PDA

View Full Version : Worse case of CHILD ABUSE, that I heard in awhile.

Dawn Marie
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Happened right here 20 minutes from my city. In Urbana, some lady made it appear that her daughter was dying!!

It made the papers right before Christmas. Now it is on the Channel 7 news worldwide.

I can't believe the greed in some people.

Anyway, she shaved her daughters head to make it seem that she had leukemia. She gave her sleeping pills to make her weak. She even told the entire community that she was DYING from it. Even had the girl in counseling to prepare for her death!! People donated thousands of dollars in the kids honor. The little girl thought she was really dying!! That is just sick!! The Dad and grandparents just got arrested for the conspiracy. They even told her classmates that she was dying and they drew her pictures. She even had to wear a mask when she was out!!

HOW IN THE HELL CAN ONE DO THIS TO THEIR OWN CHILD? MAKE THEM THINK THAT THEY ARE DYING OF LEUKEMIA? Not to mention the people who gave out of their own hearts donations. This women eve was handed free trips in the kids honor.

Ain't right and I hope they get the book thrown at them.

Kiwi_Boy
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:20 PM
thast just sick.
how can the mother even call her self a mother when she treats her daughter like a freak show and profits from her "sufering" :(

toreador
Jan 16th, 2003, 02:29 AM
sick :(

decemberlove
Jan 16th, 2003, 02:44 AM
ive heard a lot worse

BUT this isn't like the normal type of abuse children suffer.

does anyone know how old the child was?

CHOCO
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:48 AM
I saw this on the news tonight Dawn. That is really sick that a family would stoop so low to use its child in this wicked manner.

Just when you think you've seen it all, then something like this pops up. :(

The mother should go away for a looong time.