PDA

View Full Version : Omg, I' m in love lol !!!!!

Nicoleke
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:08 AM
Did you see James Blake in his new shirt. He is really sexy and attractive !!!!!

http://xml.democrats.org/images/people/jamesblake.jpg
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: !!!!!

http://www.d0rkgirl.com/enqvistonline/fans/graphics/blake.jpg

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: !!!!!

Tweety
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:14 AM
Yes, I have seen him tonight, I was watching Nathalie's match, when Eurosport changed the court for a moment at the end of match and I was really mad ;) That's why I didn't pay attention on James, but I'll do next time :D

Tom-Tom
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:35 AM
I simply do not see the fascination, i find him ugly

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:02 PM
james :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Tom-Tom...to each his own. In my eyes James Blake is the hottest guy in the world :hearts: :hearts:.

Maxine
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:13 PM
I agree with marri and bonkers186!! James is divine:hearts:

Ugly??:eek: I don't see it, but everyone has their own opinion!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:17 PM
hehehe, yeah, everyone has their opinion, and my opinion is that when somebody looks like that, he is gorgeous :hearts: ;)

high cheekbones, great face structure, beautiful dark eyes, lovely hair, great smile, white shiny teeth... heheheheh :D :drool:

CanadianBoy21
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:41 PM
I find him very unnatractive.

Princess Fiona
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:54 PM
Do you love him more than Arnaud Clément my hair powered friend? :hearts: ;)

Nicoleke
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Heu ..... it' s really difficult to answer my dear hair powered friend ..... but, I' ll say " no ", because my Arnaud Clément will always be my Arnaud Clément lol :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

nasty nick#2
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:54 PM
I don't think he's ugly, neither good looking. Just cause he's black(half black) and plays Tennis he get's some attention, if he played Football/Baseball/Basket no one would pay attention to him.

gentenaire
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:55 PM
You're too late, I claimed James long ago;)

:hearts: :drool: :hearts:

toreador
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:23 PM
he's got a nice body :lick:

Princess Fiona
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Mary Cherry
Heu ..... it' s really difficult to answer my dear hair powered friend ..... but, I' ll say " no ", because my Arnaud Clément will always be my Arnaud Clément lol :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Awww... :) ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by nasty nick#2
I don't think he's ugly, neither good looking. Just cause he's black(half black) and plays Tennis he get's some attention, if he played Football/Baseball/Basket no one would pay attention to him.

that's just teh way world is. the minority usually get's the attention ;)

i saw this gorgeoius mullatto with green/blue eyes at a café on wednesday... :hearts: he sat at the table next to us, so i could see a lot of him... *sigh* and he had so cute curls....... :D

gentenaire
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Martian Marri
i saw this gorgeoius mullatto with green/blue eyes at a café on wednesday... :hearts: he sat at the table next to us, so i could see a lot of him... *sigh* and he had so cute curls....... :D

My dream guy!! :hearts: Dark men with blue or green eyes :drool: Curls :drool:

Nicoleke
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:58 PM
Tine, James Blake is mine, I'm really very " sorry " girl :) :D :) :D ;) lol !!!!!

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:26 PM
take your time fighting over him....he'll be all mine by the time the two of you get done :devil:.

Flappie
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:26 PM
James Blake? lol, he walks like a duck! :D

Princess Fiona
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Mary Cherry
Tine, James Blake is mine, I'm really very " sorry " girl :) :D :) :D ;) lol !!!!!

What about Arnaud, my dear friend? :eek: ;) If James Blake is yours then can I have Arnaud Clément? :angel: ;) :)

Nina_rus
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:19 PM
I do find James attractive but I'm not too fond of that sleeveless shirt

Nina_rus
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:24 PM
James during his match against Martin :drool:

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap_photo/20030118/all/l719247.jpg

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Beggin' Beguine
My dream guy!! :hearts: Dark men with blue or green eyes :drool: Curls :drool:

hehehe Tine :drool: well, maybe you should come over, and we can stalk him ;) :devil: and maybe he has a twin bro.... ehehehee :D
i know another guys from Pakistan - dark skin and clear blue eyes :eek: i couldn't believe it when i first heard it, so i went up to him and started to stare at his eyes.... lol luckily he was a friend's bf, if not, that's be kinda ...errr.. weird :o

James :hearts:
they'll show his match 1 am CET tonight :hearts: on eurosport :D

Barrie_Dude
Mar 4th, 2003, 05:30 PM
So Sad! Mary Does Not Love Me!

minboy
Mar 4th, 2003, 05:46 PM

Osssge
Mar 4th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Hey he is hot! And I am sure I'd notice him if he were a football or a basketball player, too. (But of course, it's hard for someone who's anti-football to notice anyone on the greenfields;))

Callie20
Mar 4th, 2003, 08:49 PM
I believe that your comment is a bit out of context, him being black has nothing to do with it. Do you feel that the only reason why Anna Kournikova is worshipped by the media, is because of the fact that she is white with blue eyes and blonde hair? You really just made a Martina Hingis type statement, please watch what you say, because you are apparently uninformed. :angel:

Nicoleke
Mar 6th, 2003, 07:22 PM

..... ?