PDA

View Full Version : In This Thread, I piss & moan at the difference between GM and NT posters

Car Key Boi
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Non Tennis is full of ASSHOLES like myself/ K/ Barrie Dude/ most of the Bellgim Mafia/ blah who like to post irrelevant shit, but overall, we all like to entertain each other with stories of our daily lives, gags, jokes, and general 'chat' conversation and other bullshit

GM is full of FUCKTARDS who like to spend all day pissing and moaning about trivial shit like what a partcular player/s have/might have said or done/did, past and present - and often an irrelevent incident from the past would be raised to assist in the pissing & moaning - and engage at hurling insults at each other. Well, if those FUCKTARDS are not careful, i'm going to spend considerably more time in GM than what i currently do, and i will engage at hurling insults at ALL of them FUCKTARDS, and i am the MASTER INSULTER, because as all of yuo NT ASSHOLES know, NOTHING offends the Car Key Boi, especailly insults that would make a sailor blush

that is all

- Car Key Boi

nasty nick#2
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:38 AM
Bwahahhahaha so true CKB :cool:

Keith
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:47 PM
very true...funny

Dirty Sanchez
Jan 15th, 2003, 08:39 PM
It's true you feel scared to say anything in GM coz if you do everyone jumps on you and calls you a twat!

They really need to chill out............. :)

Car Key Boi
Jan 15th, 2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by joy
key Boi- My Precious :hearts: ..so, so true...i never used to post in NT and then when i actually came in and saw how much fun and trivial it was compared to the stipid mud-slinging in GM, i started posting here more:D

i would really encourage Yuo to go in there and do that- take the PISS out of the losers who seem to GET OFF on being STUPID..
i will venture in there from time to time and lay some smackdowns on any tards who are behaving in fucktard like manner

but i'm not going to do it for the sake of it

remember, the Car Key Boi is a lover, not a hater

But as yuo can see i like REAL assholes like Yuo who are witty, don't take themselves too seriously and have a bit of sarcastic fun and smart at the same time---i've always liked the Obnoxious bois that know how to be obnoxious:cool:

:o How did this become a love fest:o :p ;) :D

no one can answer that question, love is a law until itself and has no defining barriers or limits

and that is the love i have for YUO

- Car Key Boi

vw43
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:06 PM
I have to say that the strangest thing about GM is the complete randomness in which some threads are locked and deleted while others that are much, much worse seem to get the seal of approval..

Do you think it's like the Lotto?

Dirty Sanchez
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:12 PM
Probably!

It's a very strange place.........(but not quite as strange as my Hanunted House!:()

Monica_Rules
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:19 PM
The main difference is in GM you don't usually post so we r a lot happier for it!

Kiwi_Boy
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Capriati Fan
It's true you feel scared to say anything in GM coz if you do everyone jumps on you and calls you a twat!

i feel the same way!:D