PDA

View Full Version : Ask anyone a question!!

deftman
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:27 PM
This thread is dedicated to the winner of POM January , Mikey :D:D After his highly convincing win in POM january , our new Poster of the Month , was given the choice to choose the format for his thread , and he chose this one :D

Ask ANY poster on this board , ANY question:D:D , and let's hope they answer it :D

BTW here are some quick links relating to our new POM

Watch Mikey's path to victory here here (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48928) :bounce:

Watch his coronation here (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52810) :bounce:

Sign up for POM February here (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48928) :bounce:

Car Key Boi
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:32 PM
why is Barrie Dude such a pissing and moaning whinney fucktard?

ys
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Why are you, CKB, so obnoxious? :D

deftman
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:33 PM
To : Mikey

When did you first sense during the competition , that feeling "OMG looks like I may win this whole thing!" ?

Apart from Lindsay , who are your favorite players? :D:D

Car Key Boi
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:35 PM
to ys

do yuo think i will ever win POM? :D

ys
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:54 PM
You just need to work hard and all you dreams will come true.

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:05 PM
to anyone on this board: why the fuck is the earth round...why am I alive? How old am I? why am I a fucktard as Key Boi would say? hehehehe....:devil: :devil:

Car Key Boi
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by bonkers186
to anyone on this board: why the fuck is the world round...why am I alive? How old am I? why am I a fucktard as Key Boi would say? hehehehe....:devil: :devil:

YUO are a fucktard because YUO ask stupid questions that only fucktards ask, for example "why am I a fucktard?" :D

Car Key Boi
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:14 PM
question for deftman

do yuo regret posting this thread in Non Tennis? :D

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:26 PM
hahaha...woohoo :devil:

Joy :wavey:...I think they both were horny as hell...if they only knew what was coming...I'm sure they would have changed their minds :devil:...*evil grin*

question for deftman

do yuo regret posting this thread in Non Tennis?

Hahahaha...excellent question Key Boi...hahahaha

Nacho
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:58 PM
To Mikey:

How come are you so stupid that you think you can beat my space invaders record? :devil:

Oasiatic
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:15 AM
Joy, why are you so ugly? and bonkers who designs your clothes?

Oasiatic
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:16 AM
Car kei Boy, whats the topic of your next thread? they are so interesting, i enjoy 'em

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:33 AM
Hans...your Mama!! :devil:

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Mr. Oasiatic...how come you suck...ermmmm...at Tennis so badly :devil:?

Car Key Boi
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Oasiatic
Car kei Boy, whats the topic of your next thread? they are so interesting, i enjoy 'em

an announcement that the Car Key Boi Cult has expanded to another form of media

a national newspaper

but there's been a hitch with the scans that Nelissa sent me, for some reason i can't open them, and i'm using the right program and shit, it's like the files have been corrupted somehow

i've e-mailed Nelissa asking her to scan them again and send it to my buddy Hair Color Boi (he's a Techtard) so hopefully i should have them on the net by the end of the night

Ryan
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:27 AM
Like, omg, such amazing answers Mikey :rolleyes: :p

Mikey: WHY THE FUCK didn't you let me win?:angel:

Oasiatic
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:07 AM
Bonkers cause I can. I suck at errrm tennis better than you do :devil:

Newspaper Care Kei? Wow, yuo're really expanding :wink:

So now yuo're a ReportTard?

Mikey
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by deftman
To : Mikey

When did you first sense during the competition , that feeling "OMG looks like I may win this whole thing!" ?

Apart from Lindsay , who are your favorite players? :D:D

honestly, the first time that i felt that i could win the whole thing was when i saw my name at the top of mulitple people's voting lists. i really thought that i was gonna have a 2nd or 3rd place finsih up until the very end - shows you how you should have faith in yourself.

apart from lindsay, look at my signature :p lindsay is my true favorite player, and most likely everyone knows me for my connection with anna smashnova (even though im not israeli). i also like lisa raymond, meghann shaughnessy, chanda rubin, monica seles, paola suarez, virginia ruano-pascual, justine henin-hardenne, cara black, amelie maursmo, iroda tulyaganova, corina morariu, anne kremer, svetlana kuznetsova, amanda coetzer, and iva majoli. :D

Mikey
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by TOT
To Mikey:

How come are you so stupid that you think you can beat my space invaders record? :devil:

b/c im the best at everything :angel: and b/c i own snake :angel:

i have the most top 5 records of anyone :D - check the front arcade page and my name is there the most ;) :bounce:

i will beat you - give me time :devil:

Mikey
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Ryan15
Like, omg, such amazing answers Mikey :rolleyes: :p

Mikey: WHY THE FUCK didn't you let me win?:angel:

i refuse to answer this question :p

Mikey
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:42 PM
the point of this thread, btw, was to get everyone to ask questions of other people.

in the first few posts, i dont care that you made them, but the rule is that you have to be asking it OF someone - or, you have to be asking someone a question. you can pose it to everyone, but you have to say that, and please try and refrain from doing that.

thank you.

Mikey
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:07 PM
bump :rolleyes:

Mikey
Jan 19th, 2003, 10:50 PM
im glad this is such a good idea :rolleyes:

tennisIlove09
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:32 AM
whats your favorite chocolate bar?

tennisIlove09
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:33 AM
in your month as poster of the month, what do you want to accomplish?

if this was a beauty pagent, you could say "world peace" :p

tennisIlove09
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:33 AM
what's been your favorite match so far at the 2003 Aussie Open, and why?

Mikey
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by tennisIlove09
whats your favorite chocolate bar?

i would have to say, a Golden Almond Bar :D

crunch and krackel come in close though ;)

Mikey
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:36 PM
in your month as poster of the month, what do you want to accomplish?

if this was a beauty pagent, you could say "world peace" :p

that would be, harder punishment for perole violaters, stan.....and world peace :D

(that's from miss congeniality btw ;) )

ummm, i would like to accomplish spreading POM to everyone? :o ;)

Mikey
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:37 PM
what's been your favorite match so far at the 2003 Aussie Open, and why?

Marlene def. Jennifer :D

it was great to watch, it shut jennifer and the commentators up, it was amazing for marlene :D

justine and lindsay 4r was good, but seeing as how lindsay lost, i could never vote for that ;)

tennisIlove09
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Mikey
i would have to say, a Golden Almond Bar :D

crunch and krackel come in close though ;)

Where are you from? I don't know those kinds of chocolate bars!? :o

Holmespinlove
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:39 AM
Bonkers do you think before you talk or do you talk while standing on your head?

I :worship: you Shakira baby and fuck all who wanna hate!!!

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:19 PM
Well...since I have no brain, there is no need for me to think, now is there bubba :o :rolleyes:?

My question for Holmespinlove: Are you always this fucking stupid, or are you pretending? Cause you are mighty good at convincing me you are naturally stupid :kiss: :devil:.

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:21 PM
P.s. Shakira is...Ugh!!!!! :o

deftman
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:44 AM
:bounce:

anabel
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:06 AM
Hi Mikey !!

Congrats on your POM win.

Who is your favest spanish player? Why?

Have you ever been to Spain?

Does it hurt being losing 0-6 0-5...? ;)

Car Key Boi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:07 AM
question for bonkers

http://carkeyboi.com/yuo5.gif

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:28 AM
This post was previously written in a drunken anger rage, and has now been edited.

Apologies to anyone offended by what was in the post.

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:29 AM
This was the follow up to the previous post.

Holmespinlove
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by bonkers186
P.s. Shakira is...Ugh!!!!! :o

oooooooooo! Grrrrrrrrrr!! :fiery:

Why i should ............... :fiery:

Let us be friends now okay... i know that you are only saying that cause you know brandy does not have moves like that and you and i know that Brandy only looks good without make up and for some crazy reason she would keep wearing it..

Now do not get me wrong people i like here but she should drop the " I am a clown and i love to paint my face " thing she got going..... Ref: the most recent ex girlfriend of Justin Timberlake...

:worship: all hail shakira :worship:
:worship: All hail Serena :Worship:

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:28 AM
Holmespinlove...the next time I see you you had better better run and hide!!! I'm going to fuck you up...lol...okay scrath that...I'm going to put the hurt on you so bad...ooooooh...:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

deftman
Jan 24th, 2003, 04:48 PM
To Joey :

What was the nature of your question? To whom was it directed? ;)

hingis-seles
Jan 25th, 2003, 10:43 AM
Mikey, I was wondering what do you think would have happened had Monica Seles not been stabbed in 1993? Do you think she and Steffi Graf as well as Aranxta Sanchez-Vicario would have different places in tennis history than what they currently hold?

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:13 AM
deftman, it was a really nasty swipe at everyone, i was just angry and felt like offending everyone, which doesn't really get you anywhere...

