PDA

View Full Version : Which one Sharapova looks best?

~SunFlower~
Jan 7th, 2002, 08:38 AM
I heard that Maria Sharapova's endorsement deal with Nike will expire when she turns 16. Which brand and style do you think she would look best in her outfit?

*Adidas
*Nike
*Fila
*Reebok
*Puma
*Others

As for me, I think she would look best in order:

1) <b>Adidas</b> (I hate to say because it would remind me of the next Anna Kournikova :rolleyes: but I have to admit that it suits her the best. She is naturally thin, so her nice figure matches three stripes style.)

2) <b>Fila</b> (I am starting to love Fila more than Nike, sorry! If that happens, the Fila style would give her something stand out and colorful, for sure!)

3) <b>Nike</b> (Sometime Nike style looks nice but it can look horrible too! She still looks good with Nike if she makes the right color and style. She looked stunning last Spring when she wore bright cherry red top and white mini skirt. :kiss: :D)

4) <b>Reebok</b> (It wouldn't be too bad but perhaps it would be a bit too much for her if she would wear the same as Venus! :eek: )

5) <b>Puma</b> (No way! She would look funny no matter what style or color looks like! She can't wear them, please! ;) )

6) <b>Others</b> (A big yawn! She would look dull and boring! :o :o :o)

~SunFlower~
Jan 7th, 2002, 08:54 AM
Looks like Maria will be wearing the new spring 2002 Nike outfits in Australia.... I don't like the ones with black and white stripes. If she wear them, she would look like she just gets out of the jail to play her matches! :rolleyes: :p

<a href=http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/catthumbs.html?CCODE=WANIKE>Spring 2002 Nike Apparel</a>

Eggie, if you see her in Australia, let me know which one she will be wearing! :D :kiss:

tenn_ace
Jan 7th, 2002, 09:34 AM
I'm pretty subjective at this since I really don't like Nike... Anything but IT...

I think Adidas or Reebok will look good on her...

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 7th, 2002, 03:39 PM
I quite like the Nike outfits on tennis players,

adidas as well look pretty good.

As long as she gets a decent contract thats what matters as I'm sure she'd want something special to be made just for her.

the cat
Jan 8th, 2002, 12:13 AM
The return of Sharky! Is this your first WTA World post of the year?

Maria would naturally look best wearing Adidas outfits. Like Sharky says, the three stripes suit Sharky's slender figure. I like the light color Nike outfits on Maria. Nothing to bold. I like Adidas best. But I'm not sure Anna would be too thrilled to have the "Russian Lynx" join Adidas. What do you think?

I think Maria looks best wearing something simple, with light colors to show off her nice Florida tan.

Puma? Forget about it. Puma's bold and loud colors works well for Serena Williams and her incredible physique. But the last time I looked, Maria isn't built like Serena! LOL!

the cat
Jan 8th, 2002, 08:24 PM
Sharky the fashion critic! I forgot to mention that I don't think Maria will leave Nike, unless it's over a huge amount of money. I expect Maria to be loyal to Nike for sponsoring her for several years already. I think Maria will be loyal to those who have backed her through the years.

auntie janie
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:25 AM
Sharapova is fighting Casanova very well right now. (I can't find her cheering thread so I am borriowing this fashion one!)

2nd set tiebreak time! Casanova seems to be the nervous one!

the cat
Jan 24th, 2002, 06:24 AM
Maria upset Myriam 6-2 7-6(4). But she has to play again today, against Samantha Stosur. Who is another powerhouse, like Myriam Casanova. Janie, go to the Australian Open thread. Maria has a thread there started by Mark Newman. Udachi Maria!

Martian KC
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:07 AM
I go for Adidas....adidas are made for beautiful peopel!:cool: ;)

the cat
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:42 AM
Maria was unfazed by the Australian crowd, and beat Aussie Samantha Stosur 6-4 6-1. A truly amazing effort by this 105 pound titan. Especially when you consider that both Myriam and Samantha outweigh Maria by nearly 50 pounds. And Maria beat them both in the same day! Amazing!

I want to go to sleep. But the women's semifinals are on. I think I'll tape the matches. Good night.