PDA

View Full Version : Is car key boi annoying

E. Blackadder
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:27 PM
:p

saki
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:30 PM
Well, I find him so but that's more because I find the mannerisms irritating than because he/she isn't clever/witty.

Nimi
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:30 PM
Annoying? perhaps.
But has the whold WTAworld in his pocket? Sure thing.

Car Key Boi
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by saki
Well, I find him so but that's more because I find the mannerisms irritating than because he/she isn't clever/witty.

what mannerisms are those, sweetheart?

- Car Key Boi :confused:

saki
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Just writing style, honey.

Car Key Boi
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Just writing style, honey.

yuo do understand thou, if yuo and i were to actually meet in real life, even yuo would find me to be charming, considerate and courteous

i admit that if yuo were to walk into a bar when i'm in the company of my Bois, yuo will see the sort of behavior that yuo see on this message board. But KNOW THIS, one of those Bois who is also acting like a total asshole, could easily be yuor dad/brother/husband/boifriend/blah

and that's a fact

sweetheart :kiss:

- Car Key Boi :hearts:

Car Key Boi
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by jonathan_crane
I find Car Key Boi really amusing - the world needs more people like this, who don't take themselves too seriously.

Not only this, but he also seems to be a very clever and worldly guy, and despite some weird posts, he actually knows what he is talking about. This makes a refreshing change.

Keep up the good work Car Key Boy, you make me laugh anyway!!

the Car Key Boi salutes YUO :wavey:

Flappie
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:52 PM
Well the only thing i find annoying about him is that he spells "yuo" instead of "you"!!! That irritates me like hell! :p .....Dont ask me why though :D

saki
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Car Key Boi
yuo do understand thou, if yuo and i were to actually meet in real life, even yuo would find me to be charming, considerate and courteous

i admit that if yuo were to walk into a bar when i'm in the company of my Bois, yuo will see the sort of behavior that yuo see on this message board. But KNOW THIS, one of those Bois who is also acting like a total asshole, could easily be yuor dad/brother/husband/boifriend/blah

and that's a fact

sweetheart :kiss:

- Car Key Boi :hearts:

I agree entirely, darling. As I said, it's writing style rather than personality that irritates me slightly which clearly means that I would fall victim to your charm instantly in person.

And bois tend to act like total assholes, so I'm used to that.

:o at the :kiss: ;)

Car Key Boi
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:33 PM
I agree entirely, darling. As I said, it's writing style rather than personality that irritates me slightly which clearly means that I would fall victim to your charm instantly in person.

And bois tend to act like total assholes, so I'm used to that.

:o at the :kiss: ;)

:hearts: :hearts:

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:49 PM
"is car key boi annoying" "ni ni ni nimini ni ni"

They should bring Master Yoda back, now he was f**king annoying. Mmm!

Car Key Boi is annoying when he blatantly nicks thread ideas, or totally copies thread lines. So yes, in short he is a f**king c*nt.

But by GOD we need him. And you need him, because you're weak.

Oasiatic
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Lol. He is not! I think he's a real riot. He brings something different to the board. I was getting bored...:sighs:

Care Key boi :wavey:

~*Alma*~
Jan 19th, 2003, 06:03 PM
no not really :cool:

I loved his lyricks from Avril Lavigne :cool: :D

Steam
Jan 19th, 2003, 06:38 PM
He is the Steve Urkel of this board. His act is amusing now to some but that will come to the end and those people will question themselves as to why they ever found it funny. I'm just waiting for the CarKeyBoi-o's to go on sale.

decemberlove
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:13 PM
i dont like the misspellings of you and boy. its just ridiculous and unnecessary.

i thought it was a "tranny boi" at first. ha

Barrie_Dude
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Martian Liz
Well the only thing i find annoying about him is that he spells "yuo" instead of "you"!!! That irritates me like hell! :p .....Dont ask me why though :D

Yes, but the Goddess Julie does the same thing....Hmmmmmm...Could it be that Boi and Julie are one and the same?;) :p :p

Kiwi_Boy
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:07 PM
to be truthful-not as much as he was to begin with.
dont know if its me learnt to live with it or him calming down a bit but now its easier to a) find him less annoying and at times, intelegent and even amiable. b) ignore the stuff i would usualy find annoying-perhaps it's over exposure who knows?

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:06 AM
Just had a word with my resident zombie mate, his verdict was

"fn, fnnr frrrn grrn frnrrm rn, rn fnrrr" on teh CarKeyBoi sit

Barrie_Dude
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Zombie-Great Drink!:lick:

RayDay
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:34 AM
Car Key Boi doesn't bother me

HE/SHE IS OK

RayDay
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:35 AM
I meant he:o

King Satan
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:43 AM
Sorry ckb, but you suck now :p

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:23 AM
Despite the fact that CKB claims he loves me (along with every other girl, so ladybugs, don't go feeling special!), I think it's funny how he has garnered everyone to kiss his ass and think it's "cool" to be in his posse and make the 657th thread about him. There should be more threads about Steam!!

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:42 AM
Take my word for it...Car Key Boi (I just found out from a good scource) is a fat chick name pebbles from Duluth Georgia...troof...:wavey:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:43 AM
The revolution has began...I am taking down the batty boi...troof

Steam
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
There should be more threads about Steam!!

Nah, I don't whore myself out too much like that. I found my niche already.

Lord Chips
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:46 PM
At first I found him really annoying. Now I think he is ok and is good for this board

CC
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:49 PM
"batty boi" :)

CKB amuses me in a pleasant way.

