PDA

View Full Version : WTF? happened to the NEWS BOI !?!?

Car Key Boi
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:23 AM
i thought the board was missing something for the last few days or so and i coundn't put my finger on it

any ideas anyone?

vacation?, left the board? banned?

- Car Key Boi :confused:

Colin B
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:47 AM
I've been wondering about that myself. I may have to start reading the papers again!

King Satan
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:38 AM
No, stay away choco, no more headlines :p j/k

I'm off to whoop my neighbors ass in b ball, cya Joy :kiss::wavey:

toreador
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:22 AM
i was wondering the same thing :confused:

Car Key Boi
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by joy
you're right- where is Choco? I realized last week that the threads were dwindling and now he's not even here?? Maybe all that talk about how much he posts got to him, i don't see why he would be banned!

Come back Choco:)

yuo know something lover, i couldn't believe the way some people used to piss & moan at NEWS BOI, he was posting serious important information (unlike this asshole) and the ONLY gripe was that some posters found it exhaustive and arduous work having to click an extra page or two to search out their fav shit thread like K's chat thread, or the Bellgim Mafia chat thread and so on, and that they also found it extremely difficult having to read 'so many' thread titles in their quest for their fav shit thread

well, for myself, and i'm sure i'm speaking for the majority (hopefully) of us here who have actually had an education and actually know how to read and write, the NEWS BOI's numerous thread titles were never an inconvenience

BRING BACK THE NEWS BOI !

- Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi
Jan 19th, 2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by ~H707~
wasnt he told to cut down the news threads because their were too many or something??

WHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHH

my previous reply went right over yuor head like a jet plane

Chance
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:46 AM
Come back Choco

Car Key Boi
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:29 PM

Car Key Boi
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:59 PM

Celeste
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:44 AM
I HOPE he's boning some broad right now, or a dude, whatever floats his boat. Even more than dh, that man needs to get laid. I hope he's getting laid, that's all.

ys
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:11 AM
Even more than dh, that man needs to get laid. I hope he's getting laid, that's all.

dh? You mean Daniela Hantuchova?

Car Key Boi
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:46 AM
Disposable Hero, ys

~ The Leopard ~
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:26 AM
lmao, I also thought for a second that it was a comment about Daniela.

Now, if we're talking about *posters* I can think of several who need it badly. Thankfully, I am not one of them. I get more offers than I can handle, of course.

:angel:

nasty nick#2
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:00 PM
Choco! where are u man!