to do that too (rushing, I mean - she still does sometimes), it's not something she can't remedy. She's only 2 months older than Kim - so she has time to improve further (and I think she will.)

Achrumm... this concludes Mark's psychology classes for advanced students for today. :o (Maybe I should receive some money for this?) :) :) :)

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:30 PM
... About the charging thing.....I'm still only 15 you know. Where can I find the money? ;) I KNEW it! Excuses, excuses. This way I'm never gonna be rich. :( :sad:

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Oh, I'm sure you won't have to pay... ;) Lynxie would not want your money!! And you are welcome btw!! :worship: :worship:

Err, what HAS happened to this thread? :confused: ;) I don't know. That's what happens when they kick you to NT, I guess. :rolleyes: :sad:

*speaks with a pout:*
Noo, Aaron - of courrrse I doon't waant your mooney. I'm not like that. :angel: :mad:

Fee, you keep bringing up the best in me. :(

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:32 PM
The headlines in the papers this morning:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

57 year old Canadian arrested

The man was chasing an 11 year old boy through the threads of wtaworld without any clothes on!

Never seen such an ugly scene, said arresting officer.

And:

Jewish boy, 16, arrested for throwing cats at innocent bystanders.

His accomplice, a 32 year old Japanese Swedish lady, was watching and cheering him on while munching popcorn.

King Aaron
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:54 PM
Your brain is pink! I'm sorry - if only I had known sooner... I think it's in our fridge. :o :o :o

Yeah, there is something seriously wrong with the coverage of tennis worldwide. We have cable - we can receive about 30 TV stations - there is A LOT of soccer (I don't care that much for soccer), but hardly any tennis... :(

I never said that having a lot of ambition was destructive. Having too much ambition is, though. Or letting your ambition rule your life. I don't think the Williams sisters let ambition interfere with their lives, nor with their tennis. Look at how easy Serena took tennis a few years ago. What is more: their ambitions were never unfulfillable.
I remember I had to take an exam once. It was a VERY important exam - and I was very well prepared. I - could - not - fail.
But that exam was so important for me that, at the moment the jury (composed of three men) asked their first question, I could literally not understand what they said. They might as well have spoken Inuit. I heard the sounds, but didn't understand the words.
Luckily they understood what was happening to me, and they gave me some time. I passed the exam - but if they hadn't been so understanding, I would NOT have passed.
If I could have relaxed earlier, this would not have happened.
In a tennis match, nobody is going to postpone the match because one of the players is too tense. That's what I mean: for Justine every match (and certainly the matches against Kim) are so bloody important that she... well, chokes - there is no other word for it. If she could forget about her ambition once she gets on the court, you'd see a completely different Justine, I'm sure of that.

As for Jelena: Kim used to do that too (rushing, I mean - she still does sometimes), it's not something she can't remedy. She's only 2 months older than Kim - so she has time to improve further (and I think she will.)

Achrumm... this concludes Mark's psychology classes for advanced students for today. :o (Maybe I should receive some money for this?) :) :) :)

:o The fridge? I'd like it back now. ;)

Definitely. Things seriously need to be done. Remember Tennis Chanel? They keep putting it off. I doubt the Americans will get to see anything on it soon.

Wow! Now I actually understand what you mean. I can't believe you wrote it like that. I do agree about that. You tend to choke when you want to do something easy so bad.

I hope Heinz Guntdhart can help Jelena. :)

I don't know whether I'd want to come for the next lesson. It's so deep! :o ;)

King Aaron
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:56 PM
The titels in the papers this morning:

The man was chasing an 11 year old boy through the threads of wtaworld without any clothes on!

And:

His accomplice, a 32 year old Japanese Swedish lady, was watching and cheering him on while munching popcorn.

Princess Fiona
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:03 PM
Why - thank you Fee, I AM handsome, I know... but it's flattering to hear you think so too... :kiss:
Thank you for wearing this flag sou proudly. :hearts:

And yes - we HAVE the best chocolates in our country, nobody can deny that! (:eek: :p ;) )

By unpopular I meant: US angry because Belgium blocked a decision in the NATO ("solved" now, but a lot of mighty ppl are still mightily pissed at us.)
Israel angry because a relatively recent Belgian law allows anyone to sue anybody here. So Sharon gets sued for what happened in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in September 1982... and our local legal eagle i-girl blows her top - did you see her new sig? :eek:
... (there are others, but it's all too depressing, so I'll stop here)

"You should receive money for this - hmmm, 20€ a sig? You like? "
YES I like !!! Receiving money is one of my favourite passtimes!!! Alas, most ppl don't want to work with me, here - they'd rather keep that money. Petty, selfish, unconsidering louses... :( :mad: :fiery:

