PDA

View Full Version : Women with moustaches. Why?

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:05 AM
Why do some women have moustaches and do NOTHING about them? I'm not just talking about yer old dears who are in the queue for the kiosk at Somerfield (some of whom have thick wiry haired beards).

I just don't get it, surely you can't WANT to have a moustache.

Sorry I have to start a thread on this matter but I find it is a problem that needs addressing soon or the whole of society (and not just my sanity) will collapse.

gentenaire
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:31 AM
LOL
I guess some women simply don't realise they have a moustache. Or they worry that may get a rough growth if they get rid of it, that the hairs growing back might look awful.
Some don't care about looks and simply expect people to accept them as they are.

King Satan
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:35 AM
They need laser treatment lol

yuk, i'm glad girls don't have moustaches here in LA lol

kes
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:08 AM
Why can't you guys just let women look how they want???????

If people don't want to shave - why the f*ck should they?????

some women (heaven forbid) don't care what men think!!!!!!!

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:11 AM
I don't shave my goatee, okay i'm a bloke, but there you go, and i don't really care what women think, only the ones important to me ;)

But i agree, women with moustaches don't exactly float my boat, but whatever floats theres i guess :p

Tom-Tom
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:01 AM
It's hard to comment on this without sounding unsulting... but female facial hair really isn't on, i can't imagine any woman could not mind having it

Lindsayfan
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:14 AM
lots of women wax their moustaches.

Princess Fiona
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:21 AM
Some women have an excess of body hair (isn't it more common in women with "darker" colouring?) - maybe it isn't a top concern of theirs? :)

The Crow
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:23 AM
Because it is not natural to shave?

salima
Jan 16th, 2003, 02:58 PM
We are talking about hormones here. Women with more testosteron, witch is a MALE hormone has more facial hair than their fellow sisters. Women woth more testosteron is also, usually more seksual aktive. so there goes your chance Tom-Tom ;) You better approve the "moustasje kiss" or leave :p

Dark hair is more visual than light

Princess Fiona
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by salima
We are talking about hormones here. Women with more testosteron, witch is a MALE hormone has more facial hair than their fellow sisters. Women woth more testosteron is also, usually more seksual aktive. so there goes your chance Tom-Tom ;) You better approve the "moustasje kiss" or leave :p

Dark hair is more visual than light

;)

There is enough pressure on women in society to "look a certain way" as it is - why take such an exception to something that is truly natural? :confused:

irma
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:02 PM
woman can get really depressed when they are too hairy :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:10 PM
lmao irma... where did that come from??

when a woman has facial hair, the most stupid thing to do is to shave it. use laser treatment. a lot better, and the hair goes away 4 ever. i know a girl who has done that, and she doesn't regret at all :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:12 PM
oh another thing... i've heard that girls who have eating disorders, such as anorexic (sp) have more body/facial hair coz it's the body's natural way to protect itself - by producing more hair. and i think it's true... coz i know 2 darkhaired girls who used to have have eating disorders, and at tha time, they both had a lot of body/facial hair.

irma
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:20 PM
nah I saw a talkshow about that once :p ;)

salima
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Martian Marri
oh another thing... i've heard that girls who have eating disorders, such as anorexic (sp) have more body/facial hair coz it's the body's natural way to protect itself - by producing more hair. and i think it's true... coz i know 2 darkhaired girls who used to have have eating disorders, and at tha time, they both had a lot of body/facial hair.

Spot on Marri

Pamela Shriver
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:31 PM
Blokes who are idiots. WHY? :rolleyes:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:50 PM
lmao pammers!!!!!!!!! :D

Kiwi_Boy
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:12 PM
its natural i guess.....but not exactly sexy.

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:17 PM
i doesnt matter what... i dont care what people wear and so on... I mean you don't choose to have a moustache if you're a woman, I can't see it being attractive to any male at all, or any female...

Thats not to say I would disown a mate if they had that problem, I know girls who have had that prob and they have had it sorted, never needed any elbowing or prompting from anyone, but that was like, hardly really noticable hair... I'm talking the tashes that David Seaman would probably sport.

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:18 PM
Or maybe it's just my anti-moustache nature, I try to keep clean shaven...

