PDA

View Full Version : Manbreasts. No.

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 17th, 2003, 06:59 PM
Boyboobs.
Fellafunbags.
Manbreasts.

Is there anything worse, I mean some men should wear bras. It's not right.

Or is it?

Ya see why do men have nipples? Originally breasts were meant to be there, but they aren't (or in some cases they are, infact some men grow real breasts but they are exempt as it is a disorder). For one I don't think men should have breasts because they look much better on women.

And certainly not "manbreasts"

gentenaire
Jan 17th, 2003, 07:22 PM
men with breasts is like women with moustaches

Keith
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:40 PM
How about:

Bitch Tits.

That is a personal fave of mine!

LeonHart
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Man with breasts should wear bras!! :mad:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:42 AM
lol as if men care whether they get saggy breasts or not :p :o

manboobs.... errrr... :o

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:44 AM
wasn't there a thread about this some time ago ;)

Aloysius
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:16 PM
My friend's father worked with a man who used to eat KFC everyday for every meal. Eventually, he started growing breasts because of the oestrogen contained in all the chicken he was eating. He wasn't a very large sized man so his protruding manboobs were more than noticeable. It must've been a sight to behold.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:34 PM
heh.. chicken is indeed something you wanna eat if you want some breasts! i actually didn't believe it when i was younger, but really, it works.... :angel:

Scotso
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:11 PM
Why do men have nipples? :confused:

Colin B
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by King Scotso of Aragon
Why do men have nipples? :confused:
Because we all start out as girlies in the womb! By the time the genetic message gets around that we are going to be a boy, the nipples have already developed.

Barrie_Dude
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:39 PM
Does anyone recall the Seinfeld episode where Georges Dad had "Man-Boobs" and Kramer gave him a bra?

Colin B
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:43 PM
Did you know:?
Not only do men have nipples, we can also contract mastitis (an inflamation of the breast tissue, like a painful lump behind the nipple - I've had it myself) and can even develope breast cancer!

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:20 AM
Why do I have 3 nipples then. And three nipples is wrong too. Wrong!

Richie77
Jan 20th, 2003, 01:00 AM
It's true men don't need nipples...
but we'd look really weird without them. :)

Keith
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:23 AM
we need nipples so they can be sucked on for pleasure.

disposablehero
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Keith
How about:

Bitch Tits.

That is a personal fave of mine!

Well, "Bitch Tits" is normally only used in reference to Gynecomastia, which is generally symptomatic of steroid abuse.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:26 AM
of course men needs nipples, it's one of the erogenic(sp) zones :p you didn't know that? :p

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:00 PM
There is only ONE reason men have nipples.

That is so they can be squeezed and twisted really hard, not nice when it's done to you (at all), but hilarious when you do it to someone else totally unawares.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:50 PM
ew joe... :eek: paaiiiiiiinnnn........ :p

Monica_Rules
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:28 PM
I boy at our school had man breats that were so big he popes a baloon with them!:rolleyes:

Richie77
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:36 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that... I was thinking men don't need nipples the way women do.

How about this: Men don't biologically need nipples, but they're very nice to have for pleasureable purposes :)

toreador
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Martian Marri
heh.. chicken is indeed something you wanna eat if you want some breasts! i actually didn't believe it when i was younger, but really, it works.... :angel:

honey that's crap unless the chickens have hormones...about KFC...i would never eat there...well if u paid me then we could talk about it;) :p

Holmespinlove
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:56 PM
:wavey: there all!!

to the creator of this thread i say, wonderful question!!!
But i would further advise that you take a little visit to your bible, you that part that says we are creatures of the lord, we were made in his image and then get back to me.....

manbreat!!! Grrrr, why that just boils my bacon....:firey:

I was once fat and i know what having what you so describe is like and i know that it is not a nice thing to have people describe it like that....

Think about it :angel:

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:57 AM
I'd get back to you if I believed anything what the bible said, to be perfectly honest religious stuff doesn't wash with me.