Mark!! Lynx!! :kiss: :hearts: I think, errrm, well, I'm sure you are very handsome yes!! :o ;)

I have been meaning to visit your country (again!) for such a long time now - I visited Brussels in 1995. I am going to take an extra suitcase for the chocolate... :lick: :D ;)

As for the flag, graag gedaan!! ;)

I haven't seen i-girl's signature, no. And I'm a (little!) familiar with what has happened in the news recently. (Please, DON'T be depressed!!) I don't claim to know a lot about the politics (and I don't want to sound "out of my depth" :o) but I'm sure it's not that bad. Please... :)

I "hope" that sounds okay... :)

Heyyyy!! I'll work with you! Will you teach me how to do those codes and signatures? :bounce: ;) ;)

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:25 PM

Pfffffff....Aaron, have no fear! Lynx juxt has a bondage fantasy involving old men! I'm no where near 57, though! I'm not really that old!

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:26 PM

Pfffffff....Aaron, have no fear! Lynx juxt has a bondage fantasy involving old men! I'm no where near 57, though! I'm not really that old!:eek:

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Nah, I have a bondage fantasy about 32 year old Japanese Swedish ladies. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh, ok - if they're Chinese and Norwegian and only 18 it's all right too :(

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:33 PM
Fee :wavey:

Ay - you're talking Flemish again! :kiss:

Nah, it's not that bad, I was sort of joking (but only a little). :)

Err, I meant "don't want to work with me, here" in the sense of "don't want to give me their money". :o

(I'm sorry, I'm having an awful lot of trouble with my English today. It all comes out wrong :( )

The "codes" are quite simple, Fee, nothing weird about them. It's just Wingding characters and different sizes and colors, is all.
Open Start -> All Programs -> Bureau Accessories-> System Workset -> Special Characters. Choose Wingdings. There you can see all Wingding-characters, and you can copy them to your reply box...
Then you experiment with sizes and colors, previewing to see how it all will look - till you're happy with the result...

You can use any color you want by typing [color=RRGGBB] where RR = the hexadecimal value for red, GG for green, BB for blue - ending the code sequence with the classic [/color ] of course. (You can find hexadecimal values for decimal values by using your windows calculator. Color values vary from 0 to 255, or hexadecimal 00 to FF).

Hm, maybe you know all this, or maybe you don't understand the first word of it... just let me know if you want to know more. :)

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:34 PM
Nah, I have a bondage fantasy about 32 year old Japanese Swedish ladies. :drool: :drool: drool:

Lets face it, you'd love to have anyone cuffed to your bed!;) :p

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:35 PM

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:38 PM

:mad: That's My Line! :mad: ;) :p :rolleyes: :)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Marri! :kiss: Sorry to hear that. Yes, she's a cutie - and her lil' sis Su In is such an adorable little duck! :)
She seems to have some tennis-ambitions too! :D

http://photos.wtastarz.com/data/558/1434p4130276.jpg :) http://photos.wtastarz.com/data/558/1434p4200493.jpg

(That's a smoooooth shaven armpit, btw. I wouldn't have minded a nice dot of hair ;) )

yeah, i know, her lil sis is sooo sweet! :D look at her! lol :bounce: Their daddy is so strict! :eek:
You should visit the Asian Assult Forum is you want more info... we have a thread for Su Wei in there :)

lmao @ the armpit comment... well maybe she doesn't have any hair?? coz many asians don't have much hair under arms and legs!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Nah, I have a bondage fantasy about 32 year old Japanese Swedish ladies. :drool: :drool: :drool:

what? :o lol

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:42 PM
what? :o lol

Sneaking up behind Marri and slipping her into cuffs :drool: :lick:

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:43 PM
... You should visit the Asian Assult Forum is you want more info... we have a thread for Su Wei in there :)

lmao @ the armpit comment... well maybe she doesn't have any hair?? coz many asians don't have much hair under arms and legs! Will do! (visit the forum, I mean). :)

"many asians don't have much hair under their legs"??? :o :o :o

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Sneaking up behind Marri and slipping her into cuffs :drool: :lick: :mad: Hey - That's My Doll! :mad: ;) :p :rolleyes: :)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Will do! (visit the forum, I mean). :)

"many asians don't have much hair under their legs"??? :o :o :o

:eek: i mean of course ON their legs..... :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Sneaking up behind Marri and slipping her into cuffs :drool: :lick:

:eek: :mad: *slap* hands off, creep :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:48 PM
:mad: Hey - That's My Doll! :mad: ;) :p :rolleyes: :)

awwww :hearts: :hearts: :kiss:

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:49 PM
Will do! (visit the forum, I mean). :)

"many asians don't have much hair under their legs"??? :o :o :o Legs and armpits are not the only things Marri shaves!;) :p :rolleyes:

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:51 PM
:mad: Hey - That's My Doll! :mad: ;) :p :rolleyes: :)

Please do not confuse Marri with your inflatible date!;)

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:52 PM
:eek: :mad: *slap* hands off, creep :p

:drool: :lick: :worship: :kiss: :hearts: I love it when you talk dirty to me!;)

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:54 PM
awwww :hearts: :hearts: :kiss:

:angel: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :hearts:

(That Barrie - he's chasing anything - a-ny-thing! Yeew!)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Barrie is a DOG :o

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Marri Loves Dogs!

