PDA

View Full Version : Hantuchova is so sexy and gorgeous

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:01 AM
Did anyone see her talk before the match with the yellow background?! Wow!!! Well I assume you all saw it. LOL!!! She has such great eyes and she sounds like Anna a bit! Sorry for the Anna allusion, but it was just an observation

Crazy Canuck
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:07 AM
Are you joking?

Did you used to go on and on about how you don't see what is so good looking about her?

Personally she is far to skinny to be "sexy" , but some people like that look.

theultimateone
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:07 AM
Dani has a cute face, but if you call 2 stilts with no chest, sexy, then so be it. Beauty is in the EYE of the beholder; but sorry I don't see anything sexy or beautiful about Dani. In fact she reminds me of Olive Oyl in the Popeye cartoon.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Rebecca
Are you joking?

Did you used to go on and on about how you don't see what is so good looking about her?

Personally she is far to skinny to be "sexy" , but some people like that look.

Yeah, I like that look. And you're right. I used to think she looked 12. Now I love her. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: You sure do keep a lot of my posts on file Rebecca!

Forgive me. I am very into high fashion and I think really skinny girls are sexy like model Caroline Ribeiro, the sexiest woman on earth! Some girls are born like that, real skinny. It's in their genes. I don't think that is not a "real woman" 'cause everyone just assumes girls like that are anorexic and not a good example to teens which I think is annoying. I don't think a curvy girl is a "real woman" nor is a stick thin model. I think all are sexy and there is no definition of "sexy" or "real woman". But I do think tall, thin models are ideal to how *I* would want to look and what *I* think is ultimately beautiful. And you can be thin and still have an ass and boobs by the way. LOL Dani just doesn't

Crazy Canuck
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:21 AM
I'm well aware that you can be thin and have curves. I only mentioned it because she doesn't.

By the way - I don't keep your posts on file, I merely have a superb memory for utter crap (that is, i remember things that aren't important, and forget things that are important - like studying etc).

THE NET
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:29 AM
Pretty face but too skinny to be sexy!!

;)

G_Slammed
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:46 AM
Sexy?? No. Doesn't have a mouth.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:49 AM
she looks like a 14 year old boy. great tennis though.

fhkung
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by cybelledarkholmexx
she looks like a 14 year old boy. great tennis though.
at least she doenst have a man's body......;)

disposablehero
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:52 AM
fhkung, have you considered a less offensive signature?

Hantuchova will be pretty hot once she gets about 140 lbs on her frame.

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by fhkung
at least she doenst have a man's body......;)

Why must you bring your mother into this? ;)

Mrs_Guga are you for real? Sister you giving me a "Light Skindeded Girl" feel...I love you Ms Gugga but I dont know about you...:confused:

LozHippy
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:57 AM
she looks like a 14 year old boy.

Is that good or bad? ;)

I think she's very sexy

fhkung
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by TopShotta

i'm sorry if u didnt get it,
coz i'm talking about Serena.......:)

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:59 AM
she has the body of a 14 year old boy. she's a nice person though but she happens to be andrognyous: no curves, no breasts, slim = 14 year old boy.

however she plays great tennis and has a nice attitude.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:00 AM
Lol I didn't know fhkungs mother was a transexual? wow was he adopted or cloned?

Miranda
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:03 AM
strangely for me, she looks beautiful only when she wears her hat on :confused: , when she takes off her hat, she is not too beautiful coz her hairstyle is a bit old fashioned for me :confused:

well, i lover her long legs but she does not has breasts :o

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by TopShotta

Mrs_Guga are you for real? Sister you giving me a "Light Skindeded Girl" feel...I love you Ms Gugga but I dont know about you...:confused:

What do you mean?! But why are you confused about me?! I am sorry, but Vogue magazine is my bible, and of course I will think tall skinny model-figure chicks like Venus and Dani are the sexiest

and I love you more :worship:

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:06 AM
im sorry but how old is daniela? is she underage? maybe she will grow breasts when she hits puberty. However she's probably too skinny to have breasts. Did you see her shoulder blades sticking out like that? The girl looks anorexic. I hope she gets some kind of help.

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
What do you mean?! But why are you confused about me?! I am sorry, but Vogue magazine is my bible, and of course I will think tall skinny model-figure chicks like Venus and Dani are the sexiest

and I love you more :worship:

:kiss: :kiss:

Uxobi
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:26 AM
Sexy...NOT! She needs a peg tube really quick. Way too skinny. Even her coach expressed concern. She looked really gaunt....and remember, the tv adds a few pounds!!:eek:
Venus looks quite nice with the few added pounds.:D

Crazy Canuck
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:32 AM
I somehow doubt that Daniella is ever going to carry another 20 lbs on her frame, DH.

It's just not her build.

TSequoia01
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:53 AM
Venus is tall but a long way from being skinny. Must be the soul food because she has some serious junk in her trunk. :drool: :hearts:

adss
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:03 PM
on eurosport.com there's an interview with her, and she's very pretty,

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:04 PM
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Peel
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:09 PM
Lol I didn't know fhkungs mother was a transexual? wow was he adopted or cloned?

I think he was cloned...a hybrid with genes spliced from a possum! Hence the beady eyes and the urge to want to run him over with a car...:p

I LOVE DANIELA...but I want the girl to beef up...the bones sticking out is a little sick looking.

Volcana
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:30 PM
There's a pretty good modeling agency called Click! It's not Ford, but ten years ago, they're one of the three or four top agencies in New York. I was by no means one of their models, but I got some work through them for a couple years, so I got to hang out with the models. To say literally half of them were bulemic or anorexic does not understate the case. The 'sticking-your-finger-down-your-throat' jokes were pretty common currency.

You can love that look, and some few people come by it normally. But a lot of girls who wanted to be models were literally killing themselves. I look at Dani and I see what I saw up close ten years ago. I sure as hell HOPE her coach and parents are worried. They don't looklike slender people on TV, and their daughter is built like (very skinny) teenaged boy. Last year, Dani nhad curves. Slight but existant. What happened to those?

croat123
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:40 PM
she has a *nice* face and great legs (44" :eek: ), but is too skinny. if she gained some weight, she'd look great

daniela's necklace
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:41 PM
do you guys remember the 50's when fat girls were considered sexy?

Rebecca, I also have goooooood memory for utter crap ;)

and Daniela is pretty, she's just a bit skinny for a girl her height and I wouldnt be too worried about her breasts, my aunt had small breasts too and when she hit 30 something they grew up to a regular size

anyway, what's sexier about a person more than their looks is how they portray theirselves, personally I'd eat Anna up if I were Enrique Iglesias but Anna has no class whatsoever,

Daniela has class, natural charm and she portrays herself gracefully ;)

Sample

http://www.geocities.com/shameless_poster/danny2.txt

http://www.geocities.com/shameless_poster/love.txt

daniela's necklace
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:43 PM
and I still have trouble imagining what she looks like in real life having 44 inch legs, I mean 44 inches out of almost 6 ft. (which is 78 inches roughly), so most (more than half) part of her height is due to her legs :eek:

kiwifan
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by theultimateone
Dani has a cute face, but if you call 2 stilts with no chest, sexy, then so be it. Beauty is in the EYE of the beholder; but sorry I don't see anything sexy or beautiful about Dani. In fact she reminds me of Olive Oyl in the Popeye cartoon.

Methinks the marketing wizards of the WTA jumped the gun trying to find the new Anna...

...DH has the body of a 11 year old (a giant 11 year old) and a cute, not beautiful face.

I work in Hollywood and to be honest there are only 5 - 6 women on the whole tour that would get a second look on my Studio Lot.

There's nothing wrong with that fact, they are athletes not model/actress/waitresses; but those are the facts.

I actually am most attracted to several of the WTA chicks with "unconventional looks"; yes I like the sisters (they aren't Holly Robinson or Vivica Fox though) and Gigi Fernandez,Testud and Schnyder are attractive to me :drool: :drool: :drool: but wouldn't turn studio heads.

Can you say eye of the beholder?:kiss: :hearts: :kiss:

daniela's necklace
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:54 PM
Patty Schnyder = TEH HAWT@!

Messenger
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:36 PM
Patty Schnyder has funky hair.

Havok
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:12 PM
excuse me while i go and BARF

aura of daniela
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:18 PM
Sexy isn't about just physical looks, it's a mix of the way they act, the way they present themselves and in my opinion, the face is definitely the most important thing.
No one ever says, "Geee, I think I've seen those legs before", it's always "That face looks fimiliar", thats really our only defining characteristic the face.
Daniela have an absolutely gorgeous face in my opinion and when you hear her talk, she is genuine, she doesn't just say something to please the people or just to inflat her own ego, and she's always willing to praise her opponents play. That's what I really adore.

I've seen some girls who are really attractive, but don't have a clue what personality is, they think that there looks can do the job for them and really act like b#tches.

Thats really made me stop looking at someone based on their looks, it pointless..........the face tells the story.

Daniela may not be "sexy" to a lot of you guys, but I like her in the categories that matter really.

Simon

Bright Red
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:26 PM
I don't find her attractive. Maybe the face a little, but her body needs major work.

kiwifan
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:28 PM
Oscar,I know I may regret this, but what does, TEH HAWT@! mean?

Messenger, I like that mop head look...

...on her.

I won't comment on her choice in men...

Colin B
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:35 PM
Funny how it's acceptable to critisize a thin woman; discuss her legs, breasts, 'bony' shoulders etc.
What if it was a fat woman being picked apart in these terms? Howls of protest?
Too right!
:rolleyes:

kiwifan
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Colin B
Funny how it's acceptable to critisize a thin woman; discuss her legs, breasts, 'bony' shoulders etc.
Too right!

If you are going to market yourself as the new WTA babe, people will comment on your "babe-itude".

If a fat woman held herself out (I should say her handlers-"you are your people"- held her out as) the new Anna; the comments would follow in a similar vein.:cool: :cool: :cool:

I agree its not nice to criticize female athlete's looks in general but the Brandi Chastains, Anna K.'s, Lisa Leslies, Aussie Soccer Team and Gabrielle Reeses of the sporting world invite comment.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Colin B
Too right!

Hear hear!

Colin B
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by kiwifan
If a fat woman held herself out (I should say her handlers-"you are your people"- held her out as) the new Anna; the comments would follow in a similar vein.

I wasn't aware that Daniela had been held out as the new Anna. I knew about that photoshoot but she doesn't court publicity to anything like the same extent as Anna.

I was really refering to the fact that thin women, famous or not, are considered open to criticism of their bodies whereas such a discussion of a fat woman would be considered very non-PC.

daniela's necklace
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:02 AM
that photoshoot ?!@ :eek:

tell

Colin B
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by oscar
that photoshoot ?!@ :eek:

tell
There was an infamouse photoshoot featuring Hantuchova (black outfit, sexy pose), Myskina (naked on horseback) and ........erm........(someone help me out here); it featured in a thread on the board some months back.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:17 AM
Dementieva... I think

Colin B
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
Dementieva... I think
Thanks Mrs G.;)

Oscar - it wasn't as exciting as it sounds!