PDA

View Full Version : ITT, I state a case for the West to implement the Hindu custom of wife-burning

Car Key Boi
Jan 17th, 2003, 02:26 PM
after the husband dies, the wife jumps onto her husband's cremation pyre (or is otherwise disposed of, so she can join her husband in the great beyond).

had the USA or the Eurotards practiced suttee (wife-burning etc.) we wouldn't have had to listen to the following whiny bitches:

Lisa Beamer

Jackie Kennedy (Onassis)

Yoko Ono

Mary Bono

Anna-Nicole Smith

...and so on.

maybe the Hindus were further advanced in their social planning than we tend to realize!

what do yuo think?

- Car Key Boi :cool:

Barrie_Dude
Jan 17th, 2003, 04:53 PM
Jackie Kennedy and Mary Bona Whiney Bitches?:rolleyes: You really haven't a clue, do you?

Car Key Boi
Jan 17th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Barrie_Dude
Jackie Kennedy and Mary Bona Whiney Bitches?:rolleyes: You really haven't a clue, do you?

actually, in comparison to yuo, they're not

YUO are the biggest pissing & moaning whinney bitch i have ever came across

what i really like, is when yuo offer an opinion as if yuor opinion is a matter of fact and one that EVERYONE on this message board shares it

an example, the sarcastic comment yuo made in regard to the Car Key Boi joining wtaworld

i then made a post which showed yuo to be a total fucktard and it was a post that was a matter of FACT i.e. that there are many posters here who are PLEASED that i have joined this board ESPECIALLY a lot of the hot chicks and that includes Celeste who is one of yuor fav posters

it didn't escape my notice that yuo had to STFU when i made that post, because it was impossible to argue against it

also

KNOW THIS

Celeste is almost a female version of the Car Key Boi. For entertainment purposes, why don't yuo ask her if she had to choose between one of us being having to leave this forum forever, which one would she choose?

my moneys on YUO getting the shitcan

- Car Key Boi :cool:

p.s.
Jackie Kennedy was a WHORE and the only reason she married Onassis was because she wanted to continue living in the style that she had been accustomed to i.e. having everyone waiting on her hand & foot, and she was also a PETTY THIEF who used to FALSIFY 'expenses' in regard to the 'allowance' that Onassis was paying her every week while they were married. She used to forge receipts for say a dress she bought, and pocket the difference. All this is a matter of FACT, i have even seen the accounts (years ago) and i know how to read a set of accounts