PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Kidman Is Dating The Rapper Q-Tip

CHOCO
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:11 AM
I just heard this on a radio program called: HOLLYWOOD LIVE.

The reporter said that they were introduced to one another by a mutual friend Leonardo DiCaprio at a party. The reporter also mentioned that her two adopted kids are Black. Wow!!

Congrats to both, and I wish them much success. :)

CHOCO
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:19 AM
It blew me away as well joy when I heard it.

Damn, Q-Tip dated Janet too??? The brother has been linked with quite a few beautiful women. He was linked with Mariah Carey after they did work on her album about 4 years ago.

Go ahead Q-Tip and get your mack on!!! :)

AjdeNate!
Jan 16th, 2003, 02:04 AM
Oh, I so had higher standards set...

:P

CHOCO
Jan 16th, 2003, 02:06 AM
I'm sure Tom Cruise is piss-off that his ex-wife is dating a rapper. ;)

Justin
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:24 AM
Mariah said that Q-Tip thing was pulled from out of someone's ass. They are just friends. He helped produce "Honey."

Anyway, believe it or not, Q-Tip is gay.

decemberlove
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:29 AM
^^
that is UNCONFIRMED

there is supposedly one gay rapper
but no one knows who it is

rumors of Keith Murray or Eric Sermon

Justin
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:35 AM
one gay rapper???

Oh, OK.

decemberlove
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:40 AM
i mean that other rappers always talk about. im talking old school rap here not that hip-pop people call rap nowadays.

im sure theres others... but theres one very known among other rappers.

anway... whered you hear he was gay?

CHOCO
Jan 16th, 2003, 06:40 AM
http://www.epcc.edu/ftp/Homes/elcon/Q%20Tip%20-%20Kamaal%20The%20Abstract.JPG

http://untruenews.com/images/nicole-kidman.jpg

Tom-Tom
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:21 AM
I don't believe he's gay, but i find it impossible to believe that Nicole is dating him, he doesnt seem like the kind of guy he would go for

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:15 AM
Q-Tip is GAY...maybe they are dating, but he is gay. And good on Nicole if they are dating...at least she's not hung up on that asshole Tom.

Justin
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:20 PM
declove- I have heard that a bunch of places from as far back as TCQ. It's nothing new. And, his case is nothing close to unique.

Then, there is always Freethinkers celebrity spotting. ;)

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 16th, 2003, 05:12 PM
Joy my sweet :kiss:...i was listening to an interview one time, I can't remember who was being interviewed, but they were discussing homophoebia in the music industry. Two names came up about singers who were discovered in compromising situations. Tevin Campbell was one of them. My boy Q-Tip was the other. And I read Ted Casablanca's column on MSN Entertainment, and he once made reference to it also. I've heard the same thing about Jay-Z, but I don't believe that one. He's too much of a prick to be gay. :fiery: :fiery: :devil: :wavey:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 16th, 2003, 06:36 PM
I know for a fact that Q Tip gets down with dudes...

YES Hurley...I know I have told this story before...I know he gets down because he tried to pick me up...NO KIDDING....

I was leaving dinner in the West Village with two female friends and we saw him by the Monsters at w4th street and Christopher. My female friends were all over him but he just looked directly in my eyes the entire time and only spoke directly to me. He tried to get me to walk him down the street to his truck so he could "holla at me"...I turned down the offer :o . My friends were like, "are you crazy"? ...Celebrity just dont move me. I have to be attracted to a person before I lay down with them no matter who the person is. Money and fame cant get "it" ermmmm, UP? He looked so uncomfortable being down there and had his collar pulled up and his hat kind of in his face. SO FUNNY...:D

Pureracket
Jan 16th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Yeah, I definitely heard that Q-Tip was "in the life."

Hurley
Jan 16th, 2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by TopShotta
I know for a fact that Q Tip gets down with dudes...

YES Hurley...I know I have told this story before...I know he gets down because he tried to pick me up...NO KIDDING....

Errrr I haven't even posted in this thread :confused: but you're right, I was reading it. ;)

Anyway, whatever Wendy Williams says goes, right? Right. :D

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Sorry Hurley: Had you confused :o

Martian KC
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:32 PM
I've also heard that Q is gay.:o

What is with Nicole and dating gay men. First Tom and now Q!:p>_<

Luna_Angel_84
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:55 PM
I thought she had declared her love for Tom again and he had called off wedding plans with Penelope Cruz or whatever she's called?

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:01 PM
Ohhhhhhh, how ya doiiiiiiiiiiingggggggg

Mattographer
Jan 17th, 2003, 04:14 AM
I know who she seeing somone... it's not Q-Tip. I read a magazine in a few weeks ago... it's an Australian magazine.