PDA

View Full Version : Pictures - do you have personal kim pictures?


baico
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Do you have pictures that you photografed yourself?

Stefke
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:45 PM
:sad: :rolleyes: Nope!!:rolleyes: :sad:

keta
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:12 PM
I have some form Hopman cup but i havent put the film in to be developed yet. Ill do it some week this time and hten I'll post the pics.

ans
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:45 PM
Yes, I have, from the Fed Cup in Brussels last year, we were sitting right behind her ('cause we were like two hours early). My sister had a cold and was coughing quite loudly and Kim asked "Are you allright?". So sweet! And she was putting flowers on the head of the security guy. I have it all on pictures but the problem is I don't have a scanner:( So, maybe later.....:wavey:

baico
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by ans
Yes, I have, from the Fed Cup in Brussels last year, we were sitting right behind her ('cause we were like two hours early). My sister had a cold and was coughing quite loudly and Kim asked "Are you allright?". So sweet! And she was putting flowers on the head of the security guy. I have it all on pictures but the problem is I don't have a scanner:( So, maybe later.....:wavey:

okay thankx

baico
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by keta
I have some form Hopman cup but i havent put the film in to be developed yet. Ill do it some week this time and hten I'll post the pics.

thank you keta

Frau Antje
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:31 PM
I have a lot. Here are mine:

http://members.tripod.de/tennisphotos/clijsters.html

keta
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:53 PM
Frau NAtje, Did you, your slef take all of those pictrues coz there soo many! Im soo jealous! There all great pictures!
Do you Mind if i ask some questions abuot the las lot of pictures??:o

gokimmie
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:21 PM
i have some,but the're to big to post as an attachement:( i'll try to work something out and post them;)

baico
Jan 19th, 2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Frau Antje
I have a lot. Here are mine:

http://members.tripod.de/tennisphotos/clijsters.html

can i use them for my website? tennisinfo.be?


copyright will be respected

Frau Antje
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:39 PM
yes, the pics are all mine

@ baico: you can use the pics (with copyright) ;)

Micky
Jan 29th, 2003, 10:45 PM
i went to the Aus Open, and took quite alot of photos. some of them are to big to post here. but i'll try to make them smaller:)

Micky
Jan 29th, 2003, 10:48 PM
Frau Antje, number 90/9 is very nice

Frau Antje
Jan 31st, 2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Micky
Frau Antje, number 90/9 is very nice
thank you ;)