PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't serena and James Blake Date?

selesadmirer
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:05 AM
Yeah they would make a perfect couple don't you think..It would be the hottest couple on tour...Do you like the idea?

Venus Forever
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:06 AM
They would make such a cute couple.

calabar
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:07 AM
Because it is none of your business!

selesadmirer
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by calabar
Because it is none of your business! What do you mean by that...Are you trying to give me an attitude.:eek:

harloo
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:13 AM
I'm keep saying that James is not into black women.
He like blonds. Watch he will end up with a Britney Spears lookalike.

I still got mad respect for him though. lol

selesadmirer
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by harloo
I'm keep saying that James is not into black women.
He like blonds. Watch he will end up with a Britney Spears lookalike.

I still got mad respect for him though. lol Wasn't serena once blonde?

harloo
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:18 AM
Oh yeah, selesadmirer she was a blond but don't forget when she played with Jamie at Hopman cup she went back to black.

Also, I think if they did hook up Rena would run all over him.

fhkung
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by selesadmirer
Wasn't serena once blonde?
that's the ugly blonde,
James prefers normal ones......

selesadmirer
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:20 AM
Oh yeah, selesadmirer she was a blond but don't forget when she played with Jamie at Hopman cup she went back to black.

Also, I think if they did hook up Rena would run all over him. Do you think she looked better in blonde?I thought it gave her a sexy look.

spokenword73
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:21 AM
I think Serena likes the hip hop type. But Serena + James would be cool.

CJ07
who says they dont?

~RedRose~
Serena and James .... hmmm ... I thought Serena was already seeing somebody? or is that ova?

tennischick
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:22 AM
doesn't Serena already have a boyfriend??

and doesn't James...?? :p :p

selesadmirer
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by ~H707~
Serena and James .... hmmm ... I thought Serena was already seeing somebody? or is that ova? I think serena is single and venus is not?

harloo
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:26 AM
boris kodjoe? hmmmmmm........but I don't know about that one.

Or maybe Eddie George? hmmmm...not sure.

Or maybe tennis? hmmmmm....that's for sure.

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:29 AM
fuckinghkung....(is that what the f represents by the way?)...why are you so obsessed with Serena? Doesn't it get tiring bashing her time and time again? You must have no life :rolleyes:.

And yeah...James and Serena would make a great couple.

fhkung
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by bonkers186
fuckinghkung....(is that what the f represents by the way?)...why are you so obsessed with Serena? Doesn't it get tiring bashing her time and time again? You must have no life :rolleyes:.

And yeah...James and Serena would make a great couple.
what are you talking about........i love Serena...:D
it's not my fault she's ugly though,
but it's ok, i dont hate her coz she's ugly you know......:)

Penne1
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:42 AM
Cause James has taste.......

And it's just not right that the guy dresses with better style than the girl in a relationship!

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by fhkung
what are you talking about........i love Serena...:D
it's not my fault she's ugly though,
but it's ok, i dont hate her coz she's ugly you know......:)

Sure sure buddy...i get you completely...:) :). Hey...why don't you send me a pic of you sometime...no no no...not a fake picture. A real one. Showing the fat, ugly, low-life that you are :kiss: :hearts:. Hey...you have nothing to worry about. it's not your fault you're ugly :kiss: :kiss:.

Fingon
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by tennischick

is he gay?

harloo
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Penne1
Cause James has taste.......

And it's just not right that the guy dresses with better style than the girl in a relationship!

Oh wow what a suprise observation from a Serena hater. LOL. Pathetic!

TeeRexx
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:49 AM
Because he is already dating VENUS. :eek: :)
You didn't know? :)

fhkung
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:50 AM
Oh wow what a suprise observation from a Serena hater. LOL. Pathetic!
but at least he's right,
coz girl, Serena cant dress..........:)
(ps: it's bad enough that she's ugly)
but it's ok, she'll find the right woman someday

selesadmirer
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by TeeRexx
Because he is already dating VENUS. :eek: :)
You didn't know? :) I thought venus was dating the italian guy?

Jordan.
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:51 AM
http://www.charmed-boards.com//images/on.gif ewwwwww no http://www.charmed-boards.com//images/on.gif

fhkung
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Spicy Bullet
http://www.charmed-boards.com//images/on.gif ewwwwww no http://www.charmed-boards.com//images/on.gif
LOL.........:D........CLASSIC........:D

tennisIlove09
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:57 AM
why don't they date?

Hmmm...maybe they don't want to?

Simple answer to simple question ;)

Jan 21st, 2003, 05:00 AM
James mentioned that he had a girlfriend at the Hopman Cup, so I can't see it happening....at least not soon....but from what I've heard, they're pretty good friends

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:01 AM
LOL.........:D........CLASSIC........:D

Boy...i didn't want to believe it...but damn...you're incredibly stupid fhkung :worship: :devil:. You win...you're as smart as a fucking door-knob. Some people :rolleyes:.

Martian KC
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:05 AM
Goddamn imagine their babies' asses!

harloo
but at least he's right,
coz girl, Serena cant dress..........:)
(ps: it's bad enough that she's ugly)
but it's ok, she'll find the right woman someday

Dayum Fucking kung are you obsessed with Serena? That's all you do is follow any and every thread about her and spew you venom. Now that's UGLY! LOL

selesadmirer
Originally posted by untitled2284
James mentioned that he had a girlfriend at the Hopman Cup, so I can't see it happening....at least not soon....but from what I've heard, they're pretty good friends Maybe one day they will date because i think they will look great together.

Jan 21st, 2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by KC
Goddamn imagine their babies' asses!
LOL!!...but yes, they would look great as a couple

fhkung
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by bonkers186
Boy...i didn't want to believe it...but damn...you're incredibly stupid fhkung :worship: :devil:. You win...you're as smart as a fucking door-knob. Some people :rolleyes:.
what, you mean this?
Originally posted by Spicy Bullet
well, Serena does look disguesting anyway,
cant argue about that....:)
Dayum Fucking kung are you obsessed with Serena? That's all you do is follow any and every thread about her and spew you venom. Now that's UGLY! LOL
that's about right......:)

THE NET
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:22 AM
Because James is GAY!!

:o

1jackson2001
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:28 AM
lol

Shane54
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:27 AM
I think James probably prefers the Stacey Dash , Halle Berry or Vanessa Williams types of sisters. :p Even though I would not consider them "sister sisters"

M2k
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by tennischick

lol TennisChick ..I don't think we want to scare the prudes from WTA ;) :devil: :devil:

M2k
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by untitled2284
James mentioned that he had a girlfriend at the Hopman Cup, so I can't see it happening....at least not soon....but from what I've heard, they're pretty good friends

James has a very handsome girlfriend :p She's tall and very strong. :D :angel: I love her:devil:

Tennisfan-Mtl
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:10 AM
IMO James is much more cute than Venus or Serena can be...That may sound superficial, but that's the way I feel :D

Simply.

And why would he have to date a Black girl anyway ?

selesadmirer
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Tennisfan-Mtl
IMO James is much more cute than Venus or Serena can be...That may sound superficial, but that's the way I feel :D

Simply.

And why would he have to date a Black girl anyway ? They look good together that's why!

gentenaire
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:50 PM
Call me old fashioned, but I still feel the man should look stronger than the woman.

I think I would look very good on James's arm;)

:drool:

Aloysius
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:58 PM
I think some people here are wishing for a black version of Kim and Lleyton. LOL.

Volcana
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:09 PM
James is kinda reserved, and a Harvard guy. I can't think of anyone in the top 20 who I'd automatically go 'good match' where he was concerned. Guys and girls both who go to college don't usually do well on the tour.

Someone well-spoken, with significant higher education, single, straight and not too wild.

Lisa Raymond?

Laura Granville? (I look at her and my eyes say 'gay', but I've learned not to go by that.)

I wouldn't be terribly surprised to discover he doesn't even date athletes.

Serena? Guga.

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:05 PM
James is just too handsome for Serena. James deserve someone who looks better.

Keith
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:18 PM
I have it on somewhat good authority that Serena is dating a woman from the LPGA. That was about 9 months ago.

G_Slammed
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:40 PM
Serena has mentioned that she prefers DARK men ... Serena is obviously of a high opinion of her own appearance. Dark skinned, tall, VERY physically fit. Seems this is what she's attracted to in the opposite sex.

As for Blake and Serena getting together, THEY DID. As a team they won Hopman Cup, and they have had nothing but great things to say about one another.

spokenword73
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Tennisfan-Mtl

Simply.

And why would he have to date a Black girl anyway ?

whatever....I like James and everything, but he's lucky Serena gives him the time of day...she's rich, successful, beautiful and REAL!! He's hardly in her league.:rolleyes:

G_Slammed
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:55 PM
How did you lift James after his singles loss?

(Serena) I told him he better win or else.
(James) The best incentive Ive ever gotten.
(Serena) Or else.

LOL.

http://www.hopmancup.com.au/images/homepage-champions.jpg

Midnite Surfer
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:43 PM
Yeah they're very cute together but they seem very different personality wise. I think James's personality is more in line with Venus's temperment than Serena's. But you know what they say, opposites attract. I really don't know what James's type is either, but I get the feeling that Serena likes big football player types. It would be kind of funny if they dated though, after James beat Lleyton and Serena beat Kim at the Hopman Cup. At least they have that in common.

And they would definitely be a better looking couple.

Will Scarlet
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:45 PM
Why should they date? Just curious.

Maybe its just that James doesnt find Serena attractive and sexy enough.

Or vice versa (dont know if this scenario could be possible, though).

HAIL-VENUS
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:07 PM
Well, I think that James might sense that Serena is a bit too freaky in bed for him. And, Serena senses that James couldn't possibly fulfill her aggresively sensual needs....therefore, they decided to just be good friends who share everything with one another until one day they can't hold back their passions. Then
they realise that they were both wrong about each other to begin with, and they live happily ever after and bare children with unusually big asses, but cute though. This is my theory and I'm sticking to it :p

M2k
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:51 PM
...my ass with the BLAKE/SERENA lovefest :eek: :eek: :devil:

now Jan-Michael Gambill and James would make a wonderful and more prettier couple :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

harloo
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:52 PM
now hail venus you may be on to something about them breeding kids with big asses. LOL

Can you imagine? ROTF:D

M2k
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by robrich
whatever....I like James and everything, but he's lucky Serena gives him the time of day...she's rich, successful, beautiful and REAL!! He's hardly in her league.:rolleyes:

please!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:08 PM
This is one of those ridiculous threads. I mean why not ask why doesn't venus and marat date? Kornikova and Fish? Capriati and Ferrero? Stevenson and Guga?

Who the hell cares! You can't answer the question because its too personal.

Mrs. Peel
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by QUEENLINDSAY
James is just too handsome for Serena. James deserve someone who looks better.

I think Lindsay got very lucky baggin John Leech or whatever his name is given her hardened plain jane looks. Maybe she's a good catch cause she has made a name for herself, good conversation and is a millionaire? Maybe she has a great sense of humour??...cause it ain't the looks...CAN'T BE...

You can never tell who someone will be attracted to. Some of you are so fucking superficial and delusional about your own looks:rolleyes:

:p :p

Rae Q.
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Midnite Surfer
Yeah they're very cute together but they seem very different personality wise. I think James's personality is more in line with Venus's temperment than Serena's. But you know what they say, opposites attract. I really don't know what James's type is either, but I get the feeling that Serena likes big football player types. It would be kind of funny if they dated though, after James beat Lleyton and Serena beat Kim at the Hopman Cup. At least they have that in common.

And they would definitely be a better looking couple.

I totally agree. :) I think Blakey is more quiet like Venus and Serena would be a handful for him. ;) I also think that James and Chanda would make a really cute couple.

selesadmirer
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by cybelledarkholmexx
This is one of those ridiculous threads. I mean why not ask why doesn't venus and marat date? Kornikova and Fish? Capriati and Ferrero? Stevenson and Guga?

Who the hell cares! You can't answer the question because its too personal. It is not ridiculous..They look good together.

gweeny
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:37 AM
Julia roberts married Lyle lovette (and he is not a looker). I am not saying that Serena is not pretty (she is very pretty). However, for Queen Lindsay who seems to have some complex againts the Williamses (unless Justine beat Lindsay and she would have to play Venus .....), to say that James would want someone pretty is ridiculous. Love is not about appearance. That is so superficial.

This question seem silly however. I will not be upset if James Blake was attracted to a white woman with blue eyes and blond hair. There is no reason to pair them because they are African-american.

selesadmirer
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by gweeny
Julia roberts married Lyle lovette (and he is not a looker). I am not saying that Serena is not pretty (she is very pretty). However, for Queen Lindsay who seems to have some complex againts the Williamses (unless Justine beat Lindsay and she would have to play Venus .....), to say that James would want someone pretty is ridiculous. Love is not about appearance. That is so superficial.

This question seem silly however. I will not be upset if James Blake was attracted to a white woman with blue eyes and blond hair. There is no reason to pair them because they are African-american. Why does race always seem to pop up..I think they look real sexy together and obviously people can't accept that.

gweeny
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:06 AM
Selesadmirer, I think they would look great together but there is no reason why Serena will not look good together with Safin, or Serena with Jan Michael.
So what chemistry do you see that I don't. ? (I just assumed that it was because that they were both black, that you wanted to hook them together)

selesadmirer
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by gweeny
Selesadmirer, I think they would look great together but there is no reason why Serena will not look good together with Safin, or Serena with Jan Michael.
So what chemistry do you see that I don't. ? (I just assumed that it was because that they were both black, that you wanted to hook them together) It is not about the color i think serena would also look great with roddick but he is taken...But i really think serena and blake would look awesome.

go hingis
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:33 AM
I think Serena fancies James, the way she was looking at him at the Hopman cup was sweet. My sister who doesn't follow tennis thought they where going out, that she looked like she was in love.
But from Jame's speach you can tell he has alot of respect for Serena.

But why don't James and I date, mmmm sounds good to me.

Tatiana Panova
Jan 22nd, 2003, 08:11 PM
I agree go-Hingis the way Serena was looking at him at the Hopman Cup indicated to me that she fancied his butt off! I think as well as the physical attraction, Serena is very attracted to his reserved, intelligent demeanour. I certainly don't think Serena goes for meat-head football players.

I think that James fancies Serena too, but is not quite sure what to make of her, and seems slighly intimidated as yet. I am sure that will change.

I think at the moment they are just trying to figure each other's game out.

Mrs. Peel
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Tatiana Panova
I agree go-Hingis the way Serena was looking at him at the Hopman Cup indicated to me that she fancied his butt off! I think as well as the physical attraction, Serena is very attracted to his reserved, intelligent demeanour. I certainly don't think Serena goes for meat-head football players.

I think that James fancies Serena too, but is not quite sure what to make of her, and seems slighly intimidated as yet. I am sure that will change.

I think at the moment they are just trying to figure each other's game out.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: