PDA

View Full Version : I Saw A UFO & I Think My House Is Haunted!!!!!

Dirty Sanchez
Jan 15th, 2003, 08:37 PM
No listen it's true!!!

First the UFO, I was walking down a street returning to my home after being to the local shop. As I was walking I noticed a very bright low flying object. I didn't really take much notice of it until I realised this thing was going very fast without making any noise. I thought it must be an aeroplane but then I thought it looks nothing like a plane plus the fact it's silent. Then it just kept on going until it was too far away for me to see (it was getting higher). Now, if you hypocrites think this was a plane I tell you this.

First:It was flying very low and it was quite close yet I didn't here anything.

second:It was very very bright.

third:It wasn't shaped like a plane

fourth:It was flying by way too fast for a plane

Now onto my house. I was on the computer alone in the house just lazing around and I heard whistling! I thought it could've been someone in their back garden but then I heard it again and it definitely sounded like it was in the house. I quickly got up and checked the rooms around me but they were empty. Then later that night it got more freaky, I woke up suddenly in my bed and the whistling was there again! I was very shocked but i was admittedly very freaked so I just turned over and tried to fall asleep as quick as possible. Then a few nights ago I woke up suddenly again and it felt like I had been touched on my arm. I thought rationally at first and assumed it would be my cat but she was nowhere to be seen. Once again I was freaked and tried to get to sleep as quick as possible!.

All this is 100% true I can assure you and I'm kinda freaked out!

Anyone else had any wierd experiences or am I all alone???? :confused:

The Truth Is Out There...................

Dirty Sanchez
Jan 15th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Uh-Oh no replies! That probably means you all think I'm crazy! ;)

carot
Jan 15th, 2003, 09:38 PM
if they follow the usual pattern, you'll get abducted within the week, don't worry, it's not unusual that they take their time :)

BCP
Jan 15th, 2003, 09:41 PM
Hmmmm. OOOOOOOOOOkay........

It's nothing a big ol' dose of lithium, and long lie down can't fix.......

Dirty Sanchez
Jan 15th, 2003, 09:42 PM
Lol! Thanks for reassuring me! :)

Jennifer's wife
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:09 PM
well just u let me know if u decide to call in agent Scully or agent Reyse, coz i'd love to investigate paranormal activity with them!!!:lick: :drool: ;) and btw, my mum reackons she saw a UFO in our garden once...theyre here........................

Celeste
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:18 AM
You're not crazy, shit like that happens some. I doubt it's a UFO, maybe it was some lights or something, or your eyes were tired. The UFO thing can have so many explanations, it's not even worth thinking about. Also, they didn't abduct you, so even if it was a UFO, it's gone now.

The house thing, the arm touching, that can be a dream or a gust of air, don't sweat it. The whisting could have been anything. If it is a ghost, it doesn't seem to want to hurt you, so go about your business. I get a creepy feeling often that someone died in my house. It's just a feeling, and sometimes I wake up with creepy dreams of death in the house, but it IS any old house, so probably someone croaked here. That is part of the world, people die in houses, big deal. It's not so bad, plus, some of my bedroom doors lock from the outside, so something whacky happened here at one time or another. Don't sweat it. The UFO isn't trying to hurt you, and whatever might be in your house isn't either, so forget about it.

CanadianBoy21
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:55 AM
U guys are so lucky!
Why ndo I always miss the fun...
i want to see a ufo, and a spooky arm touching me... would be great to know [personally that other life existed!
:)

toreador
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by SuperDevil
and a spooky arm touching me... :)

u can have joe touch u :) it's the same

CanadianBoy21
Jan 16th, 2003, 05:32 AM
lol...
i need something i can't see to show that there is a life afterwards life on earth, so i have a reason to be good...
i had some weird stories, adn sometimes I believe them...
I believe Capriati Fan because anything can happen and why would they lie...
hmmm, now i'm curious.