PDA

View Full Version : I'm warning you all

E. Blackadder
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:37 PM
If one of the Belgians wins the Oz, I will get sweet revenge on all of the Williams' rude fans floading this board with threads that she won. :angel:

Some of you have absolutely no respect for other players, saying all who plays one of the sisters will be trashed in straight sets and no one stands a chance against them.

All these negative and unsportive comments really piss me off you know :fiery:
I have no problem with you supporting your faves, but at least do it in an sportive and respectfull way

It's true that they dominated tennis in 2002, but they still need to play every match in 2003 :)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:39 PM
I am sorry, but I am a Kimmie girl and I get very cocky! LOL, it's very fun, especially if you're right all the time! GO SERENA, VENUS and KIM!!

E. Blackadder
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:40 PM
just a little example

Originally posted by SerenaSlam
venus and serena will run away w/ this one in straight sets. if i was serena, i would seriously be trying to hurt up on kim clijsters. go for her ankels. make em' sore.

1luv

irma
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:43 PM
sick (no not you Rhythmboy)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Btw, I never feel bad about being cocky. I don't believe in jinxes or supersition that if I say something, then the natural forces will come back at me and punish my words. It's just extreme faith in someone or something and shouting it to the world. It's also very positive thinking. You should try it. If I am wrong, then I am wrong in the end, and if someone wants to rub it in, it doesn't matter 'cause I just don't ache. Jinxes don't exist. I have no power. I don't think there's anything wrong with cockiness. Now vanity...

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Rhythmboy
just a little example

Okay, well I don't get cocky AND malicious! LOL!!! Yeah, SerenaSlam, WOW!

victory1
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:45 PM
The same thing could be said about some of you Kim and justine fans. Don't throw stones when you yourself live in a glass house!!:rolleyes:

irma
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:45 PM
mrs_guga you are smart;)

irma
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:47 PM
if a kim and justine fan wishes illness or injury on either serena or venus (or whoever) then that's sick too.

Iconoclast
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Don't worry, I doubt there will be a shortage of threads if that were to happen. We haven't had a novel Slam winner since Capriati won the Australian Open in 2001, and prior to that we need to go back to Wimbledon 2000 and the US Open 1999.

E. Blackadder
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by victory1
The same thing could be said about some of you Kim and justine fans. Don't throw stones when you yourself live in a glass house!!:rolleyes:

I think I've never offended Venus nor Serena :rolleyes:
If some of the Kim/justine fans do that, I feel ashamed that they call themselves fans :(

And I never ever said that all Williams fans are like that, just some really piss me off
in fact i get along very well with some of the Williams fans: Jeff, CaniGetAwhat :wavey: :hearts:

victory1
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:52 PM
SerenaSlam is not wishing injury on kim, she's talking about how Kim's been playing for weeks now, she's talking about serena running her all over the court and tired her out. It's tactic to run your apponent rigid. She's not wishing serena break Kim's ankle, but making her sore by running her all over the place. It's something she mention before on Kim's 2nd run match, she felt that Kim's apponent were not running her enough and hope that Serena is taking notes!

E. Blackadder
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by victory1
SerenaSlam is not wishing injury on kim, she's talking about how Kim's been playing for weeks now, she's talking about serena running her all over the court and tired her out. It's tactic to run your apponent rigid. She's not wishing serena break Kim's ankle, but making her sore by running her all over the place. It's something she mention before on Kim's 2nd run match, she felt that Kim's apponent were not running her enough and hope that Serena is taking notes!

oh please :rolleyes:

maybe it's me that doesn't understand TO HURT SOMEONE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Rhythmboy I feel the same way about some of you belgian fans acting like a$$ holes and saying negative things about venus or serena. I say let the raquets do the talking and leave it at that. It seems like some of you belgian fans always have a nasty comment ready for the sisters.

If one of the williams sisters wins oz I will get sweet revenge on all of you rude belgian fans who create negative thread after negative thread to humiliate the sisters.