Car Key Boi
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Steam
He is the Steve Urkel of this board. His act is amusing now to some but that will come to the end and those people will question themselves as to why they ever found it funny. I'm just waiting for the CarKeyBoi-o's to go on sale.

yeah yeah, yuo said exactly the same shit when i first joined the board, not that any of it matters, but just to let yuo know that yuor opinion http://carkeyboi.com/yuo4.gif

Car Key Boi
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
Despite the fact that CKB claims he loves me (along with every other girl, so ladybugs, don't go feeling special!), I think it's funny how he has garnered everyone to kiss his ass and think it's "cool" to be in his posse and make the 657th thread about him. There should be more threads about Steam!!

honey, i do love yuo, i love yuor style of posting and the way yuo say what yuo think, like i do, even if what yuo say is not agreeablr to me, like this post, but that's all good. This board needs more people like yuo instead of all those bland 'chatters' who talk in Flemish all day long with bland posts interspersed with tons of :wavey:

and i do love the Car Key Gurls, everyone of them is different, and i love their different qualities and styles, and they're all special to me. Yuo don't have to believe that, that's not important, but some of them know for a fact that i think the world of them

anyways, in regard to this kissing my ass, i never started it, i think it was Rebecca who started with the "CULT CULT!" in response to Joy's post (at least i think that's what she was posting, might have been "**** ****!") and i didn't really encourge it so to speak, i just played along with it in my usual outrageously over the top manner, and yuo should of known better not to take any of it seriously

i can assure yuo TopShotta and the others weren't, it was just one big piss-take on myself, them and everyone else on the board

and yes, there should be more threads about Steam

so start some !

- Car Key Boi :kiss:

Car Key Boi
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by TopShotta
Take my word for it...Car Key Boi (I just found out from a good scource) is a fat chick name pebbles from Duluth Georgia...troof...:wavey:

Rude Boi, the ONLY connection i can think off with Duluth, is that I Shit In Yuor Convertible Boi is from that neighborhood (in fact he just got back, him and his family from seeing his mom in Atlanta)

anyways, there is a troll in progress and it's not coming from me

so either someone is trolling YUO, feeding yuo this bum info, or else YUO are trying to troll ME

KNOW THIS

and i've said this a thousand times before to K and others, i could prove everything in a second, for example i could prove that i was a boi by posting a pic of my dick with a sign hanging off it saying "reserved for the chicks of Wtaworld" or whatever, but i'm not going to do anything of the sort

it's up to yuo to use yuor own intelligence and work out if someone is throwing yuo a troll

i will say this, remember yuor 'Anal sex' thread? and i posted one of my poems? do yuo honestly think a gurl could write such a poem? if yuo think so, i'd like to meet her

and if it's YUO who is trying to troll ME, just to let yuo know Rude Boi, trolling the Car Key Boi is like farting in a tub full of shit!

- Car Key Boi :D

Steam
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Car Key Boi
yeah yeah, yuo said exactly the same shit when i first joined the board, not that any of it matters, but just to let yuo know that yuor opinion http://carkeyboi.com/yuo4.gif

I don't believe I ever put a timetable on it since these things take time. I mean look how long it took for boybands to finally become passe. You are just another fad who some day will be looked upon as parachute pants and the pet rock.

Have fun while it lasts, just don't make too many "Car Key Boi 4ever" T-shirts.

Car Key Boi
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Steam
I don't believe I ever put a timetable on it since these things take time. I mean look how long it took for boybands to finally become passe. You are just another fad who some day will be looked upon as parachute pants and the pet rock.

Have fun while it lasts, just don't make too many "Car Key Boi 4ever" T-shirts.

that's funny yuo mentioned the T-Shirts, and i'm being serious here, there are some Car Key Boi shirts and other shit in the pipeline

sounds hard to believe, but bear in mind that most of the people on this board are yuong students like yuo, so hence the reason why so many of yuo dudes piss & moan at me, but this is only ONE of 6 or 7 message boards that i post on, and this one is by far the most trivial (being a tennis board) and dare i say, immature of those 6 or 7 boards, and i am enormously popular amongst my peers, because they identify with me because they see my kind at work everyday

this is no troll, this is a deadly serious post

Car Key Boi
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:32 PM
correction, there's another board that i post on (not so much these days) and it has even more kiddies on it, and that's tennisrulz.com

i think myself and only 4 or 5 others are the only adults who post on that board. But that's another trivial tennis board

the main boards that i post at are not trivial and they're not full of student kiddies

kournikovafan13
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:34 PM
No, I don't think he's annoying. The only thing that annoys me a little is the way he labels Europeans "Eurotards", but thats nothing to get your panties in a bunch about.

Other than that, he's hilarious, intelligent, and witty :D

Car Key Boi
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by kournikovafan13
No, I don't think he's annoying. The only thing that annoys me a little is the way he labels Europeans "Eurotards", but thats nothing to get your panties in a bunch about.

Other than that, he's hilarious, intelligent, and witty :D

thanks for yuor post, but note that i don't discriminate in anything, love, keying cars, blah and that also applies to terms of derision

so yes i use the term Eurotard to describe someone from Europe, just as i use the term West Coast Tard to describe myself, or East Coast Tard to describe someone from NYC and so forth

there is NOTHING on this message board , or ANY message board, that anyone should get upset at

it's electronic zeros & ones that are stored on a server some place (probably Poe's bedroom) and everyone should learn to see it that way, and not to take any of it too seriously

if yuo do, yuo have failed the test

Colin B
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:00 AM
Only if he keys my car!

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:10 AM
CarKeyBoi's choice of supermarket grossly offends me.

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:12 AM
Plus CKB, You started the damn poetry thread, it's languishing near wtaworld post oblivion, don't let this good thing die. Contibute more you damn fool.

Holmespinlove
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:19 AM
Nah!!! he aight!! some times could be a fucking riot though but he is okay....