PDA

View Full Version : *~Maxi Chat - Come and say hi!~*

Maxine
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:30 PM
Hi:wavey:

I said hi before but not posted on Non-Tennis much so thought I would say hi again, and you all know each other and i think i am alone in being less confident on the internet!:o

Anyway i am 18 from London, work in a call centre:sad: am recently single:sad: and just wanted to see if anyone wants to chat :)

nasty nick#2
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Hi Maxine, i think i said Hi to u before too. But anyway if u wanna talk u can always come to one of the chat threads around here. "come in here" for example ;)

Luna_Angel_84
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:36 PM
Hey there! Come into the fanclub post anytime you want! :D

Anyway, I'm Claire, 18 and am doing my A levels. Fun stuff. My mum works in a learning advisory service so kinda similar to a call centre. Do you get dodgy hoaxes too or are you the one doing all the calling?

Martian Stacey
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:36 PM
:wavey: Maxine :D

Kiwi_Boy
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:37 PM
:wavey: hi! nice to meet you :)

Maxine
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:40 PM
Hi Nick - yeah i said hi before, how are you?!

Hi Claire, call centre work is hellish!!:rolleyes: I know your A levels might not be fun now, but i am regretting leaving school early now :sad: I don't do the calling, but i get dozens a day and we cant talk to anyone else but we get Ŗ7 an hour so I will stick with it a while :)

Luna_Angel_84
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Hey, not bad money- I think that's what my mum gets in her other job in the library (I'm appying for a part-time job there too). Going to uni after this year and I think my poor mother is convinced I am going to spend the entire time shagging. :rolleyes:

Maxine
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:48 PM
Hi Stacey and kiwi boy:wavey:

Claire good luck with getting the job and going to uni, so is your mother right?:p

Luna_Angel_84
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:58 PM
Haha, I bloody well wish! I hear that with my Law and Accoutning degree the socal life is second to none with excess drink being consumed go to set me up well for a lot of shagging really! ;)

Maxine
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Law and Accounting degree? :worship:

I thought students just drank and had sex anyway!:p

Good thing aboutt he call centre i work in is that there's a lot of good looking guys and lots of Aussies :drool:

Martian Stacey
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:11 PM
Why is the lots of Aussie's good?

Luna_Angel_84
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:17 PM
The accent? I have no idea!

LOL, Law and Accounting sounds like a snore-fest but hey, gets me a decent job at the end of it providing I ge a decent grade (easier said than done). They have ofered me it for 3A's though so I figure I might have to do some work if all this shagging is going to happen. ;)

Maxine
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Martian Stacey
Why is the lots of Aussie's good?
Sorry that sounded kinda random, I meant the Aussies that work there not just any Aussie in general!

well good luck anyway Claire with the course and the sex!:p

Luna_Angel_84
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:35 PM
Especially with the sex. I was going to do Applied Maths and Physics but I figured there'd be more women in the Law thing and more drinking which inevitably=more pussy. ;)

Maxine
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:41 PM
more pussy:eek:

Nah i kinda guessed with the Jennifer Cap's bedroom location!;)

I think you made a good choice, applied Maths and Physics - just the sound of it would terrify me!

Luna_Angel_84
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:46 PM
I think it would terrify anyone with any sense, hence the reason why I'm not wanting to do it cos I doubt I'd get much action. ;)

Maxine
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Luna_Angel_84
I think it would terrify anyone with any sense, hence the reason why I'm not wanting to do it cos I doubt I'd get much action. ;)
You're not supposed to be there for the action!! I recently split with my boyfriend so I might go to Uni too for the guys!

Martian Martin
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:39 AM
Hi Maxine :wavey:

I'll chat to you, always good getting to know more people! :)

Nicoleke
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:03 AM
Hello Maxine :wavey:,

I'm 18 years old too, I' m Nicole and I live in Paris. I totally do agree with Martin, it' s really " cool " to know new people :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Maxine
:

I thought students just drank and had sex anyway!:p

ahahaahah Claire!!! that's so you! :p :o

hehe, j/k :)

:wavey: Maxi, i am Marri, welcome to this place :D
i see that you've been talking to some of the best ppl around here ;)

nasty nick#2
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:51 PM
Yeah she defenitely did Marri :D ;)

King Aaron
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:20 PM
:wavey: Hey Maxi!