BK4ever
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Whats the harm in a lil bravado...its just fun...everyone is a lil over the top at some point. I think as long as it stays "all in the name of fun" then so be it.

E. Blackadder
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by cybelledarkholmexx
Rhythmboy I feel the same way about some of you belgian fans acting like a$$ holes and saying negative things about venus or serena. I say let the raquets do the talking and leave it at that. It seems like some of you belgian fans always have a nasty comment ready for the sisters.

If one of the williams sisters wins oz I will get sweet revenge on all of you rude belgian fans who create negative thread after negative thread to humiliate the sisters.

Great so we feel the same way :D

The Crow
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:11 PM
RB, are you sure this thread isn't gonna backfire at you in a week time??

Bigkimfan
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Go Kim!!! Win the AO!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Volcana
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Rhythmboy - What 'revenge' do you ultimately get? For that matter, how much could those fans offend you anyway? Now, if anyone wants to meet me in a ring, or a room, pads or no, and have a throwdown, I'll be happy to oblige. THAT'S revenge. But most of the (admittedly pitiful) 'revenge' I've seen around here can be dealt with by using the 'Ignore' switch.

No matter how many nasty things I might choose to say about Kim, as long as I stay within the guidelines, what can you actually do? Say nasty things about Venus or Serena? Who's gonna notice one more nasty comment in a sea of them?

Do you actually think any Williams fans think they're unbeatable? Last I checked, both of them have lost at least one match every year they've been on the tour. And we've certainly seen both of them lose GS finals before.

Then again, if it makes you feel better, its no skin off my ass. Have a party.

E. Blackadder
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by The Crow
RB, are you sure this thread isn't gonna backfire at you in a week time??

That's a risk I'm willing to take
I said IF and I'm very realistic that the sisters are very hard to beat, but nothing is impossible (except maybe flying then) :wavey:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:21 PM
...but nothing is impossible (except maybe flying then) :wavey:

Oh trust me, that's not impossible either! ;)

E. Blackadder
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
Oh trust me, that's not impossible either! ;)

really :eek:
I have to try it out then :eek:
Now where is that window :p :cool:

harloo
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:28 PM
Rhythmboy, sorry but some of the Belgian fans on here are out of control also. LOL!!!!

But be assured since you have stated that if one of the Belgian girls win you will spew arrogance on the board, be prepared if both of them fall and you see the same venom spewed.

And anyways, no matter how you look at it whoever wins both sides will say some pretty scathing things, and certainly you will be a part of it. LOL

Mase
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:41 PM
All I have to say is...

I LOVE MONICA!

Hahahahaha, had to do it...

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Rhythmboy, just be prepared for the same effect should Venus or Serena win. In fact, maybe you should prepare for the same effect 10 folds :devil: :wavey:.

sartrista7
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:56 PM
Chuh, don't know why all you Belgian/Williams fans are getting so excited, it's perfectly obvious to anyone that Nastya's going to steamroller them all :hearts: ;)

Pureracket
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:56 PM
RB,
Bring it on!!!!! You are a cool poster. I would love to be gloated at by you. I do understand the difference between insensitive comments about players' personal defects, race, and family and how they make no sense at all. If your fav(s) win the Aussie Open, you have every right to start happy threads proclaiming your players to be the best in the world. :)

Then again, you really think that anybody is going to beat Venus and Serena, ever?

Mase
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Well I thought I would TRY to add some humor with my lass post but, nope..

Well, here's the Mae take, lol....The only girl that has a chance at stopping either sister is Kim, and lets face it she hasnt been challenged yet. Coezter is about the most difficult player, and sorry Amanda fans, but she isnt THAT big of a challege for Kim so.. I think thats going to hurt her in the long run. Guess we'll see..

And sorry, Meghan is good as gone. But she had a nice run..

mboyle
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:22 PM
GO Vivi!!!! Win the Aussie:o :p !!!!

mboyle
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:22 PM
I want a Coetzer vs. Martinez final:o !

Mikey
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by mboyle
I want a Coetzer vs. Martinez final:o !

hmm, that'd be interesting - and which martinez left in the draw would you like to have playing in it?

RB - i agree with the intent of this thread :D

but the generalizations are too much. some williams fans suck, some belgian girls fans suck. that's how it is. and for that matter, some lindsay fans are just as bad :rolleyes:

TeeRexx
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:46 PM
RB - Ooooohh, I am soooo scared that you will complain about two four time GS winners for not taking the OZ.
You may even force VENUS & SERENA to retire and me to leave this fantastic board.

Pleeeese don't be to hard on them, RB. :rolleyes: LOL

E. Blackadder
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:31 PM
I wouldn't be bashing Serena nor Venus, I would just post a million times of how great Kim/Justine is :D

LeonHart
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:36 PM
Nastya will win OZ, so u guys can all stfu :p

persond
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:46 PM
I wouldn't be bashing Serena nor Venus, I would just post a million times of how great Kim/Justine is :D

:D You certainly don't need to wait for a "Grand Slam" win to do just that!!! Post away, my friend!!!!:D :D :kiss: :kiss: :hearts: :hearts:

Brαm
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:47 PM
Bram, since when is Brugge situated in Oz? :rolleyes:

TeeRexx
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:56 AM
VENUS defeats Hantuchova, advances to semis

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20030120/mdf190474.jpg

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:04 AM
woohoo...gooooooooooooooooooo Venus!!! :bounce: :bounce:.

E. Blackadder
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by bram_born84
Bram, since when is Brugge situated in Oz? :rolleyes:

I travel around the world with Els :p
Next week Brugge will be situated in Japan :bounce: ;)

LucasArg
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:11 AM
If there is a Kim vs Justine final (i don't think so), I ll enjoy your posts:wavey:

TeeRexx
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:16 AM
LOL@ LucasArg

Go WILLIAMS!!

anton
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:21 AM
the "countdown until venus wins this" is not meant to be disrespectful. we just want her to win. "countdown until venus loses in the semifinals" is not a very good cheering title.

K155-k155
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:23 AM
Go BELGIAN's GIRL's!

Hope one of you can make it into The FINAL (But 2 of you KIM & JUSTINE) in the FINAL would be GREAT! :D

fhkung
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:30 AM

oh yeah, i know you, one of those asshole
Serena worshippers........
i hope Kim will whip Serena's ass......
and shut you guys up.....:rolleyes:

Lynx
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:49 PM
Go Kim, go! First take Serena - then beat Venus in the final! :p :)

Lynx
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:52 PM

If one of the williams sisters wins oz I will get sweet revenge on all of you rude belgian fans who create negative thread after negative thread to humiliate the sisters. Show me the names and the posts of those Belgian fans with their nasty comments.
Show me those negative threads, created by Belgians.

If you can find more than one (and frankly, I don't think you'll find ONE) I'll grovel.

Playa
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:09 PM
pfff, you must be the most naive belgians fan.
does the name Glenn ,ring a bell to you?
that's just one, they are many others trust me.

Lynx
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:23 PM
Show me the posts, Playa. Show me the posts.
Any like that of Serenaslam "i would seriously be trying to hurt up on kim clijsters. go for her ankels. make em' sore."

ANY ?

btw - no, I don't trust you. Remember the first time we met on this board? You were going to explain something to me, but first wanted to know where I was from... just to be able to make me feel guilty (Congo, ex Zaire), to give you an edge. So no, I don't trust your motives.

Playa
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:06 PM
That's exactly my thought i don't wanna dig quotes
and turn this thread into fight.

Lynx had you hadn't post that ridiculous post about slavery
i wouldn't have replied.
No, I wouldn't bring other belgian posters here by digging their
posts or threads .
everyone who's been long enough to this
message board is pretty much aware of this issue.

Btw you don't have trust me , my bad .
i've seen to much hypocrisy to blindly trust folks over the internet.

Playa
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:20 PM
Btw ,i asked you were you were from cos , only people from countries that were not involved in the subject we were discussing
can post a post like that.
i was rather out of curiosity than anything else.
nothing personal.

