PDA

View Full Version : Are the Osbournes popular in Britain?

Sridevi
Jan 13th, 2003, 09:48 PM
I was just wondering. It seems like their 15 minutes keep getting extended here in the U.S.

I like Sharon and Ozzy but those kids are beyond obnoxious. They are apparently uneducated (dropouts?) and content to coast on daddy's fame with no talent of their own. I give them another year to be yesterday's news.

Dirty Sanchez
Jan 13th, 2003, 09:52 PM
Yes unfortunately it is pretty popular.

I like Ozzy, he rocks!, but the rest act like complete twats. Sharon saved Ozzy's life though so I'll forgive her. Kelly and Jack are pathetic (have you heard Kelly's CD????)

The show's generally shite with a couple of funny bits. Lola the dog's the best character!.

LONG LIVE BLACK SABBATH!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Flappie
Jan 13th, 2003, 09:55 PM
both kelly and jack go to school, thats fact.

i love that show btw! lol its so funny when ozzy is cat-hunting with a broken leg or when it takes him 3 hours to take out the trash or something! hilarious! :D

kazbeee
Jan 13th, 2003, 11:40 PM
There Lives make good tv you must admit. They are extreamly funny but in the UK they seem to be on MTV or C4 every night repeating the same show so it can get a little annoying

toreador
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:05 AM
i watch the osbournes sometimes on mtv f (french)...
english isn't my first language but, man, u really need subtitles to understand wtf is ozzy saying. no hard feelings though, i like the show.
about kelly, i don't know, i like papa don't preach and shut up! but i wouldn't buuy her album!