PDA

View Full Version : In This Thread, exchange insults with me, so that i can reach 1000 posts ASAP

Car Key Boi
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:30 AM
i'll start off with

http://carkeyboi.com/yuo1.gif

yuor turn. GO!

Car Key Boi
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:33 AM
i know, it's a problem

the whole of this board spends most of it's time insulting each other over shit like fav tennis players and if Serena said 'FUCK YUO' during a match blah

but when it comes to the Car Key Boi, everyone knows that i have a god-given insensitivity when it comes to dishing out, and receiving, insults that would make a sailor blush

Conclusion

i've taken the fun of it for yuo guys to insult me :(

with me, yuo guys don't get any satisfaction insulting me, because yuo know that no matter how clever or strong yuor insult is, i'm not affected in any shape or form by it

still, at least i enjoy a stress-free time on the internet

- Car Key Boi :cool:

Car Key Boi
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:38 AM
p.s.

YUO=AUSSIE TARD

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:58 AM
Care Key Boi you are a dick-loving ******...oh my bad, I'm sorry, that's not an insult to you. Well fuck you...shit-brained retard...go bugger off.

Oasiatic
Jan 14th, 2003, 12:13 PM
Can we insult the other posters as well. I want to insult everyone!!! :bounce: (of course in good humour and for the underlying reason that I want 1000 posts too!)

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 14th, 2003, 12:18 PM
Well fuck you Oasiatic and Key Boi....both fucking morons....you two deserve each other!!!

Car Key Boi
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:02 PM
excellent !

keep up the good work :D

p.s.

both of yuo are worthless West Indian tards who eat sand flies for supper

Oasiatic
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Eh heh, like y'all dotish mamas!

And Bonkers, I wasn't a moron when I de lick you up the other night! :eek:

Anyways what to expect from a couple of low down, piss drinking, donkey fucking asswipes!

Car Key Boi
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Oasiatic
Eh heh, like y'all dotish mamas!

And Bonkers, I wasn't a moron when I de lick you up the other night! :eek:

Anyways what to expect from a couple of low down, piss drinking, donkey fucking asswipes!

i will go out into the street and buy a dozen rotis and 6 bottles of WARM Coca Cola, and i will consume them immediately

4 or 5 hours later when the resultant expulsion of 'material' occurs from my ass, i shall use YUO as my asswipe

that is all

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:58 PM
You shoes are probably from some rather bad discount store usually populated by low-income council flat living proles with screaming kids. Around 8 screaming kids, one of them probably called Tanya or Britney.

You frequently shop in Primark with no sense of shame. (and not just to buy cheap underwear, you do you entire clothes shopping in there, with their fabulous array of designs. Bland, Blander, and Accident in Paint Factory)

Car Key Boi
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by JoeyWinson
You shoes are probably from some rather bad discount store usually populated by low-income council flat living proles with screaming kids. Around 8 screaming kids, one of them probably called Tanya or Britney.

You frequently shop in Primark with no sense of shame. (and not just to buy cheap underwear, you do you entire clothes shopping in there, with their fabulous array of designs. Bland, Blander, and Accident in Paint Factory)

no yuo stupid Brittard with shit for brains

that is my buddy I Shit In Yuor Convertible Boi who yuo have perfectly described (with the exception of the council flat)

now piss off to that 'desolute location' under yuor screename, where no doubt yuo have sex with sheep, and spend yuor time more productivly by writing some of yuor first class nonsensical poetry (don't forget to post it) rather than waste my precious time with yuor 4th rate atttempts to insult me

that is all

- Car Key Boi

p.s.
punch yuorself in the balls

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:50 PM
Have sex with sheep?

I'm not the one riddled with syphallis (sp?) and various other STD's.

I'll tell you what, why don't you try and put your balls in an old victorian style mangle, whilst repeatedly quoting from Genesis. No, not the stuff in the bible, every single f**king lyric written by the band which made Phil Collins so bastard famous.

That "parking lot" probably contains the run down caravan that you live in like a hermit, eating cup noodles with nothing but a knife and the squalor of your dank surroundings, whilst listening to Talk Radio. And I bet the parking lot (car park) is badly tarmacced, adding to the grade of social detritus that you have slowly become degraded into.

