PDA

View Full Version : Just to clarify, do Kim and Lleyton actually live together, at least part-time?

"Topaz"
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:30 PM
We've been getting bits and pieces for more than a year now about their relationship. What is the actual deal here? She just spent 6 to 8 weeks with the Hewitts Down Under; as what? Ok, it's none of my business, but we do care about our girls, don't we? ;)

Juju did tell us she was living with her then fiance. Is Kim's case a "whenever we can" thing? Or is it just friendship interlaced with mutual tennis coaching and, ... hmm, some spicy moments?

ClijstersHewitt
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Kim's house in Belgium is just about finished, and she and Lleyton are supposed to be moving into it after the Australian Open.

In Oz, they live together in a little mini-apartment (converted from a game room) off the Hewitts' house that was Lleyton's bachelor pad, pre-Kim. They're looking for their own apartment in Adelaide. Lleyton has some land there, but no plans for a house as of yet.

Lleyton and Kim have been together three years now, so I'd say it was a little more than just a "whenever we can" type of friendship...although I'm sure they have more than their share of spicy moments. ;)

mboyle
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:19 PM
I would build by house in Oz thanks very much. You wouldn't see me paying 60+% of my hard earned bucks to the liberal ass coffers of Belgium:fiery: .

angele87
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:32 PM
TennisPower you make it sound like you're not quite convinced they are a couple or something lol

Anyways what Marly ( ClijstersHewitt ) said is spot on so I'm pretty sure they've got a serious relationship going on :D And also when they're in Belgium, they stay together at Mr. & Mrs. Clijsters' house and when they are travelling at the same tournaments, Kim has said that they do share a room ;) Think of that what you might :p

Come-on-kim
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:39 PM
They're a couple for sure

Hawk
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Doesn't leave too much to the imagination :o

"Topaz"
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by angele87
TennisPower you make it sound like you're not quite convinced they are a couple or something lol Oh no, I'm convinced but I just didn't know the extent of it. Thanks, ClijstersHewitt, for the details.

With the two families so much involved with one another, I figure we gonna get another wedding fairly soon, oh boy! :angel:

Mazza
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Yep, ditto what Marly said. :)

Also, Kim has brought some land in Adelaide too! :) I can't wait for the Lleyki wedding! :D :hearts:

Kirt12255
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:31 PM
:wavey: I know the Hewitt's bought Kim a set of Golf Clubs for christmas....maybe a house near a golf course? (Lleyton plays of a great handicap apparently and can see Kim driving the ball a mile)

Yeah can't wait for the wedding either...wonder if it will be in Belgium or Australia?

:bounce:

Elke
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:49 PM
Kim said she wants a wedding on the beach, so...
And the beach in Belgium is not very romantic for weddings, imo.

"Topaz"
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Elke
Kim said she wants a wedding on the beach ... Does that mean a wedding is actually in the air? :cool: