PDA

View Full Version : I found this on the Tennis Warehouse website and I thought it was kinda cool.

Berlin_Calling
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:57 PM
Alright, so I was looking at the customer reviews of the babolat Pure Drive +, and I found that Andy Roddick had wrote one. Here it is:

Comments: Hey...I just wanted to say that the Babolat Pure Drive Plus Team is a great racquet for people who want more zip on their serve and more pace and depth on their forehand. As an ATP pro, I just wanted to say it works great. I have lead tape all around the frame of my racquet cause it gives it a head-heavy feel. I recommend this racquet to every level player!

lol ;)

Anyway, the Pure Drive is a great racquet and I also recommend it ;)

Havok
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:16 AM
yup

SM
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:40 AM
QUESTION re:lead tape. Do any of u guys use it? Do u place it anywhere on the frame or in specific spots to enhance the sweet spot?

One of my raquets is a little light for my liking.

Berlin_Calling
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:45 AM
You usually place lead tape inside of the head of the racquet, at the top. It doesnt really enhance the sweet spot, but the head heaviness gives you a solid feel. :)

AjdeNate!
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:46 AM
Don't put too much lead tape on at once, or you'll wreak havoc with your elbow!! Trust me, I know. Add a little bit, try it out. Then work down the side of the frame little by little until you find the right level.