PDA

View Full Version : OMG, Mary Joe's...

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Eye brows scares the shit out of me...:eek:

BK4ever
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:58 AM
Before I opened the thread, I knew what was in it. My friend and I have been having serious debates about how anyone can go on national tv looking like that :eek:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:00 AM
She looks scary as hell. Someone should tell her. I see Serena dropping hints in the form of a joke.

GoGoMaggie
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:00 AM
dont you have any pic to prove it?? I'm dying to see her with those eyebrows... plzzzzzz

Mark43
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:13 AM
she just needs a nice arch and pluck.

Jordan.
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:16 AM
Mary Joe has pretty eyebrows :cool:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Spicy Bullet
Mary Joe has pretty eyebrows :cool:

:eek:

selesrules
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:04 AM
I never really noticed anything. lol. Next time I'll look at them to see what the fuss is all about.

vs1
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:09 AM
Yeah, I thought about it the first time I saw her in that interview booth. Also, the sun makes it worse because she has to squint and it makes those eyebrows even scarier!!!

Jordan.
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:17 AM
My mother's eyebrows are just like her's.....thanks alot guys... :sad:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Spicy Bullet
My mother's eyebrows are just like her's.....thanks alot guys... :sad:

Well now you know...Maybe you can help her fix the problem...:o

Jordan.
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:20 AM
*My* eyebrows look like Pete Sampras' :cool:

tennischick
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:21 AM
well...they do match her dress...;) ;)

it's the heavy squinting that makes her brows look like Frida Kahlo's...:p

HAIL-VENUS
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:23 AM
lmfao

mary jo's eyebrows have always been funny looking to me. i remember thinking the same thing last year. she could honestly use a good arching.

Pureracket
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:31 AM
Her eyebrows are going like this "/ \" on her eyes. They are really bothering me too.

Dawn Marie
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:40 AM
Good, maybe ESPN will fire her for her bad eyebrow job. If yah can't fire em for bad commentating then hell fire em for bad brows. Lmao:)

Jakeev
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:44 AM
Who says Mary Joe is a bad commentator?

BK4ever
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Jakeev
Who says Mary Joe is a bad commentator?

frankly...SHE SUCKS:rolleyes:

Jordan.
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:54 AM
QUIT IT!

Jakeev
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:57 AM
Perhaps you should send a tape in Bk and see if you can get her job.

Mary Joe Rocks!!!!!

CanadianBoy21
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:24 AM
You guys are to critical...
Mary Joe is being natural, she is quite pretty.
Either way, she is there to commentate, not be a model for christ sake, you know u can't have both, just ask anna :rolleyes:

Rollo
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:30 AM
Funny you used the word natural Superdevil cause she looks just great WITHOUT all that makeup caked on her face. I'm with the others-the brows have to bow out.

I like her and pammy as a team. It's Cliff they should ditch. Find him a real cliff and shove him off it:bounce:

BK4ever
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Rollo
Funny you used the word natural Superdevil cause she looks just great WITHOUT all that makeup caked on her face. I'm with the others-the brows have to bow out.

I like her and pammy as a team. It's Cliff they should ditch. Find him a real cliff and shove him off it:bounce:

Trust me honey, she is wearing makeup...they all are. They get done up in the trailer before they go on air. Love the "throw cliff off the cliff" :D

Dawn Marie
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:28 AM
MJF Is a suck ass commentator. She talks about V@S power game differently then she does her counterparts while she is commentating. Look she favors the white girls then she does V@S. The girl is a wannabe. She is sucky. I say HIRE Chanda and fire MJF pronto.

Oh and Pammy and her make a boring team. ESPN imho is on to this, which is why they brought in Mary Carillo, another wannabe but who is a bit better then Pammy and MJF combined.

So Jakeev I think she is a sorry commentator that who says.;):)

Jakeev
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:09 AM
Somebody take me to the nearest emergency room cause I freakin agree with super.......um anyway.......you dawnie baby....go apply for the commentator job.

You say she sucks cool I say she rocks!!!!! Oh and Mary Joe shows favortism huh? That's usual dawn marie crap if I have heard it.

Funny, isn't Mary Joe Serena's mentor on tour? hmmmmm favortism my arse.

tennisIlove09
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:13 AM
I think you are too hard on Mary Joe. I didn't see anything wrong with her eye brows.

I was surprised by the shirt she wore. I don't recall ever seeing a commentator show so much skin before. But they are in Australia. They get hot too.

As for her commentating...I'm glad she's with Chris on the main desk more. I don't like her commentating. When it's with her, I push the "mute" button

Dawn Marie
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:14 AM
I don't want to be a commentator. Just a COMMENTOR. Besides you have to be a pro tennis player to even think about getting that job. Those kinds of jobs are about who yah know, and really have no bearing on how well you know the job. Well a few of my friends have been discussing her bias for the past couple of years and she is getting worse and worse as each year goes by. At least she doesn't hide her obvious bias for her counterparts.:)

hi jakey:);)