PDA

View Full Version : In This Thread, i ask the question: How did yuo discover masturbation?

Car Key Boi
Jan 16th, 2003, 06:08 PM
what i wanna know is what made yuo take it up?

did yuo just wake up one day with an uncontrolable urge?

or was it something yuo picked up off the TV?

perhaps a friend taught yuo? or a sibling? or god forbid, a parent?

explain please

- Car Key Boi :cool:

HAIL-VENUS
Jan 16th, 2003, 06:15 PM
Well, I was at school one day and I laid across my desk and struck a nerve in a very unexpected spot!!! My initial reaction was "what's going on????". I kept rubbing the spot on the corner of my desk to see if the same thing would happen again. That day, I just couldn't wait to get home to my room and find out more :p. OMG, I'm so pathetic. :angel:

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Well...a friend of mine introduced me to it. I was 10 and he told me about this really cool thing you could do to make your dick feel good. Apparently he had a really cool brother that had told him all about it. I thank him for sharing to this day. I swear....I over-did it that day. i went for it time after time.

Keith
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:23 PM
I found some dirty magazine, and there was a pic of some guy and it said something like... Watch me pull it, or stroke it, I dont know, something like that.

So I thought, maybe, just maybe I could do that to myself. And, it turns out, I was right. I could.

Nimi
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:15 PM
A sock first did it for me.

G-Ha
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:13 PM
Interesting that there are 80 views and yet only 5 people have responded.

Anyway, I think I was around 12. In the middle of English class, this boy started telling me and a couple of other boys that if you play with your dick long enough, you'll get this sensation, and "white stuff" will come out. Of course, we all already knew what the "white stuff" was, but none of us had ever actually seen it yet. So, it's pretty obvious what we all ran home to do that day. And sure enough, "white stuff" does come out!

Oasiatic
Jan 17th, 2003, 12:24 AM
Lol @G-Ha

I hardly recall how I discovered it. I think I was nine years old and when going to the bathroom, I held it a bit rough and I got this really weird yet pleasurable feeling, I just started rubbing and it was so sensitive ya know?? :blushes:

Next thing you know I got the ultimate feeling, there I am crouching down in the bathroom, overwhelmed by pleasure....

King Satan
Jan 17th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Oasiatic
Lol @G-Ha

I hardly recall how I discovered it. I think I was nine years old and when going to the bathroom, I held it a bit rough and I got this really weird yet pleasurable feeling, I just started rubbing and it was so sensitive ya know?? :blushes:

Next thing you know I got the ultimate feeling, there I am crouching down in the bathroom, overwhelmed by pleasure....

Omg, that's exactly what happened to me lol, I think I almost fell down when I was done lol

Richie77
Jan 17th, 2003, 04:02 AM
I actually didn't use my hands at first...I rubbed it against my underwear.
Eventually I started using my hands, and that worked so much better. Still does... ;)