PDA

View Full Version : OMG, can Mary Corrilo...

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:20 AM
Kiss Hantuchova's ass any more? GEEZZZ, now I am sure she is dyking (not that there is anything wrong with that). She is completley in love with this little girl. :rolleyes:

tennisIlove09
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:21 AM
as most people are ;) Dani's just the next big thing

Rocketta
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:22 AM
Dani needs a protein shake! :eek:

anton
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:22 AM
topshotta, i dont think you can say that d word on this board.

kournikovafan13
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:26 AM
lol, well you have to admit, she DOES have pretty strokes ;)

what is even more funny is Pam and Mary exclaiming how hard it will be for Daniela to get into the top 5 this year, when she will be after this tournament :D :D :D

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by anton
topshotta, i dont think you can say that d word on this board.

Why not? Most of my lesbian friends do referr to themselves as dykes...:confused: if an actual lesbian is confused I will edit it...:angel:

anton
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:43 AM
ask the admins, dont ask me.

but do you really think mary carillo is gay? isnt she married?

tennisIlove09
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by anton
ask the admins, dont ask me.

but do you really think mary carillo is gay? isnt she married?

Carillo's married and has 2 children :)

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:45 AM
She is as gay as Puff Daddy at a B2K concert...:p

As gay as Rosie O'Donell's new hair cut...:p

TeeRexx
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:48 AM
Leave poor Mary alone, you guys.
Can't you see that she is in love with the elegant Dani? :p

anton
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:51 AM
I think Venus and Serena refuse to be interviewed by Carillo. I have not seen her interview them ever.

G_Slammed
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:43 AM
The commentators wanted to see Venus get beaten... they always do. Hantuchova had the crowd as well as the commentators, and listening to them "call the match" is a damn joke. Basically the match analysis was about, all things Daniela.. a bunch of wishful thinking, a bunch of BS garbage.

I'm glad Venus slapped them all in the mouth the way she did, making the semis in straight sets. How about the point where Shriver was running off at the mouth about Hantuchova attacking Venus' forehand as if the Slovakian could hear her, lol... Venus anwers by spanking a Younes El Aynaoui-esque forehand winner off of a good 91 mph serve...lol...

vs1
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:49 AM
Yeah, I do think Mary is in love with Daniela. She couldn't stop drooling! But I thought it was cute. ;)

Jordan.
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:58 AM
Mary called Daniela, "Hana Mandlickova" at one point in this match. How random... :o

Simplify
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:36 PM
How about the point where Shriver was running off at the mouth about Hantuchova attacking Venus' forehand as if the Slovakian could hear her, lol... Venus anwers by spanking a Younes El Aynaoui-esque forehand winner off of a good 91 mph serve...lol...
G_Slammed, that was pretty funny because it seemed like BOTH players heard it. LMAO It's as if Daniela said "ok, I'll try that", and Venus said "oh yeah? Better luck next time". LOL

Mary called Daniela, "Hana Mandlickova" at one point in this match.

Spicy Bullet, of course I could be wrong, but I think she said that during their stretch of talk about name pronunciations. I think Mary said that she used to pronounce Hana's name wrong.