PDA

View Full Version : What have you done in the name of Love

Holmespinlove
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:44 PM
:wavey: Everyone out there!!!

What is the craziest thing you have ever done in the name of love, for whom and why did you do it? i am just being a little out on a limb but i just want to know okay...
:o:rolleyes:

Holmespinlove
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:47 PM
Hello!!!!! :wavey:

Me again, since i asked the question it is only fair that i share the pain of telling. I once walked behind the love of my life singing all day long for them until they had no choice but to talk to me but the words that they spoke killed my love for them - "STOP THAT HORRID SINGING" - it was one of my secondary school teacher... i never sang infront of some one that i loved ever again.... :o

Evey
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:56 PM
The craziest thing i ever done was phone the guy i really liked and told him down the phone that i fancied him:o. he was gobsmacked lol, needless to say nothing happened.

Luna_Angel_84
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:58 PM
I'm actually quite a reserved person in real life around people I don't know, and because I fancied (and stil fancy!) my neighbour, I decided to go around all the doors doing a questionnaire (even though we had just moved in and didn't know anyone). Anyway, I put myself through the hell of having to talk to half the fucking street, and when I got to her door she didn't even answer. I could have lay down and cried on her doorstep!

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:01 PM
Stopped before I broke someone's heart.

toreador
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:48 PM
um...i wrote some lyrics and send them to her...i'm quite romantic :angel:

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Holmespinlove
Hello!!!!! :wavey:

Me again, since i asked the question it is only fair that i share the pain of telling. I once walked behind the love of my life singing all day long for them until they had no choice but to talk to me but the words that they spoke killed my love for them - "STOP THAT HORRID SINGING" - it was one of my secondary school teacher... i never sang infront of some one that i loved ever again.... :o

:rolleyes: :devil: ...are you sure you never sang in front of someone that you loved again? And we all know you suck at singing anyway :angel: :devil:.

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:03 PM
Well...love has evaded me up to this point, so i can't say that I've done anything stupid in that department!!!

Tammy
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:07 PM
..um so lets see im extremely cheesy and mushy at points :o ..some of the things ive done include:
- creating several 'special cds'
- um i write poetry (well try to anyways) ;) .. so that came up a few times..

Holmespinlove
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by bonkers186
Well...love has evaded me up to this point, so i can't say that I've done anything stupid in that department!!!

And you wonder why? :angel: as my mother would say..."es mejor se vea pues un tonto y guarda silenciosamente que abrir su boca y confirmarla" and i will translate..."It is better to be viewed as a fool and keep quiet about it than to open your mouth and confirm it"

just a suggestion.....:fiery:

toreador
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:36 PM
another thing i've done is i stayed outside her house at night (not all night)...but i think we've all done this at some point...right?:o

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Holmespinlove
And you wonder why? :angel: as my mother would say..."es mejor se vea pues un tonto y guarda silenciosamente que abrir su boca y confirmarla" and i will translate..."It is better to be viewed as a fool and keep quiet about it than to open your mouth and confirm it"

just a suggestion.....:fiery:

Well...I guess someone doesn't listen to their mothers then :p :rolleyes:? That works both ways fool...:devil:. Let's not fight now :kiss:.

Oasiatic
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:07 AM
I've done a few things that I will not mention, bt I've only been in love once. Hopefully that will be the only time. I mean I'm such a player really, i wonder how this one snagged me?! :confused: :devil:

Don't kill me you! ;)

toreador
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:15 AM
only once? i fall in love so easily...i'm pathetic :(

toreador
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:16 AM
lol@oasiatic 's signature

Oasiatic
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:55 AM
:wavey Sophie_Angel. I'm glad you like :)

Keith
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:59 AM
No one wants to know mine...because they will never view me the same again...

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:18 AM
Hmm, as well as acted as a complete twat on a number of occasions, the first time (well i dont think i have been properly IN love yet, but y'know had proper feelings), I wrote this really slushy love letter, I was about 11 yrs old and I really liked this girl and she just did not feel the same way about me AT ALL. Aww my heart was broken, I still see her around now and she is a really lovely girl, no-one will bother with a heavy drinking stocky kebab eating bastard like me tho :(

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Oasiatic
I've done a few things that I will not mention, bt I've only been in love once. Hopefully that will be the only time. I mean I'm such a player really, i wonder how this one snagged me?! :confused: :devil:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...you're a whore and you know it. No one's going to believe that. You've been in love so many times, you've lost count, or you're confused and you think it's just once. Or you just can't count...:devil: :angel: :p.

Anyways...:wavey: :p

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:40 AM
P.S. love is for suckers :o.

toreador
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by bonkers186
P.S. love is for suckers :o.

is that so? then i'm glad i'm a sucker:eek:

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:01 AM
love is needless. it works for a bit and then is overtaken by hate and fear. we're all slaves to fear anyway.

falling in love is pointless, absolutely pointless.

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:07 AM
Amen Joey...amen :o :wavey:.

toreador
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:19 AM
pointless?...please:rolleyes:
if they r in love with u it's pointless? have u ever REALLY been in love? it's like nothing can bring u down and all that matters is u and him/her

rocktheboat
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:31 AM
In the name of love Iíve gone gay/bi (depends on my mood :p)Does that count? I was completely straight for more than 24 yrs! This is the best thing that have happened to me :D

irma
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:02 AM
the only good thing I ever did was standing up for old people in the bus;)

I am bad :devil:

Giuliano
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:01 AM
I'm about to move to another country :freaked:.

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:25 PM
Well I have never experienced love in its positive form (and we're not talking platonic love), so all I know is that it's a rather painful experience, I don't know anything more than that.

Mazza
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:16 PM
I haven't done anything outrageous in the name of love but I did write a my ex a 4 page later telling him my life story and how I still liked him and how I wish we were back together and shit and to see if there was going to be anything. :o

We nearly got back together... but yeah... never happened in the end. :o :sad: We are now enemies. :o :( :fiery: :(

Holmespinlove
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Sophie_Angel
pointless?...please:rolleyes:
if they r in love with u it's pointless? have u ever REALLY been in love? it's like nothing can bring u down and all that matters is u and him/her

I could not have agree with you more...
It is only when a person is without love and happiness that they are always so bitter. i honestly hope that Bonkers can find true love... or better yet find it and keep it this time.

:wavey: yuh gun gat to do betta dan dat bonkers or yuh gun get lass in dis place we grown ups like fuh call reality.. i feel you pain too Joey...:devil: