PDA

View Full Version : Is there an ELECTRICITY shortage in Crockland?

TeeRexx
Jan 20th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Is there an electricity shortage in Oz or is there just to much damn inbreeding down there for those idiots to close the roof on two stadiums that have closeable domes and turn on the damn air conditioning before someone dies from a heat stroke.

It has got to be greater than a humid 95 degrees before those dopes will use airconditioned buildings that they have not just when the weather becomes the surface temperature of the sun, but for the fans and competitors to be able to watch competition and compete in some degree of creature comfort.

The U.S. will be more than willing to send some of our death row inmates down to that hell hole penal colony and to breed with the toothless babes down there in an effort to bring their IQ's into the double digit range.

I am surprised that they have learned to cover their courts when it rains.
But I guess it took a flood before they figured that little process out as well.

TR :cool:

Sam L
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by TeeRexx
Is there an electricity shortage in Oz or is there just to much damn inbreeding down there for those idiots to close the roof on two stadiums that have closeable domes and turn on the damn air conditioning before someone dies from a heat stroke.

1/. As a matter of fact, due to severe bush fires and power stations been burnt down in Canberra 1/3 of the city has had blackouts over the last couple of days. People have died and lost many homes. So don't be so insensitive.

2/. They have a extreme heat rule in place which is agreed upon by ATP, WTA and ITF and other tennis bodies, so I'm sure they know what they're doing.

3/. I don't know what you have against Australia and Australians, but if you want to get nasty, let's go! Hey at least it's not the home of the KKK. You're pretty sensitive on race issues right? Isn't America one of the most racist countries in the world? God bless America eh? I'm sure you love it to death.

gentenaire
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:07 PM
air condition a building like that? :eek:

I guess that's why Bush is going to bomb Iraq, you need oil to waste it away.

Aloysius
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Everything Sam L said. You've overstepped the mark this time, Tee Rexx.

Halardfan
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:34 PM
Is there any country you DO like, Mr Rexx?

Other than the one currently in the hands of that inbred cretin GW Bush, whose outlook on the world is eerily similar to yours.

gorecki
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Yes - the fires in Canberra have been devastating if you haven't been reading the news

Tratree
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Once again a show of class from the old dinasour.....really lovely display of prejudice.

Australians, please know that Tee Rex in no way is a spokesman for our country or even this board. Nevermind his rantings.

gourownway
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:34 PM
I haven't heard reports of the players complaining. So, if the players aren't worried about it then maybe TeeRexx shouldn't be either.

Electricity and mass fires....wow, TeeRexx how about reading a newpaper, or turning on the nightly news before you make your comments.

You live in a state that goes up in flames almost every summer, you should know better than that.

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Waiting for the first post to stick up for him, I'm sure his cronies will come along en masse soon...

TeeRexx
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:32 PM
I don't need my cronies, thank you.

If you have two buildings with retractable domes and air conditioning, they should be used and not just be there for decoration. What was the excuse last year when two players and several fans were put in severe health jeopardy because the dome and air were not properly utilized.

The fires this year were apparently not bad enough to cancel the Aussie Open and not risk the health of individuals and the over abundant of electricity by all of the media broadcasting ulinks and additional use by the thousands of visitors in Melborne.

California has some fires, but we have the sense to put them out and don't schedule world events right next to the blazes. Also, roofed buildings are completely utilized WITHOUT waiting for the temp to rise above 96 degrees or people to die as a result of the extreme heat.

That GS should be moved to California where there is enough electricity and triple digit IQ's to to properly run that type of an event. :p

TR Bye. :wavey:

gentenaire
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:56 PM
True, Tee, in California there are never electricity black-outs.

TeeRexx
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:36 PM
If we have a blackout we will have all of the women play at the beach courts.

In bikinis. :eek: LOL

jd4eva
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:41 PM
It's a shame that some of those who preach so heavily against racial prejudice seem to be the epitome os such disguting behaviour.

Kirt12255
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:53 PM
:fiery: TRex have you ever been to Australia?

What do you mean at least you guys would have put the fires out? Yes the fireman sat around with marshmallows on sticks and sang campfire songs!!!! Jeesh!! They did their best...but with over 400 houses lost because of severe heat and harsh wind,and only 100 firetrucks and little warning, they had no hope.

By the way...yes play yesterday was almost delayed/cancelled because of the smoke from the fires. If you can predict where a bushfire might impede on an International Sporting Event, then perhaps you should work for the fire-department. The smoke came from fires over 200km's away.

Personally I don't think the roof should ever be closed unless it is a final and raining. It's unfair to the players sweating like pigs on the outside courts.

Air-Conditioning??? It's a summer sport...if they don't like it then don't play. Perhaps we could give those few in the "Air-Conditioning" a few glasses of a vintage 96 Chardonnay and a platter of soft cheeses at change of ends?

:eek:

Rocketta
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:40 PM
Ouch Rex! :eek: :eek: :eek: Way too harsh!

gourownway
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:18 AM
there is enough electricity in California provided it is being supplied by L.A. DWP , however if it's one of the other two providers then there is no garuntee. Gee TeeRexx where the hell were you last couple of summers when we were having the black outs??

Don't let him kid you, California isn't all that it's cracked up to be, I live here too. By the way it takes us a while to get our fires under control also.

TS
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:42 AM
Well what else is he to do but contine to poke fun....running out of material is a bitch.

Wanker.