Mikey
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:36 PM
h-s:

i do think that history would be altered. granted, you can never know for sure, but just look at the statistics. during monica's heyday, steffi won a slam per year. but after monica was gone, steffi was virtually invincible except for a few stunning losses. arantxa's place probably would not have changed. i dont know the head to head after monica's return of steffi and monica, but monica just didn't have it like she did before she was stabbed. i dont feel that arantxa really factors into that equation. she was good, but she didn't dominate like steffi did during that era.

hingis-seles
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Thanks for answering. Monica was 55-1 in the last 9 Grand Slams she had entered('91 AO to '93 AO) winning 8 of them and finishing 2nd in the other one. She had also won the year-end championships in 1990, 1991 & 1992 before the attack. She was invincible.

deftman
Jan 29th, 2003, 12:37 PM
Would the above two posters be interested in signing up as a judge for POM February? ;)

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jan 29th, 2003, 04:28 PM
Whats your favorite Tv Show?

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jan 29th, 2003, 04:30 PM
What's your favorite Country?

hingis-seles
Jan 30th, 2003, 07:15 AM
Done, Dave! ;)

deftman
Jan 30th, 2003, 03:13 PM
TY hingis-seles and mikey , and steven too :D:D

deftman
Jan 30th, 2003, 03:19 PM
Question to TOT :

What do you think of anabel?

Question to JoeyWinson /Randy Hoffman:

Can you shed light on what happend in "The Surviving Link" run by McAuley? What happend of it and who won? I was a participant but I lost access to the internet , during it's second half.

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 30th, 2003, 06:55 PM
Basically it stopped, I think cos the sanex board went down.

I had to quit it cos I had exams plus I got loads of aggro off someone who was a "groupie" of someone I voted out.

deftman
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:00 PM
Hihi I was the quiet one in the game.
tenniscrazy ;) I never posted , but seemed to survive round after round though. Many people suspected that I was impostering and voting for myself , but the thing is , if I wanted to stay , I would have just posted.
Anyways, looking back , I think I think that this was the handiwork of Bonnie Lisa or some other character to wanted me to stay.

deftman
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:01 PM
POM Film Festival

Welcome to POM February.

POM February is a Film Festival.

All contestants write the script for a Film, and at the end of the month , we have an Awards funtion , honoring the "Best Picture" , "Best Actor" ,"Best Screenplay" etc.

Instructions :-

You must

:bounce: Think of a story , and write it in Stage Play form, i.e. each character is given a dialogue .
Eg.
Jules : Hey there
Maria : Hi. How are you?

And all non-verbal stuff in ordinary written form.
Eg. Jules moves towards the door.

:bounce: Give it a TITLE and Credits.
i.e. All your characters the characters that APPEAR in the story, (not just mentioned) , should be played by a Hollywood Star .
Eg. Maria : Renee Zellweger
Henrique : Antonia Banderras

There should be atleast TWO male , and TWO female characters in your movie. If you have even more , it actually improves your chances at the awards. Explained later.

It should be directed by a Hollywood Director
Eg. Directed by Ron Howard

It should also have a Script Writer (Can be your real name , or any random name) and Art Director (Again , can be any random name. Need not be famous)

Eg. Written by Martin Blair

Art Director : Tracy Roberts

As I said , it should be written in dialogue form , and should be divided into a couple of scenes.

:bounce: You should also include whether you would like your movie to be REVIEWED or not. If your movie gets reviewed, and gets positive reviews , it really increases your chances to win an award by several times. However if it gets negative reviews , it may affect your movie's chances.

:bounce: After all entries are submitted , our judges , will vote and choose FIVE nominees in each of these categories

* Best Art Direction (Intricacy of costumes , settings and locations in the script)

* Best Actor in a Supporting Role

* Best Actress in a Supporting Role

* Best Actor in a Leading Role

*Best Actress in a Leading Role

(These are actually quite tough , but you could say the choice of the hollywood star , how well he/she fits the character, and the general charecterisation of those characters. How real they are)

* Best Screenplay (The quality of the script and dialogues)

* Best Director (The overall co-ordination and effectiveness of the script)

* Best Picture ( The movie that leaves the maximum impact)

After the nominations , voting will be open to the COMMON public , and on the final night , one of the nominees will be presented with the award.

Eg. Best Actress to Nicole Kidman etc.

Each award won gives a certain amount of bux.

Each nomination in every single category give you $20

Best Art Direction $40
Best Supporting Actor : $50
Best Supporting Actress : $ 55
Best Actress : $ 80
Best Actor : $85
Best Screenplay : $95
Best Director : $100
Best Picture : $135

The one who has the most amount of money won , due to these awards is the new POM , the 1st runner up is the one with the 2nd highest amount of money , and so on.

:bounce: The last date for submission of entries is 19th February.

:bounce: I have written a script "Adieu" in this (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55324) thread that serves as an example .There is also another guest script in that thread.So you should know how your scripts should be like.

If you are interested and havent yet signed up , please

* Check our this (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55330) thread and sign up there.

* And post your script in this (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55324) thread only :)

If you have any more , please do not hesitate in having them cleared up :)