C*nt.

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 14th, 2003, 04:32 PM
Car Key Boi...you're a fucking lame-ass, pathetic excuse of a human being...but...oops...my bad...you're not a human being. You're the fucking scum that stick to people's shoes like sick grime. You're a fucking dickloving pervert and you know it. You're ugly and you're old...and fuck yuo too!!! Yuo=Tool

Oasiatic....don't start with me cocksucker (pot...kettle...:rolleyes: ). You're such a poor excuse for a person, it makes me sick that you have a birth certificate. The world would have been better off if you were dumped in the trash or something at birth. Don't fuck with me you imbecile. You know better.

Shuji Shuriken
Jan 14th, 2003, 04:33 PM
and fuck all of you sick fucks on this board!!!

Car Key Boi
Jan 14th, 2003, 07:38 PM
to all of yuo who have replied in this thread, i have this insult for yuo (see below) this includes yuo Joy, even though yuo know i love yuo madly, yuo've walked into this thread, therefore yuo have to receive the insult. Yuo of all people know that i never discriminate when it comes to love, keying up someone's car, and the same applies to dishing out and receiving insults

anyways, this is one of my favorite all-time insults, although it's not a strong one, but it's an ancient traditional Arabic insult (i thought id introduce some culture to this thread) and here it is

"may the fleas of a thousand camels infest yuor armpits"

Car Key Boi
Jan 14th, 2003, 07:49 PM
love yuo babe :hearts:

i gotta go out for a bit, i just saw the Motorcycle Boi, or rather i heard him even though he must have been 400 YARDS away, and i'm going to catch that mutha if it's the last thing i do

i'm gonna rig up a piano wire across the street and wait for the dipshit when he makes his return journey

later babe :wavey:

p.s

to the rest of yuo tards in this thread

all of yuo go and punch each other in the balls

Oasiatic
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:16 PM
Lol. Car key that was too funny. :p

Bonkers shut your piehole! Your skanky, crusty crotched ass ain't no better! You are a ten dime ho' that hits on beggars for sex! Furthermore you are the fungus that feeds on the scum on the bottom of ppl's shoes and you can't tie your laces!!! You are the poorest excuse for a dog much less a man that I have ever seen and you should just crawl back to the septic tank you shared with your mate Car Key Boi who's fat assed mama is so huge she wears a mattress for a maxi pad!!!
Fuck off bitches! :bounce: :eek: :rolleyes:

Joy you in this too? I wan give it to you good too. I'm still playing nice...:bounce:

Celeste
Jan 15th, 2003, 01:19 AM
I can't believe you even talk to that skank Rebecca! You know I'm prettier, have a better body, and CERTAINLY am better in bed. Can she give blow-jobs like me? Can she do a party? Does she even know what "bridge parties" are? Hah, I didn't think so! How dare you call her your Queen, when I am the real Queen!

I'm going to have Spray Paint Gurl fuck over that DeLorean so bad when she gets the chance. You'll love it, and you'll know it's us, but we have to plan the perfect "paint job" for you. And the chance will present itself, Spray Paint Gurl assures me. ;)

Car Key Boi
Jan 15th, 2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Celeste
I can't believe you even talk to that skank Rebecca! You know I'm prettier, have a better body, and CERTAINLY am better in bed. Can she give blow-jobs like me? Can she do a party? Does she even know what "bridge parties" are? Hah, I didn't think so! How dare you call her your Queen, when I am the real Queen!

I'm going to have Spray Paint Gurl fuck over that DeLorean so bad when she gets the chance. You'll love it, and you'll know it's us, but we have to plan the perfect "paint job" for you. And the chance will present itself, Spray Paint Gurl assures me. ;)

honey, yuo know i love yuo as well, like i love all my Car Key Gurls

but Rebecca is a Queen, just as yuo are, but there's a tiny subtle difference

Rebbecca is the Queen Attention-Seeking Whore of Wtaworld

whereas YUO

are the Queen Whore of Wtaworld :)

p.s.

Oasiatic, do yuo know why i avoid yuor shitty country? because i'm rather fond of my Seiko time piece