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Hi :wavey:

I worked in a call centre for 2 and a half years until recently and it does suck, it's the worst job ever, when you can't wait for the people to phone up and abuse you, you know it's time to move on

Maxine
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Hi everyone!

Martin - hi again :wavey:

Mary - Hi:wavey: I am so jealous that you live in Paris!

Marri - :wavey: Thanks for saying hi :p I like Martina too but not even been to the Martina forum yet somehow :o

Aaron and Yoshie :wavey:

Jelena Dokic Is Hot - cool name! Yes call centre work is dreadful, lots of abuse. In London there are a lot of people from other places like India, Africa and Scandanavia who phone in and even though most dont know the language well they are really nice, its the Brits who give us all the abuse:mad: I am really at a crossroads now though! I dont know if i should try and get back to studying something or maybe i have left it a bit late:rolleyes:

King Aaron
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:16 PM
:wavey: Maxi

How do you find the board and the insane posters? ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:19 PM
maxi, the martina forum is a must to visit! :D it's the biggest player's forum you know ;) :angel:

how are you today?

Maxine
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by aaronŽ

How do you find the board and the insane posters? ;)

:wavey: Aaron, I think you're all lovely!

You're on ETA too aren't you? I see someone was talking about people having two players and my name was mentioned!! I think its because i just joined, who are you on ETA?

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:22 PM

Jelena Dokic Is Hot - cool name! Yes call centre work is dreadful, lots of abuse. In London there are a lot of people from other places like India, Africa and Scandanavia who phone in and even though most dont know the language well they are really nice, its the Brits who give us all the abuse:mad: I am really at a crossroads now though! I dont know if i should try and get back to studying something or maybe i have left it a bit late:rolleyes:

Cool name, thanks :p

When i was working in the call centre, i found a pattern of people in certain areas that were abusive, mainly from Swindon/Bristol/Gloucester (apologies to anyone from there :o)

It's never too late to go back studying, go where your heart takes you

King Aaron
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:27 PM
:wavey: Aaron, I think you're all lovely!

You're on ETA too aren't you? I see someone was talking about people having two players and my name was mentioned!! I think its because i just joined, who are you on ETA?

:wavey:

:bounce: You think we're lovely!!

I'm Ansley Cargill. :hearts: I saw that too. I don't think it's fair to blame anyone who just joined.

Maxine
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:30 PM

:bounce: You think we're lovely!!

I'm Ansley Cargill. :hearts: I saw that too. I don't think it's fair to blame anyone who just joined.
Cool. I am Magui Serna maybe if you dont have a regular partner we should hook up for a tournament :p

JDIH - Cant say i have noticed a pattern of abusive callers from those areas, it is mainly my fellow Cockneys :fiery:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:31 PM
It's a British trait, some people live sheltered lives and find the smallest thing to moan about, quite pathetic really :o

shirley
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:32 PM
:wavey: Maxine

I saw that in the Top 10 Sexiest Men that you like Edward Norton (Good taste there!) Which one of his films is your fave?

Maxine
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by JelenaDokicIsHot
It's a British trait, some people live sheltered lives and find the smallest thing to moan about, quite pathetic really :o
I work for BT so sometimes i find myself agreeing with their moaning but it is amazing how many of them start getting personal:rolleyes:

Shirley :wavey:

Yes I love Edward :hearts: I liked him in Primal Fear (i think thats the title:confused: ) , American History X was good, and that Woody Allen film where he sings and dances :drool:

shirley
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:41 PM

Shirley :wavey:

Yes I love Edward :hearts: I liked him in Primal Fear (i think thats the title:confused: ) , American History X was good, and that Woody Allen film where he sings and dances :drool:

:wavey: Maxine

I love Edward too :hearts: He's gorgeous (Salma Hayek is a lucky lady!) Primal Fear is my fave too! I also liked The Score and Keeping the Faith. American History X was good too. I know that Woody Allen film too it's "Everyone Says I Love You!"

King Aaron
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Cool. I am Magui Serna maybe if you dont have a regular partner we should hook up for a tournament :p

:) Okay, I'll definitely hook up with you if I don't have a partner. right now my doubles is a mess.

Maxine
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:54 PM
:) Okay, I'll definitely hook up with you if I don't have a partner. right now my doubles is a mess.
Well i haven't even played doubles yet and lost my first match in singles in Oz Open so even if your doubles is a mess you are far better than me!

Shirley - Salma is lucky ;) I forgot the title of that movie. It wasn't great but Edward usually plays really intense characters and there he was singing and dancing!! Very romantic :angel:

King Aaron
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:59 PM
Well i haven't even played doubles yet and lost my first match in singles in Oz Open so even if your doubles is a mess you are far better than me!

Don't worry, youll be with a title in no time. :) What are your music interests?

Maxine
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:12 PM
Don't worry, youll be with a title in no time. :) What are your music interests?
Hope so!

I like Coldplay and Travis, but also Nelly, Eminem, Destiny's Child, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Craig David, and Sugababes

Princess Fiona
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:09 PM
Hi Maxine!! :)

I'm Fiona, 24 years old (:o) from Wales - nice to be in the Maxi Chat!! ;) I like Coldplay too... :hearts: :)

You won't fight me for Chris Martin, ok? ;)

I'll have to come back... :wavey:

Maxine
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:13 PM
Hi Fiona!:wavey:

I promise i won't try to steal Chris away from you but i would steal him from Gwyneth :p

I am glad you measure people by the size of their hearts and not their bank accounts because if you didnt then you wouldnt talk to me:o

King Satan
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:16 PM
Hey max :wavey: what's up?

my name's Joe, i'm 19 years old and i'm from Los Angeles.

Nice to meet you Maxine :) btw, that's a lovely name :)

Maxine
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by TheGuy
Hey max :wavey: what's up?

my name's Joe, i'm 19 years old and i'm from Los Angeles.

Nice to meet you Maxine :) btw, that's a lovely name :)
Hi Joe!

Thank you :o I never really liked my name too much but i dont think anyone does! In the UK this week in the biggest show on UK tv, a girl called Maxine got killed, and i work in a call centre and when i say my name all week people have been saying hilarious things like 'I thought you were dead' :rolleyes:

But i suppose its an ok name if you say so ;)

King Aaron
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:19 PM
Hope so!

I like Coldplay and Travis, but also Nelly, Eminem, Destiny's Child, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Craig David, and Sugababes

Another Chris Martin fan I see. FeeM, better watch out! ;)

All of them are to my liking as well except Coldplay. I don't quite like their music but I can listen to them. Timberlake guy is strictly for the songs though. ;)

Maxine
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:05 PM
:o

Christ, I forgot I was so nervous to jump into threads I started my own:rolleyes:

Anyway, to all who said hi :kiss: :kiss: You're all stars!:worship: :angel:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:08 PM
maxine :D :wavey:

speaking of Timberlake... I'm listening to his song with USHER :D it's very good imo! if you can download music, you should get it.... it's called If I Want to :)
I like your list of artists ;)

Where in UK do you live?

Maxine
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:16 PM
Hi Marri :kiss: for coming in here when i was a newby!

I am a big Justin fan, but speaking of Timberlake, where is Kisha?

I am from London btw!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:18 PM
you're welcome, all newbies should be welcomed ;)

lol Kisha is probably very busy at the mo :)
i dunno if she told you that she's pregnant :D

Maxine
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:22 PM
Ooh is she?:bounce:

No we never spoke too often but she added me to msn and then i never saw her again on here, just hoped she was ok!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:29 PM
yeah, she's expecting "her" anytime soon, unless she's already "landed" :eek: lol i should sms her soon! :)

Maxine
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:37 PM
Ooh it's going to be a girl? :angel: Marri if you find out let me know ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:41 PM
check your pm please :angel:

King Aaron
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:41 PM

Lord Chips
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:18 PM
:wavey: Hi Maxi

I'm David. I'm also from London but my aim in life is to get as far away from London as possible. I like most sports especially Rugby and Cricket and music.

Princess Fiona
Jan 28th, 2003, 05:44 PM
Hi Fiona!:wavey:

I promise i won't try to steal Chris away from you but i would steal him from Gwyneth :p

I am glad you measure people by the size of their hearts and not their bank accounts because if you didnt then you wouldnt talk to me:o

Oh yes Gwyneth... Who? :p ;)

Aww yes... measure people by the size of the heart, yes!! ;) I've changed my sig since then... :o ;)

Maxine
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:36 PM
Hi Fiona! Yes Gwynnie who?! - If only:rolleyes: I like your new sig better :D :D :D :D Lots of smiles !

David, why do you want to get away from London as fast as possible?! Not all of us Cockneys are all bad!

:wavey: aaron

Lord Chips
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:41 PM
Lol! Cockney's are ok. I just hate living here. I hate they way of life, the weather and the way most people behave. I work at my local McDonald's so I get sworn at a lot for no reason. I hate the way British society is going.

Maxine
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:57 PM
McDonalds??? - poor you getting abuse! I work in a call centre now so know all about customer abuse :fiery: So why are you going to Israel?:)

Lord Chips
Jan 29th, 2003, 07:18 AM
I'm going to Israel for... well it's a long story. In a nut shel I've had a really bad few years and it's now got to the stage where I need to go away somewhere for a couple of weeks just to regain enough sanity to finish college. My cousins live there so accomendation is free.

As for the abuse, well I'd rather get it from someone on the other end of a phoneline then someone right in front of me. The person on the end of the phoneline can't throw stuff at you or shout abuse at you in the street

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 29th, 2003, 01:36 PM
lol david, you either quit the job or you go to the cops. you can'tbe treated like that. don't you have some kind of law against that? the norwegian worker's law protect the workers 100% so i'm sure you ahve something like that.

Lord Chips
Jan 29th, 2003, 01:41 PM
The only time the police are happy to do anything regarding McDonald's, its when they are hungry and want some food. I could quit my job and go to the Police but I wont have a job and the police would do nothing so it would just be a waste of time

:sad: Looks like I'm stuck in that shithole till July

King Aaron
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:27 PM

How you doing?

Maxine
Jan 29th, 2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by David Slater
The only time the police are happy to do anything regarding McDonald's, its when they are hungry and want some food. I could quit my job and go to the Police but I wont have a job and the police would do nothing so it would just be a waste of time

:sad: Looks like I'm stuck in that shithole till July

David, try not to get too down, and good luck!;)

:wavey: Aaron

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 30th, 2003, 12:16 PM
oooh maxine, seems like you have an admirerer (sp?!) ehhe :D

:bounce:

but after seing your pics, i don't blame them;)

did you have at work?

King Aaron
Jan 30th, 2003, 05:59 PM

Okay, I'm determined to do more than just wave with you! ;) How are things?

Martian Martin
Jan 30th, 2003, 06:03 PM
:wavey:, well always good to wave to a fellow Martian! ;)

Maxine
Jan 30th, 2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Martian Marri
oooh maxine, seems like you have an admirerer (sp?!) ehhe :D

:bounce:

but after seing your pics, i don't blame them;)

did you have at work?
Thanks Marri (although more people were drooling over your pics than mine;) )

Jonathan! :) I would pick you then if we were on Blind Date! I live in Chelsea but not the expensive part although I can see it from my window!!!:p

Aaron, thanks for waving anyway:angel: I am fine now, but tell me more about you - where are you from?

Martin :wavey: fellow martian? Maybe i should become Martian Maxine !
:)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 31st, 2003, 01:41 PM
but honey, you didn't show them the pics you showed me.... ;) (lol have i said too much? :o)

Martian Maxine sounds excellent! :cool: ;) another M M :D :bounce:

King Aaron
Jan 31st, 2003, 06:13 PM
Maxi, I'm from Malaysia not Guam. :angel: What is it that you want to know more? :)

Marri!! Stop your pressuring now! I can't believe you're doing this in front of me! ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:24 PM
lol look the other way then, aaron! :p ;)

:angel:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by David Slater
I'm going to Israel for... well it's a long story. In a nut shel I've had a really bad few years and it's now got to the stage where I need to go away somewhere for a couple of weeks just to regain enough sanity to finish college. My cousins live there so accomendation is free.

As for the abuse, well I'd rather get it from someone on the other end of a phoneline then someone right in front of me. The person on the end of the phoneline can't throw stuff at you or shout abuse at you in the street

Send me around, apparently i look like a thug, i'll sort em out ;)

Lord Chips
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:32 PM
Lol. Thanks. Borehamwood McDonald's. Monday or Thursday night agter 8

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:33 PM
Save me a Supersize Fries please ;)

Lord Chips
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:37 PM
I'll have to pay out of my own pocket or lose my job

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:38 PM
No worries, i'll sort the manager out too ;)

Lord Chips
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:41 PM
:D

Hope it's the twit who has it in for me cause I refused to work a seven hour shift without going on break

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:42 PM
7 hours :eek:

Lord Chips
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:47 PM
Yup. I have an attitude problem now. I should have walked out after 5

Maxine
Jan 31st, 2003, 10:26 PM
Maxi, I'm from Malaysia not Guam. :angel: What is it that you want to know more? :)

Marri!! Stop your pressuring now! I can't believe you're doing this in front of me! ;)
Anything you want to tell me Aaron!

Yes Marri you have said too much! I can't handle the pressure *sweating*

David :wavey: I hope your job wasnt too bad today!:)

Lord Chips
Jan 31st, 2003, 10:30 PM
Getting to work was a challange to say the least. I had to walk through a blizard. Otherwise it was just boring.

How are you?

Maxine
Jan 31st, 2003, 10:34 PM
Fine except I have to work tomorrow :mad: I do get double time so i shouldn't complain but all my friends are out tonight:sad:

Lord Chips
Jan 31st, 2003, 10:40 PM
I've got work at 7am but I'm only in for four hours. Thats it work wise for the weekend. Rugby on Sunday as well :bounce:

Martian Martin
Jan 31st, 2003, 11:42 PM

Martin :wavey: fellow martian? Maybe i should become Martian Maxine !
:)

Hehe well you'd be yet another MM ;), there are plenty of us around, as you've probably noticed!!

Hope you are well!! :)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 1st, 2003, 12:11 AM
Argh The Martians Have Landed Martian Melissa Joan anyone :p

Maxine
Feb 1st, 2003, 12:25 AM
Jelena Dokic Is Hot - have you seen the Jelena pics in the Tokyo tournament forum? She looks thinner but really pretty!

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 1st, 2003, 12:28 AM
I haven't, i will go look now, thanks :kiss:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 1st, 2003, 12:30 AM
I can't find :sad: what's the thread title :(

Maxine
Feb 1st, 2003, 12:30 AM
I haven't, i will go look now, thanks :kiss:
OK! It in a thread called pics, i think it was at a press conference with all the players, she looks really nice - they all do!

Wish Martina was there defending:sad:

Maxine
Feb 1st, 2003, 12:31 AM
I can't find :sad: what's the thread title :(
Half way down page 1, hi Martin, i forgot to say hi:o

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 1st, 2003, 12:36 AM
Found them thanks :)

She looks real nice in that top picture in the white :) Like a lady :)

She has lost weight, she is still hot hot hot ;) but i prefered her a little more curvy, but hey she still looks great :)

Martian Martin
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:55 AM
OK! It in a thread called pics, i think it was at a press conference with all the players, she looks really nice - they all do!

Wish Martina was there defending:sad:

Couldn't agree with you more about Martina :sad:

Oh and hehe no don't worry about not saying hi!! ;)

King Aaron
Feb 1st, 2003, 02:42 PM

Ermm, how bout you telling me? :D

See Marri!! She can't handle it anymore. Stop it now! ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 3rd, 2003, 01:54 PM

lmao *do it do it do it* :angel:

M&M
Feb 3rd, 2003, 02:12 PM
hi maxine! :kiss:

how r u?

btw: marri - why u left the chat :sad:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 3rd, 2003, 02:23 PM
i was booted :sad:

Maxine
Feb 3rd, 2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by M&M
hi maxine! :kiss:

how r u?

btw: marri - why u left the chat :sad:
I am fine M&M, just been looking at all your pictures!!:kiss:

Marri, glad you're back :angel: Why were you booted?

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 3rd, 2003, 06:52 PM
msn hates me i guess... :sad:

how you doing sweetie?

hope msn will treat me better next time....

nasty nick#2
Feb 3rd, 2003, 06:57 PM
Hi Maxine, u are always welcome in chez marri thread :D

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 3rd, 2003, 11:18 PM
maxine.. where you go??? you loggeed on and then you dispappeared... :sad:

Maxine
Feb 3rd, 2003, 11:24 PM
Marri I am online now! Hi Nick I will drop into one of Marri's numerous threads soon!:D

nasty nick#2
Feb 3rd, 2003, 11:26 PM
Good choise ;)

Lord Chips
Feb 4th, 2003, 12:04 AM
:fiery: Today I had the most rediculous argument with that idiot of a manager. He had a go at me for looking at my phone to see if I had got a message that would make me happy. I told him I dont see the harm and if he doesnt like it I'll go elsewhere. He said fine. So I'll stick it out till I go to Israel, messing up on every opatunity and then see what happens when I get back as I think he may be being transfered

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 4th, 2003, 12:06 AM
lol you sure don't make it easier on yourself

King Aaron
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:15 PM
Maxi :sad: you have nothing to say to me?

Lord Chips
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:36 PM
lol you sure don't make it easier on yourself :) 3 hour lesson next week on employment laws. There is a G-d:worship:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:55 PM
good luck david :)

Lord Chips
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:10 PM
It's McDonald's who will need the luck.

Maxine
Feb 4th, 2003, 10:48 PM
Maxi :sad: you have nothing to say to me?
Sorry Aaron, how are you? Well i told you I would tell you a bit about myself - I am 18 (19 in 10 days!) I live in Chelsea in London and work in a call centre:mad: I am single now, my favourite players are Martina Hingis, Kim Clijsters, Lleyton Hewitt, Marat Safin and am going down to the Challengers forum more often to support those girls!

David, good luck anyway. Won't be long til you get to go to Israel!:bounce:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:02 PM
Hello Maxine :wavey: Hello All :wavey:

I like Maxine, expecially as she pointed me the way of the Jelena pics ;)

Maxine
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:08 PM
My pleasure! I like Jelena too, love watching her on grass especially, saw her at Wimbledon a few times

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:19 PM
:( i haven't yet and looks like another summer where i won't either :(

Maxine
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:32 PM
I hope you do make it this year. last year I was on a court where Jelena played she was playing Hrdlickova and Hrdlickova served for the match and Jelena just hit all these great winners:D

Martian Martin
Feb 5th, 2003, 12:17 AM
JDIH, I'll try and get some pics of Jelena at Wimby this year, I'll let you see them. I should have had pics from last year, but my stupid film from my camera got lost :mad:, I was so gutted, especially as Jelena did one of these signing things, I went along, I was hoping to get my picture taken with her (as had happened with Kim earlier in the day), so when I was getting her autograph, I asked her if I could get a pic, she said yeah sure, then the damn security person came along and said the queue was too big :(, Jelena then said, sorry and then smiled, so getting a smile from her was still good :o, although I realise you'll now hate me after telling you this ;)
I did have pics of me talking to her, which would have been funny to see the fear on my face :o

Hi Maxine!! :wavey: Hope you are doing ok!

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 5th, 2003, 12:22 AM
Thanks Maxine and Martin

I dunno why i am worrying, i lost my job in November and could lose internet access and my home very soon :( ( :o notice how i put internet access before my home :rolleyes: )

Shame you lost them pics/film Martin :(

Maybe i'll win the lotto and all will be well and i can buy all the posh seats for everyone :)

And maybe one of 'my' 12 girls will fall madly in love with me :rolleyes:

Jelena will win Wimbledon this year, or at least they should fix it so she will ;)

Lord Chips
Feb 5th, 2003, 07:49 AM
Won't be long til you get to go to Israel!:bounce: 11 days 14 hours and 43 minutes at time of witing this

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:38 PM
lol martin, who said you are allowed to attend a Jelena match at wimby?! :p
lol j/k... hehe :D maybe we should take tons of pics, and make jelena-david BUY them.... $$$$ :hearts: lol :D
:angel:
Hey jelenadavid, i saw another ep. of Sabrina yesterday,.. guess who was in it... Andy RodDICK :o

:wavey: maxine

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:31 PM
tut tut Marri ;)

And Roddick! I think i seen that episode.

MJH :hearts:

King Aaron
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Sorry Aaron, how are you? Well i told you I would tell you a bit about myself - I am 18 (19 in 10 days!) I live in Chelsea in London and work in a call centre:mad: I am single now, my favourite players are Martina Hingis, Kim Clijsters, Lleyton Hewitt, Marat Safin and am going down to the Challengers forum more often to support those girls!

David, good luck anyway. Won't be long til you get to go to Israel!:bounce:

I'm fine! :D February 14th then! :D :) Single now? What/When (did it) happen(ed)? Another Martian? ;) Lleyki as well you. :D
What type of shows do you like?

Martian Martin
Feb 5th, 2003, 05:20 PM
JDIH, yeah to say I was annoyed with the shop that the pic were getting developed is a bit of an understatement ;)

Great idea about selling the photos Marri ;), although to be honest with Wimby I don't mind who we go and see, as long as you, Liz and Mel are there!! :p:kiss: I'll just follow you 3 around ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 5th, 2003, 06:24 PM
tut tut Marri ;)

omg lmao!!! i dunno, but that tut tut made me laugh!!! :D hehe :)
have you seen MJH's movie Twisted Desire? lol :o Sabrina's bf Josh, starrs in that movie too;)

hehehe martin... such a good boy ;) :kiss:

Martian Martin
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:15 PM
Marri, see I just say the things that everyone wants to hear ;), anything to keep you all happy! :kiss:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Josh :mad: she should be with Harvey!!!!! :fiery: And in real life with me :)

And twisted desire i taped off TV the other night :bounce: :lick: it's probably poop but hey it's MJH :)

Maxine
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:36 PM
I'm fine! :D February 14th then! :D :) Single now? What/When (did it) happen(ed)? Another Martian? ;) Lleyki as well you. :D
What type of shows do you like?
Hi Aaron, yeah my birthday is Valentines day and my middle name is offically Valentine on my birth certificate:o My mum must have been in a weird mood! Well single now because I had a boyfriend but he was transferred to Germany with his job so we just left it there, it wasnt too serious really BUT when i was at work today my friends told me to go on Friends Reunited because there are some people on there we know. So i went on and saw someone I used to have a HUGE crush on this guy called Seamus. So I just went for it and sent an email and he replied and we have just been on msn for about 2 hours!! I still cant believe it! He said I was far prettier now:o so maybe I will have a date for Valentines Day, but if not I will come on and drown my sorrows with Martin as promised;)

David - you will be in Israel much sooner than I thought! Will you still come on here?

:wavey: Marri, I saw Twisted Desire! It was on in the UK about 2 weeks ago, I really liked it, mind you I love trashy movies!! Speaking of Melissa Joan, Clarissa was my favourite growing up! I wonder where the other people in that show are now? Like the red haired brother and Sam?!

Martian Martin
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:51 PM
Hehe glad things are going well for you Maxine, and yes I'll still be available for Valentines Day, I won't be as lucky as you, in terms of finding anyone ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:13 AM
lol Maxine Valentine? :D :hearts: that's so cute!

Haha, Twisted Desire sure was twisted!!!!!!!! ;) :devil:
you'll like it DAvid, i think she has a sex-scene in it too! :p ;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:36 AM
Ooh nice, now which MJH video is it on :confused:

Vincent
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:38 AM
Hi Maxine!!:)

I'm Vincent, 15 years old from Hong Kong--nice to meet you!

Have a nice day:)

Maxine
Feb 6th, 2003, 10:47 PM
lol Maxine Valentine? :D :hearts: that's so cute!

Haha, Twisted Desire sure was twisted!!!!!!!! ;) :devil:
you'll like it DAvid, i think she has a sex-scene in it too! :p ;)

Hi Marri :) Yeah Maxine Valentine :o I have grown to like it!

Hi Ferrero!;)

King Aaron
Feb 7th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Hi Aaron, yeah my birthday is Valentines day and my middle name is offically Valentine on my birth certificate:o My mum must have been in a weird mood! Well single now because I had a boyfriend but he was transferred to Germany with his job so we just left it there, it wasnt too serious really BUT when i was at work today my friends told me to go on Friends Reunited because there are some people on there we know. So i went on and saw someone I used to have a HUGE crush on this guy called Seamus. So I just went for it and sent an email and he replied and we have just been on msn for about 2 hours!! I still cant believe it! He said I was far prettier now:o so maybe I will have a date for Valentines Day, but if not I will come on and drown my sorrows with Martin as promised;)

David - you will be in Israel much sooner than I thought! Will you still come on here?

:wavey: Marri, I saw Twisted Desire! It was on in the UK about 2 weeks ago, I really liked it, mind you I love trashy movies!! Speaking of Melissa Joan, Clarissa was my favourite growing up! I wonder where the other people in that show are now? Like the red haired brother and Sam?!

:o :eek: Maxine Valentine. :kiss: How sweet. 2 hours on MSN?! :eek: i can't even stand 2 minutes on MSN! :o Wow, things happen so fast. You saw him in a program, e-mailed him and now you might have a Valentine's date! :D That guy must be real lucky! :D

Maxine
Feb 7th, 2003, 05:55 PM

:o :eek: Maxine Valentine. :kiss: How sweet. 2 hours on MSN?! :eek: i can't even stand 2 minutes on MSN! :o Wow, things happen so fast. You saw him in a program, e-mailed him and now you might have a Valentine's date! :D That guy must be real lucky! :D
Thank you Aaron:o

Well I don't think I would meet him just if i met him off a website, but we knew each other at school for 3/4 years, so maybe I will get a date!

I am upset tonight though that Martina has retired:sad:

But my ETA player Magui Serna is winning matches at last:) I am in semi-final of one of the doubles events :) Who are you on ETA again aaron?

King Aaron
Feb 8th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Thank you Aaron:o

Well I don't think I would meet him just if i met him off a website, but we knew each other at school for 3/4 years, so maybe I will get a date!

I am upset tonight though that Martina has retired:sad:

But my ETA player Magui Serna is winning matches at last:) I am in semi-final of one of the doubles events :) Who are you on ETA again aaron?

Yeah, me too. I think she shouldn't retire now. She has been to the top before and she can do it once again. Just take the time and wiat for her ankle to be fully healed and then work on her game. It's alright if she comes back 2 years later or more.

:D for you. Hehe, this might sound mean and cocky but..I'm the one who beat you in the quarterfinals of Kuala Lumpour. ;) :o Ansley Cargill. :D

Maxine
Feb 9th, 2003, 02:47 AM
Yeah, me too. I think she shouldn't retire now. She has been to the top before and she can do it once again. Just take the time and wiat for her ankle to be fully healed and then work on her game. It's alright if she comes back 2 years later or more.

:D for you. Hehe, this might sound mean and cocky but..I'm the one who beat you in the quarterfinals of Kuala Lumpour. ;) :o Ansley Cargill. :D

:fiery: That was Magui's first QF!! :p I will keep an eye out for Ansley, hope she's winning this week!

Unfortunately, I dont think Martina will come back at all :sad:
Would be nice if she turned up again in two years though! *hoping*

King Aaron
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:06 PM
Hehe, Ansley was in a slump before that. ;)

We can only hope. She has so much talent but I guess she has the right to do whatever she wants to do.