;)

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:02 PM
AND he wears yellow & brown underwear - eeeeewww. :o

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:03 PM
AND he wears yellow & brown underwear - eeeeewww. :o

Correction-I wear no underwear!;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:05 PM
that's even more ewwwwwwwwwww :o

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:06 PM
:eek: That's worse! :eek: ;)

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:06 PM
Ah - two souls, one thought! :o :D :)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:09 PM
uh huh :D :bounce:

it's fate lynxie ;)

Nimi
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:13 PM
The headlines in the papers this morning:

And:

Ugh! I'm 14, not 16 or 11!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:14 PM
who said it was about you? :p

Nimi
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Good point.

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:17 PM
Was it YOU, Nimi? :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's the media for ya - they're always wrong about everything. :(

I never would have believed you would throw cats around. :mad: :graar: ;)

Nimi
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:20 PM
You bet your ass it wasn't me! I am not evil enough to pull this mean act. I have heard that some other WTAworld criminal actually ate a cat. Yep, belive it.

Oh crap, i just saw that Barrie chased me in the Israelis thread :eek:

No where to run :eek:

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:32 PM
You bet your ass it wasn't me! I am not evil enough to pull this mean act. I have heard that some other WTAworld criminal actually ate a cat. Yep, belive it.

Oh crap, i just saw that Barrie chased me in the Israelis thread :eek:

No where to run :eek: Wasn't that a Swedish guy? :fiery: They're only good at making Volvo's - and I mean Volvo's :eek:

He didn't! That Barrie :rolleyes:
If he gets ya, insist on him wearing a rubber - you never know where he's been before... :o

Nimi
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:35 PM
He didn't! That Barrie :rolleyes:
If he gets ya, insist on him wearing a rubber - you never know where he's been before... :o

You guys are too sick :eek:

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:40 PM
;) :wavey: Hi Nimi, you little vixen!:drool: :lick:

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:44 PM
You guys are too sick :eek: Hey - this was a nice and quiet and very civilized thread until Barrie began chasing you here! Don't blame me for that... :o

And do keep healthy - that's important! :cool:

Princess Fiona
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Fee :wavey:

Ay - you're talking Flemish again! :kiss:

Nah, it's not that bad, I was sort of joking (but only a little). :)

Err, I meant "don't want to work with me, here" in the sense of "don't want to give me their money". :o

(I'm sorry, I'm having an awful lot of trouble with my English today. It all comes out wrong :( )

The "codes" are quite simple, Fee, nothing weird about them. It's just Wingding characters and different sizes and colors, is all.
Open Start -> All Programs -> Bureau Accessories-> System Workset -> Special Characters. Choose Wingdings. There you can see all Wingding-characters, and you can copy them to your reply box...
Then you experiment with sizes and colors, previewing to see how it all will look - till you're happy with the result...

You can use any color you want by typing [color=RRGGBB] whereby RR = the hexadecimal value for red, GG for green, BB for blue - ending the code sequence with te classic [/color ] of course. (You can find hexadecimal values for decimal values by using your windows calculator. Color values vary from 0 to 256, or hexadecimal 00 to FF).

Hm, maybe you know all this, or maybe you don't understand the first word of it... just let me know if you want to know more. :)

Hallo again!! :)

Your English is fine... better than mine... :)

No, I did not know how to do the "codes" - thank you very much!! I'll have to try this (follow your instructions ;) ) and see what happens!! Watch this space!! ;)

I will do it later!! But I have just spilt Diet Coke all over myself, and I KNOW it's not good for me... :sad: :sad:

I will certainly let you know if I want to know more!! Thanks!! :wavey:

Lynx
Feb 19th, 2003, 05:08 PM
You're welcome. :)

Hm, reviewing what I wrote, I see I made another mistake (I don't know what is wrong with me today :() : there are 256 color values, ranging from 0 to 255, NOT to 256 of course. :o

See you later. :wavey:

Barrie_Dude
Feb 19th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Hey - this was a nice and quiet and very civilized thread until Barrie began chasing you here! Don't blame me for that... :o

And do keep healthy - that's important! :cool:

Right! Blame it on the dude!:rolleyes: