PDA

View Full Version : Is Henin's husband insecure?


harloo
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:00 AM
Well according to Jim Courier who states during the blake matchup today: "I don't understand why Henin's husband is so insecure."

I didn't know what he meant by that comment, go figure. Anyone know any info?

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:01 AM
It's Jim Courier, mind him

Rocketta
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:06 AM
maybe he meant insecure because his wife is a better tennis player than he ever was or could hoped to be? I don't know but I do know he didn't come to Austrralia with her.

Martian KC
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:06 AM
LOL@Mrs. Guga! What?!?! He knows Justine is married? AMAZING!

CJ07
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:08 AM
Jim Courier was probably too focused on James Blakes ass

CC
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:08 AM
Maybe Jim is trying to start something.

gourownway
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:09 AM
He was talking about the fact that she uses her last name and his. He made some comment about Chris Evert doing it and that John Lloyd must have been insecure too.

In the same breath though he praised Anna Pistoli for using her husband's name.

He can be such a freak, there has got to be a better commentator out there then him. At this rate I would take ole' John Mac back.

tennisIlove09
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:10 AM
It's Jim. He's a loser. Push the mute button when he's on

harloo
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:14 AM
I just thought it was weird of him to say that. I thought it was pretty much petty. He acted as if he knew what goes on in their life everyday or something.

Also, he was just gushing over Mal. When they started talking about James sleveless shirt, he said something like Mal you would of looked good in one of those. I got the impression that they were making out in the booth. LOL

Martian KC
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:18 AM
Jim indeed can spread his gayness very rapidly.:p

Berlin_Calling
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:21 AM
lol @ Jim. Today during the Blake match, he was talking about James' sleevless shirt. And he told Mal that Mal would look mighty fine in one, lol. Anyone hear it?
And the other day, Jim is like, "Everyone loves Andy, he is such a likeable guy." What bullshit.

Rocketta
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by M_pIeRcE14
lol @ Jim. Today during the Blake match, he was talking about James' sleevless shirt. And he told Mal that Mal would look mighty fine in one, lol. Anyone hear it?
And the other day, Jim is like, "Everyone loves Andy, he is such a likeable guy." What bullshit.

yeah I heard the Mal comment and then Mal's response was that he was way too big (arms) for that shirt. :rolleyes:

wongqks
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:55 AM
I am sure that Jim cannot be worse than Pat Cash, OMG, last time I hear him commenting on a women match, he cannot stop criticising them, and he is so arrogant, just coz he got a fluky wimbly title :fiery:

Lisbeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:15 AM
I don't know why they are all so interested in the fact he isn't there. Um, isn't Justine's husband a policeman or something? Maybe he is at work and can't or doesn't want to get endless leave to follow her around the world. If a married woman thought that way no-one would have a problem with it. Lleyton doesn't go everywhere with Kim, sometimes he goes to ATP touraments instead - no-one thinks he's insecure.

Lisbeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by gourownway
He was talking about the fact that she uses her last name and his. He made some comment about Chris Evert doing it and that John Lloyd must have been insecure too.

In the same breath though he praised Anna Pistoli for using her husband's name.

He can be such a freak, there has got to be a better commentator out there then him. At this rate I would take ole' John Mac back.

oops, didn't realise this was the subject. What an idiot, who's to say he even had a say in what name JuJu used? I'm sure if he'd taken her name they'd have something nasty to say about that too!

Hurley
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:19 AM
Mal would look GREAT in a sleeveless shirt. :drool:

Better in no shirt. :lick:

Meesh
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:30 AM
Jim is such an ass... I still cringe when I think of the song he sang about Andy Roddick. It was Andy's first Wimby.
It was sooooooo bad...... "Andy only 18 on court 18"...

DaveMatthewsBand
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:15 AM
It IS the 21st Century... Women can be more independent nowadays with technology and communication improving rapidly. I never even gave it much thought to the absense of Pierre-Yves. There are times when couples can do without each other, y'know. I'd feel suffocated if my boyfriend followed me everywhere and even more if he felt insecure towards my success. What kind of a man would he be?? I'm sure Pierre-Yves is not insecure about Justine's success though; there's no reason for it.

BTW, I do NOT want John McEnroe commentating. Anyone but him, please!!! I would like punch that man in the face every time he tries to open his mouth. :fiery:

2284
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by tennisIlove09
It's Jim. He's a loser. Push the mute button when he's on

Yes, at least John McEnroe is entertaining (even if he is a bit hard on some of the players)

tennischick
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Meesh
Jim is such an ass... I still cringe when I think of the song he sang about Andy Roddick. It was Andy's first Wimby.
It was sooooooo bad...... "Andy only 18 on court 18"...

dayum, i'd forgotten all about that song!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Jim is a riot. he cracks me up everytime. i'm so glad he's in the booth. you never know what will come out of his mouth. ;) ;)