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:48 AM
and the clean shaven look suits you very well joe :kiss:

Lynx
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:16 AM
And why do women prefer men without body hair? :p
It's natural to have a hairy chest :cool: - all those Hollywoodian blokes with smooth chests are low on testosteron (not cool), very young (not sexy) or have waxed (uggh)! :)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:27 AM
lol i ahve a girlfriend living in malaga, spain, and she says her bf and his friends shave their legs.... my girl kinda got :eek: when she first foundout..... lol :o
but her bf and his friends are so pretty! pretty men.... lol :angel:

gentenaire
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:55 AM
I prefer men with some body hair but not too much. The clean shaven chest looks too boyish, a man needs to have a little bit of hair, a treasure trail :drool:
But too hairy is icky. I'll never find Pete Sampras attractive.

Lynx
Jan 17th, 2003, 01:37 PM
I think it's all a fashion thing. Like the armpits of women - why should they be shaved? Personally I don't give a damn. I prefer my women "natural". :drool: :lick:

Men shaving their legs - come on!! Sometimes I think women are trying to "womanize" men way too much. Don't understand why: "Vive la différence" - no?

Tine - are you sure you mean Sampras? Isn't Agassi the man with the thick bushy hair everywhere (except for his head, nowadays ;) )

Princess Fiona
Jan 17th, 2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by JoeyWinson
i doesnt matter what... i dont care what people wear and so on... I mean you don't choose to have a moustache if you're a woman, I can't see it being attractive to any male at all, or any female...

Thats not to say I would disown a mate if they had that problem, I know girls who have had that prob and they have had it sorted, never needed any elbowing or prompting from anyone, but that was like, hardly really noticable hair... I'm talking the tashes that David Seaman would probably sport.

Women in your town sport David Seaman-esque tashes, Joey? Where ARE you in England? ;)

Men with body hair is okay, Lynx... I met this man who was so hairy, hair everywhere! He had thick hair on his hands, a mammoth ponytail and was just covered in the stuff... He was such a nice man. :) I hate to sound like such a cliché *groan* but it's the personality that counts... :)

Lynx
Jan 17th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Thanks Franziska - you should see my personality :D :D :D

I'm not that hairy, but I keep reading (in women's mags mostly :o) that women prefer men with little or no body hair. Just makes no sense to me. (Not that I'm looking - I'm all settled, and my wife thinks I'm just about perfect *cough* :cool: )

gentenaire
Jan 17th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Lynx
Tine - are you sure you mean Sampras? Isn't Agassi the man with the thick bushy hair everywhere (except for his head, nowadays ;) )

But Agassi has got such beautiful eyes. How can you resist that innocent look? ;)

Balding men don't necessarily have to be ugly either (BTW, isn't it so that in general, men who go bald are pretty hairy elsewhere). It's awful when they try to hide it by combing longer hair from one side to the other *shudder* The best way is to simply shave it all off, like Agassi, Geert Hoste (I've seen him with long hair, he looks much better with the very very short hair), Nic Balthazar, etc.

and moustaches are a huge turn-off for me. Yuck!

Princess Fiona
Jan 17th, 2003, 02:25 PM
Thanks Franziska - you should see my personality :D :D :D

I'm not that hairy, but I keep reading (in women's mags mostly :o) that women prefer men with little or no body hair. Just makes no sense to me. (Not that I'm looking - I'm all settled, and my wife thinks I'm just about perfect *cough* :cool: )

You're welcome... (And I really like your signature! :))

I cannot read women's magazines on a regular basis - I would need intensive therapy for the rest of my days... *cough* :o Don't pay too much attention to them. ;) And it sounds like you have a cool wife to me :cool: ;)

Lynx
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Beggin' Beguine
But Agassi has got such beautiful eyes. How can you resist that innocent look? ;)

Balding men don't necessarily have to be ugly either (BTW, isn't it so that in general, men who go bald are pretty hairy elsewhere). It's awful when they try to hide it by combing longer hair from one side to the other *shudder* The best way is to simply shave it all off, like Agassi, Geert Hoste (I've seen him with long hair, he looks much better with the very very short hair), Nic Balthazar, etc.

and moustaches are a huge turn-off for me. Yuck! I find Agassi's look very easy to resist, thank you, and I don't think it's innocent at all. Beware - he's a wolf!

I don't know about balding men and body hair - both may have something to do with the level of testosterone, but I'm not sure. Look at Sampras (°1971; Agassi °1970) - he still has a lot of hair, doesn't he?

I don't know about moustaches; it depends on who's wearing them, I suppose. I definitely liked our weather man Frank Deboosere better with than without (and my wife agrees). I also like Sean Connery better with a moustache. :)

Lynx
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Franziska
You're welcome... (And I really like your signature! :))

I cannot read women's magazines on a regular basis - I would need intensive therapy for the rest of my days... *cough* :o Don't pay too much attention to them. ;) And it sounds like you have a cool wife to me :cool: ;) Thanks again. Every time I'm thinking of changing my sig (because everybody else does) somebody tells me she likes it - and indecision strikes again, grrr. :( :)
I like your sig too - it reminds me of a print on a sweater I used to have: "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." :cool:

I only look in women's mags for the pictures (as opposed to playboy) :o

And yes, I have a very cool wife, thank you. I think she's perfect too! :)

salima
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:17 PM
The women`s mustache has dissapeard:) now we are talking mens eyes!

Princess Fiona
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:18 PM
Thanks again. Every time I'm thinking of changing my sig (because everybody else does) somebody tells me she likes it - and indecision strikes again, grrr. :( :)
I like your sig too - it reminds me of a print on a sweater I used to have: "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." :cool:

I only look in women's mags for the pictures (as opposed to playboy) :o

And yes, I have a very cool wife, thank you. I think she's perfect too! :)

You're welcome... :) Thank you for liking "my" sig!! It comes from my new favourite book, Life's Little Instruction Book... :) ;)

I know ALL about indecision :o - but I have decided to read some more stories from Collette (I have only read one), THANKS to your sig!! ;)

Hmm... do men like women with very thick, bushy, uncontrollable hair? (THIS is a very important question!! :p ;))

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:47 PM
hehehehe, moustaches on men (and women..) are so OUT. :p the "fashion" disappared with Hitler and the japanese.

i prefer men with not too much hair, like on their back... :eek: :o chest hair is ok, but not too much. hairy legs is a must imo :o ;)

Lmao fiona, they better like women with thick, bushy and uncontrillable hair! ;) *high five*

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:48 PM
oh btw..... hairy armpits on women isn't all that nice...... lol :o

Lynx
Jan 17th, 2003, 06:27 PM

... Thank you for liking "my" sig!! It comes from my new favourite book, Life's Little Instruction Book... :) ;)

... I have decided to read some more stories from Collette (I have only read one), THANKS to your sig!! ;)

... Hmm... do men like women with very thick, bushy, uncontrollable hair?There is a manual about how to live? Never knew that - no wonder I make so many mistakes. :( :sad:

By seeing the name quoted I suddenly realized that I misspelled Colette (and it's been in my sig like forever!!) - there is only 1 L in her name :o :o

Not if it's on their chest, they don't! Try waxing. :devil:

Lynx
Jan 17th, 2003, 06:30 PM

hehehehe, moustaches on men (and women..) are so OUT. :p the "fashion" disappared with Hitler and the japanese.

oh btw..... hairy armpits on women isn't all that nice...... lol :oNever heard of the sixties and the seventies? You MUST have seen a picture of a hippie!! Now there were some moustaches for ya! ;)

Hairy armpits... I don't care, I really don't. Children have hairless armpits, grown up women don't. I think it's sexy. It's natural, that's for sure, AND it probably has a function.
Anyway - I like pulling on it - softly, that is. (Like pulling legs too. :o )

Lynx
Jan 17th, 2003, 06:35 PM
*Correcting sig*... Done!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 17th, 2003, 06:42 PM
well, then again, many hippies were HIGH most of the tome too :p

i like the clothes from the 60/70's though! and the hair! :D the pics my mom has of her and her friends are so cool!

lol speaking of hairyarmpits... how come in american movies they all think that french women have hairy armpits?? :confused: :o

Lynx
Jan 17th, 2003, 06:55 PM
Hi Joy of my life! So you like chest hair - good!! :) :)
I'm not Armenian, but I do have a lot of chest hair! :) (I'm not bald, though :sad: )

Lynx
Jan 17th, 2003, 06:56 PM
well, then again, many hippies were HIGH most of the tome too :p

i like the clothes from the 60/70's though! and the hair! :D the pics my mom has of her and her friends are so cool!

lol speaking of hairyarmpits... how come in american movies they all think that french women have hairy armpits?? :confused: :o Maybe they got high from sniffing their own moustaches? :cool:

Those 70's clothes - yuk!!

In what American movies do they speak of French armpits? I don't seem to have noticed that. :confused:

Lynx
Jan 17th, 2003, 07:19 PM
I AM yummy :kiss: (I'm going to show this to my wife hehehe. Nothing like a bit of jealousy to build some heat :devil: )

You're not the only woman who falls for gray hair - a lot of women seem to find that charming, for some reason. I don't think you could dig up a man who would find it charming on a woman, though. :eek: :o

It's all biological: women seek security (for their children), men seek youth & health (for their children). :rolleyes:

Lynx
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:47 AM
I have SOME hairs on my back, and they're getting more pronounced as the years sneak irrevocably by... but it's not too bad, really. My wife says I have this cute little tail (of hair, mind you :o ) right on top of my tailbone - and as long as she uses words like "cute" I'm not gonna complain about it... :)

Hm, speaking of eyebrows: I do pluck between them, removing most carefully all the little hairs above my nose :o :rolleyes:

lmao @ your moustache. All women have some facial hair, don't they; as long as it's only down, there is nothing wrong with it. (Note: had to place a comma between "down" and "there"; without it it sounded funny somehow.)

Of course: sharp-eyed, money-hungry beauty-parlor attendants are bound to notice :( - but I'm sure they're the only ones; please let your honey's eyes be your mirrors. :hearts: :angel:

Btw: you sound prrretty yummy yourself. :lick:

disposablehero
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by JoeyWinson
Why do some women have moustaches and do NOTHING about them? I'm not just talking about yer old dears who are in the queue for the kiosk at Somerfield (some of whom have thick wiry haired beards).

I just don't get it, surely you can't WANT to have a moustache.

Sorry I have to start a thread on this matter but I find it is a problem that needs addressing soon or the whole of society (and not just my sanity) will collapse.

I think its a great thing. It's like a signal to us marauding men.

No mustache=single
mustache=committed and not needing to impress anyone

toreador
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:57 AM
lol i ahve a girlfriend living in malaga, spain, and she says her bf and his friends shave their legs.... my girl kinda got :eek: when she first foundout..... lol :o
but her bf and his friends are so pretty! pretty men.... lol :angel:

i've got a friend at school who burns :eek: his hair...so shaving it is fine with me;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:37 AM
lynx, i got happy when you said that you pluck your eyebrows sometimes, coz seriously, too many men walk around with ONE eyebrown nowadays.... :o :o and i do not think it's feminine for men to pluck them. that only shows that they do care, and are MANLY enough to do it ;)

crazy how much eyebrows can do with your looks. especially when it comes to women... hairy or nice, marked eyebrows... lol

lynx... pfffff you don't like the clothes from the 70's?? :p

Princess Fiona
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:03 PM
There is a manual about how to live? Never knew that - no wonder I make so many mistakes. :( :sad:

By seeing the name quoted I suddenly realized that I misspelled Colette (and it's been in my sig like forever!!) - there is only 1 L in her name :o :o

Not if it's on their chest, they don't! Try waxing. :devil:

Please, don't cry... :sad: I have to study it a little... (A LOT!!) too... :angel: ;)

No, my hairy hair is hairy on my head - me, try waxing? :eek: I THINK not!! :p ;)

When I lived in Germany some of the women had very hairy armpits - do you think many men have a problem with that? I think it is nice to go for something more "natural"... :)

I also quite like grey hair on a man, but, again, a man can have green and purple hair (Wimbledon hair?) and I won't care if I like his personality... :hearts: :)

Girlfriiiiiend!! *high five* :D

Lynx
Jan 18th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Marri, Joy -

Clothes...
... from the 70's are ok, I suppose. If you work in a circus. :p

Eyebrows:
... & women --- I'm not really a fan of waxing them and then drawing question marks on your brow. I know this woman who has quite thick, black eyebrows, and she simply looks stunning with them, because they accentuate her startingly blue eyes in such a way that men constantly get sucked in. :hearts:
But maybe I've never seen a real artist at work?

... & me --- ONE eyebrow, unibrows - 2x lol ! You gals actually have names for it?!
I saw this documentary once in which women seemed to prefer men with softer, more female features (eg no unibrow) most of the time... but from the moment they were fertile they definitely went for the rougher look (unibrow :bounce: ). So plucking the one eyebrow may well be an efficient contraceptive. :o :p

Shaving:
... my face under the line ear-nose-ear, but since my wife likes to see me with some stubble I'm rarely cleanshaven.

Tweezing & plucking:
... I don't do a lot of it: I prefer to have it done to me. I sneak to the bathroom, palm the tweezers, come back and lie down on the sofa, putting my head in my wifes lap (accidently pushing away the book she's reading), smugly hand her the tweezers - and there we go, for at least half an hour, sometimes more than two hours. What gets plucked? The unibrow of course, and the occasional hair on my ears (didn't use to have hairs there :confused: :( ) , and sometimes a few nosehairs too (ouch - that hurts; but I put my bravest face on and suffer in relative silence...)
If I'm lucky she has a look at my calves (because some hairs on my legs tend to grow in instead of out), and if I'm REALLY lucky she may work her way up to my buttocks ---
Aaaachh, I should have been a cock rooster: I so do love to be plucked.

Joy, you're an insufferable tease. "And i have hair on my..." --- on your what, your what? Nothing could taint my :hearts: image of you, believe me - so tell me, please??

I'm deeply honored by being included in your sig. Thank you. :worship:
(And I love it when you call me Lynxie purrr purrr...)

Lynx
Jan 18th, 2003, 09:01 PM
Franziska! :D :D :D

Men :hearts: LOVE :hearts: women with very thick, bushy & uncontrollable hair, you must know that! Lovely to bury your hands in, and your nose... :drool:

Most men (and women) I know are definitely not in favor of unshaven armpits, especially not if they're very hairy :o ... so yes, I would think many men would have a problem with it. Like I said before: I don't really mind, I like "natural"... but then, my wife just tells me she does her armpits every now and again (how did I miss that? women and their little secrets... :rolleyes: ) and she doesn't have that much armpit-growth to begin with. :o

So I would think very hairy armpits are a no-go. :( :)

Princess Fiona
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:14 PM
Franziska! :D :D :D

Men :hearts: LOVE :hearts: women with very thick, bushy & uncontrollable hair, you must know that! Lovely to bury your hands in, and your nose... :drool:

Most men (and women) I know are definitely not in favor of unshaven armpits, especially not if they're very hairy :o ... so yes, I would think many men would have a problem with it. Like I said before: I don't really mind, I like "natural"... but then, my wife just tells me she does her armpits every now and again (how did I miss that? women and their little secrets... :rolleyes: ) and she doesn't have that much armpit-growth to begin with. :o

So I would think very hairy armpits are a no-go. :( :)

Lynx!! :cool: :) :D

Men LOVE women with very thick bushy and uncontrollable hair, hmmm? I didn't know that :o but you have made me feel better (much better!!) so thanks!! ;)

I don't personally have a problem with hairy armpits at all (though I don't have them) - I just think there are more "important" things in life. I remember when Julia Roberts turned up to a film premiere a few years ago sporting armpit fuzz and the media spun waaaay out of control - c'mon, perspective, please!! It is interesting to read what you have to say about this... "Very hairy" is a no-go? Still interesting, thanks... :)

I don't pluck my eyebrows - not because I'm a hideous baby who cannot stand pain *cough* ;) but because I just can't be bothered to take my tweezers to my face... Perhaps if I had "very" bushy brows I'd feel differently...

I hope I haven't gone into too much detail here... :o

:wavey:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:37 AM
i started to shave my legs hm... 1st year of high school? that's becoz i play bball, and we always wear shorts.... so bushy legs aren't too pretty when you expose your legs all the time... :o

haha "unibrows" first time i hear that :D

lol, the amount of personal details in here....... :angel:

Lynx
Jan 19th, 2003, 06:09 PM
"Personal details"? Ah, Marri - you haven't heard anything yet...