Lynx
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:53 PM
Playa - I'm sorry, my post about slavery wasn't ridiculous, it was the simple truth. If you don't want to start a fight, then stop insulting me, will you? "Naive". "Ridiculous". You've done all the name calling so far - you're pretty much proving the point of this thread by example.

I don't want to turn this into a fight either. But I won't lie down and let ppl accuse Belgian fans of saying all kind of nasty things you then "cannot be bothered" to prove.

"Everyone who's been long enough to this message board is pretty much aware of this issue."
What issue? That Belgian fans badmouth the Williamses? NO Belgian fans on this board I've spoken to - and a lot are as "senior" as you are, some more so - are aware of that issue.

But yeah, that's another thing I remember from you: you kept calling me "Junior" (I was a junior member at that time) - trying to intimidate me with your "seniority", did you not?

Ah - just saw your last post. Ok - I'll believe you. :)

Lynx
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:03 PM
Hi Joy :)

Truth? I HOPE Kim will defeat Serena, but I fear she isn't the player Serena is... yet. She IS the player Serena was 2 yrs ago though (and she's 2 yrs younger than Serena!)

IF Kim takes out Serena, she'll probably be so exhausted that Venus will beat her with devastating ease. :sad: :)

Honestly, Joy - I have seen no posts from Belgians claiming that our girls could take the sisters out all the time and if they do yada yada. Sure - I think they'll be able to take them out some of the time... and that they can still grow... :)

Go, Kim go ! :p

Glad you like my sig, btw. :kiss: :)

Lynx
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:08 PM
Oh, hey - you already posted! :(

I'm sooo slow, it takes me forever to type in a message... sorry :sad:

Well, Playa did rub me the wrong way, calling me naive and all.

"Cheer on your girls and watch them get beat"? But Venus IS one of my girls!! I 'll probably be rooting for her, not for Justine. You don't mean Venus will lose from Justine, do you?? :eek: :)

Lynx
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Lynx
... If you can find more than one (and frankly, I don't think you'll find ONE) I'll grovel. Ok - I trust you. :sad: *grovelling* :sad:

Go Kimmieee! Take your first Slam, girl!!! :) :wavey:

gentenaire
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:46 PM
What Lynx said! I've often asked people to quote us, but they never did.

Belgian fans say "if the Belgians win this..."
Lots of Williams fans say "when the sisters win..."

That's the difference.

RAA
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:02 PM
you might find this quite unbelievable, but i'm a Venus and Serena fan AND I also like Justine and Kim. (GASP! can you believe it??!! :eek: )

Venus and Serena are my top faves, but I think that Kim has a heck of a chance to beat Serena (assuming that Kim beats Myskina and that Serena beats Meghann), and i think that Justine vs. Venus will be very competitive.

I know it might be confusing to you that a "williams fans" feels this way, but its true.
get over yourself.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:04 PM
oh yeah, i know you, one of those asshole
Serena worshippers........
i hope Kim will whip Serena's ass......
and shut you guys up.....

Oh wow the hater is back! Hiya hater! Hows life hating? Are you enjoying the tournament? I am. Hows your favorite player doing? Oh, whoops, did she lose in the second round? Oh well thats much better than her first round losses isn't it? And she did win that tournament so you can be thankful and happy for that...whoops she didn't win a tournament? Oh, well thats just a shame for a former top ten player never to have one a single tournament!

Well you still have the next first round grand slam to look forward to.

Cheers!

Rae Q.
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:11 PM
Bring it Kim fans! When your girl wins a Slam I'll shout you guys out but don't be mad if my fav wins her 4th straight slam! :p

Playa
Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:55 AM
YOU LOST ...FREAKS !

c2
Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:01 AM
ZZzzz... will you losers who can't get your aggressions out except for on this board get some therapy already? Geez! I haven't posted for 6-9 months and it's the same freakin s***. F***** grow up already ! gawd. :rolleyes:

Playa
Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:08 AM
bump !