For all the women here who shave their legs, read this and learn:

Flemish Poem: (EDIT: no, it's not by Gaston Durnez, but by Daan Zonderland...)

Een generaal-majoor te Wenen,
had rode haren op zijn benen.
Hetgeen de stakker zeer verdroot,
daar hij een hekel had aan rood.

Er kon geen sprake zijn van verven:
dit zou de huidskleur slechts bederven.
En scheren was vanzelf verkeerd,
daar zulks de haargroei stimuleert.

Hij heeft dus lange kousen moeten kopen
om niet te zeer in 't oog te lopen.
Men stelle zich het lijden voor
van deze generaal-majoor !

Eerst met het klimmen van de jaren
verdwenen eindelijk zijn haren,
en kon de man ten strijde gaan,
met doodgewone sokken aan.

Translation (mine; sorry if it doesn't rock, did my best...)

A major general from Vienna
had hairy legs, color of henna
The poor guy hated it - he said:
"I really loath everything red!"

He couldn't possibly use dye:
it would have ruined his skin. And why
he didn't shave, everyone knows:
it only stimulates what grows!

Long stockings were his sole relief:
to function without too much grief
he HAD to wear them. Imagine how
he suffered from this color flaw.

Years later only, getting older
the hairs got white and he got bolder:
he finally could go to fights
with simple socks on, not in tights!

(Joy, Franziska - later more...)

Princess Fiona
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Lynx - the poem ROCKS!! ;) Thank you!!

I didn't shave my underarms for some of the time I was in Germany - a lot of the women there had au naturel armpits (have I mentioned this before? :o) and I, err, just "went with the flow" *cough* ;). My mother could not believe it when I returned home - she refused to be seen in the supermarket with me until I took to the razor! :p

I agree, Marri Girlfriend, we are seeing a lot of personal details here... :o ;)

Lynx
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Hi 'Ziska :wavey: - glad to have made you feel better :)

I agree, there are more important things in life than hairy armpits (is there anything less important?) You did ask what most men would think of it - "a no go" is not my personal opinion! Me, I hardly ever notice armpits! I think shaving them is a relatively new thing in the *cough* evolution of womankind.

--------

Thank you for liking my translation! :kiss: (I wasn't sure how it would sound - had to make some adjustements to keep it rhyming...)

I can't believe your mother didn't want to be seen with you unless you shaved your "underarms"!! I thought I read somewhere you're from Wales?? Don't tell me things are so different there!

Re personal details: nah, I don't agree. Nobody revealed anything yet... and I'm pretty sure it won't happen.
I'm keen on my privacy, so I almost never give important personal info on the web. You never know who you're giving it to - not to mention the fact that the whole world may be looking over your shoulder.
So you won't find any pic of me, and I won't mention my age (quite a bit older than Marri, that's as far as I'll go), nor where I live exactly (Belgium), nor what I do for a living (work, aha). I'm Flemish; I'm male; I'm married; I'm a Kim fan, do like Meghann, Venus and to a lesser extent Lindsay; will root for Justine (because she IS Belgian --- SORRY JOY !! ) - and that's about what I'm prepared to share with the world. I think other ppl on this board have gone much, MUCH farther - farther than is reasonable or safe, imo. There ARE weirdo's out there!!! Ppl on a messageboard seem to forget all too often that a thread isn't a safe room somewhere, but a wide open space where everything is recorded and may be played back later...

Oh yes, and I will share opinions - that's why I'm online, after all! I'm against war, against discrimination (race or gender or hairyness :p or any other kind) and will defend those opinions no matter what...

So what if I'm joking around about my body-hair? It doesn't divulge anything. Joy has been as discrete as I have been. We were just exchanging some banter...

So Do Tell All, 'Ziska: wie alt sind Sie? Was ist ihren Name? Wo wohnen Sie? (j/k) :D :)

Lynx
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:34 PM
Hi Joy forever. :hearts: purrrrrrrr

"We were just exchanging some banter..." - remember that: that's what I told the kids. So if they ask you, you'll know what to say.

SOME BANTER - phew!

I'm sorry for replying so late... but I needed to cool down after your last two posts. What a turn on you are, sweet talking me like that, calling me your "Lynxie" twice!
Had to show it to my wife, went to bed after. After all, I need my sleep *cough*. btw: my wife has asked me to tell you "thanks!!" I wonder why? :o :o

Yep, I DO feel we're the only two ppl in here... :)

gentenaire
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:38 PM
so your wife is okay with your flirting with other women, Mark? ;)

Princess Fiona
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Hallo Lynx!! :wavey: You are welcome :kiss: - it did make me feel better, yes!! :) And it is nice to read more about you... :)

Hmm, yes I am in Wales but a place where people tend to "follow the crowd" - is armpit hair a sign of rebellion? *cough* Hmmm... ;)

Okay, my name is Fiona and I am 24 years old. I do not think that I reveal that much about myself either - there are people here who have E-mail correspondence with me and I'll whine to them etc *cough* ;) but I know what you mean about being "cautious". But I find the people with whom I've interacted on this board have been so lovely - it's been great here... :) Again, it is nice to have "interacted" with you! And continued luck to the Belgians at Oz!! I am pleased you will fight the "Flemish corner" for discrimination against hairyness... ;)

gentenaire
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:49 PM
and Mark, you don't happen to have a single brother aged between 24 and 30? =)

Lynx
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Hello :eek: - three replies already, and that while I was still typing away...

So ok, Joy, my thing of beauty :) - I can take a hint, so see you! :sad: (I was going to tell you about bikini-lines and landing strips... ah well. :sad: ) :wavey:

Lynx
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:59 PM
Hi Tine - yes she is. Ok with it - my wife, I mean. No chance anything ever comes from it, is there! :D

No, I'm sorry - no brothers, only one sister. :sad:
But I AM flattered, thank you. :kiss:

Lynx
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:05 PM
... And continued luck to the Belgians at Oz!!Thanks - we ARE doing quite well, aren't we? :) (But it can all be over tomorrow...) :wavey:

Princess Fiona
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:15 PM
Thanks - we ARE doing quite well, aren't we? :) (But it can all be over tomorrow...) :wavey:

You're welcome... :) I'm sure it won't be over tomorrow... Justine is my favourite now that Eleni is out... ;)

Lynx
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Oh - you're rooting for Juju?! I hope she'll be able to play - I don't trust those "cramps" :( . What a match she and Linds played, didn't they :eek: ! I saw most of it (on ARD), and I died about 4 times!

I'm more a Kim-fan myself (maybe because Kim is Flemish also...) :)

Eleni :sad: Well, Meghann will probably be the next victim of the Serena Machina! :o

But I have good hopes for Kim!! I think she might go to the final... (although she didn't play very well today :( )

So you're Fiona. Pleased to meet you; I'm Mark. :)

Princess Fiona
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Hello Mark!! :wavey: :) I am pleased to meet you too!!

I didn't see the Justine match (well, I saw about five games before falling fast asleep :o) - WHAT a performance from the Belgian girl!! ;) I hope she'll be okay to play - I'll keep absolutely everything crossed!! *crossing fingers/toes/legs etc* :)

I think there is a chance of an all Belgian final - how many times would you die then? ;) *casting lucky spell for an all BEL final*

I think Xavier Malisse is cute (nice ponytail/goatee beard) - do you think he'd care for an older woman? *cough* :angel: ;)

Lynx
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Xavier used to go with Jenn, didn't he? She's from '76, so... why don't you take your chance? ;) :) Go, Fiona !!

I don't think I would watch a Belgian final. Couldn't stand it. Would be torn apart...
Thanks for the lucky spell :kiss: - hope you're a competent witch!! ;)

Princess Fiona
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Xavier used to go with Jenn, didn't he? She's from '76, so... why don't you take your chance? ;) :) Go, Fiona !!

I don't think I would watch a Belgian final. Couldn't stand it. Would be torn apart...
Thanks for the lucky spell :kiss: - hope you're a competent witch!! ;)

You think I should take my chance? Well, Jenn is also born under Aries... ;) Yaah, Gooooo me!! ;) :bounce: :bounce:

Awww... maybe I should cast another spell, so you will feel strong enough to watch an all Belgian final!! ;) :)

:kiss: :wavey: