PDA

View Full Version : Kim and Lleyton pic on Belgian news

Stefke
Jan 12th, 2003, 12:39 PM
I just watched the news and they showed a pic of Lley and Kim in bride-clothes ( I don't know what that is in English:p )!! They looked so nice:hearts: :hearts: ! I think it was a photo session or something like that!!

Mod message:
have moved this thread out of Australian Open thread, because of the different topic

Ingrid

angele87
Jan 12th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Stefke
I just watched the news and they showed a pic of Lley and Kim in bride-clothes ( I don't know what that is in English:p )!! They looked so nice:hearts: :hearts: ! I think it was a photo session or something like that!!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I can't believe Lleyton and Kim did a photo shoot in wedding clothes :hearts: I hope we get pictures :D

Mazza
Jan 12th, 2003, 01:00 PM
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

That is SO adorable! *cough* HINT Lleyton! ;) :p :hearts:

Stefke
Jan 12th, 2003, 02:07 PM
The pics must 've been in an Australian magasine cause they said: " For the Australians Kim 's just one of them, she's in all Australian magasines " or something like that, and then they showed a couple of articles and photos and one of them were Lley and Kim posing in bride-clothes:hearts::hearts:Maybe Kim wanted to do that to give Lley a hint:p!!!

Cilla
Jan 12th, 2003, 02:22 PM
The pics must 've been in an Australian magasine cause they said: " For the Australians Kim 's just one of them, she's in all Australian magasines " or something like that, and then they showed a couple of articles and photos and one of them were Lley and Kim posing in bride-clothes:hearts::hearts:Maybe Kim wanted to do that to give Lley a hint:p!!!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

pruts
Jan 12th, 2003, 02:31 PM
OMG!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Kornelija
Jan 12th, 2003, 02:36 PM
I don't have anything to say exept a very long OMG.

Primula
Jan 12th, 2003, 02:38 PM
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow OMG !!
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

valentine
Jan 12th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Yes I saw it too!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Fieke
Jan 12th, 2003, 02:56 PM

OMG, does anyone have those pics, a link, whatever?? :hearts:
*despirately waiting for those pics to appear on the internet*

Elke
Jan 12th, 2003, 03:15 PM
:hearts:What news was it? VRT or VTM?

MAybe it was something for the sportspersonality of the year, this evenin??
Thanx

angele87
Jan 12th, 2003, 03:16 PM
I hope the pictures appear somewhere where somebody can get theirs hands on them :hearts: :hearts:

*waiting anxiously* :p :angel:

KaseyL
Jan 12th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by angele87
I hope the pictures appear somewhere where somebody can get theirs hands on them :hearts: :hearts:

*waiting anxiously* :p :angel:

If, IF(!), they show it again, I'll capture it and post it here right afterwards.

kit
Jan 12th, 2003, 03:59 PM

Mod message:
have moved this thread out of Australian Open thread, because of the different topic

Ingrid
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Pinkie
Jan 12th, 2003, 04:23 PM
*fans our QB who's about to pass out in excitement*

angele87
Jan 12th, 2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Pinkie
*fans our QB who's about to pass out in excitement*

lol :o :p

Ingrid, it would be absolutely awesome if you were able to capture it :D :D

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

KaseyL
Jan 12th, 2003, 04:50 PM

Sorry but please tell us which news it was, 'cause I've watched the VTM news at 1 o'clock and it wasn't there at all. I now have watched the news at TV1 too (the 6 o'clock one);and nothing either? :(

I should expect that such a thing should not only be on the one o'clock news of TV1, though? :confused:

Could it be that it wasn't on the news, but in the preview of the sports personality of the year, so during Sportpaleis this afternoon (on Canvas)?

Please clarify? Anyone who has seen it? Please help us out! (and save people from iminent nervous breakdowns LOL)

Anyway, I'll capture the whole sports personality gala event on TV1 tonight, and IF I see this during the presentation re Kim, I will certainly save THE pic :D on the computer and post it here, no matter how late it will be. That's all I can do right now.

KaseyL
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:00 PM
And to all Australian fans:

please can someone find this pic from that magazine?

Someone should have seen it though? Such a thing hardly can go unnoticed!?

(I'm still baffled that Lleyton would agree to anything like that, though. Catched me by surprise LOL

If it's a real pic (what is still not sure, it might well have been a fake pic in that magazine after all, also not unthinkable, btw), maybe it was for a charity thing, or so? Maybe in such a case he would be able to agree :D

Stefke
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:22 PM
It was on VRT

KaseyL
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:35 PM
Thanks, I have seen the pic now on the 7 PM news on TV1.

Wow, the pic is GORGEOUS!

Have captured it, give me a few minutes and it will be online

But please, I haven't identified the source yet, so don't know if it's fake or a real photoshoot.

At first look it's not in a magazine, but publicized in a newspaper. Again, all Aussies: look out for that pic! Please!

We should need the story behind the pic (if it's not fake, of course).

To me, at a first glance, it seems to be quite not so fake, based on the way Kim and Lleyton are standing... so far I can't think of a pic (or pics) that would have been used to compile this image, if it would be fake.

gokimmie
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:39 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :angel: :angel: :angel: :drool: :drool: :drool: :worship: :worship: :worship:
that pic was GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
please ,aussies,try to get hold of that pic,eva needs a new screensaver:hearts: :angel:

oh and it would make a great banner to!:bounce:

Stefke
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:46 PM
I missed the news!!:( My dad's sick and he's lying on the couch and I couldn't put on the tv:sad:But I already saw it!!!:hearts:

Elke
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:49 PM
NAAAAAAAISSSSSSS!:D:cool:

And :p at Lleyton's backwards cap!!;)
I don't think it's a fake pic, but how the h*ll would LLeyton agree to do something like that?!? But we won't complain, will we?:p

KaseyL
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:52 PM
here's the first pic! I have saved over 10, so most likely I will find a better quality tonight.

Enjoy!

gokimmie
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:56 PM
oops...i'm afraid it could be fake after all:( look at kim's neck line

Stefke
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Yeah it probably will be fake....but :hearts: :hearts: !!!

KaseyL
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:02 PM
based on a good close look now, it looks to me like it def. could have been set up.

Anyway, this pic was in an Australian paper, don't know which one. Aussie fans, please clear this up for us, please?

In good Lleyki tradition, I've adapted this pic
:angel: , so even if the basis might be a fake one or whatever is the story behind this, enjoy the adaptation!

Fieke
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Another thing that puzzles me: why would Lleyton be wearing his cap during a photoshoot for wedding clothes? :confused:
And also, it seems so unlike Lleyton to do this kind of thing...
Dunno, I could be wrong, but I'm a bit sceptical...

Lleykimmy1
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Thank you so so so so so so so so much for those beautiful and wonderful pics of Kim and Lleyton !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

KaseyL
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Fieke
Another thing that puzzles me: why would Lleyton be wearing his cap during a photoshoot for wedding clothes? :confused:
And also, it seems so unlike Lleyton to do this kind of thing...
Dunno, I could be wrong, but I'm a bit sceptical...

If ever it would turn out it's a real one after all, than I think it must have been for a charity thing or something. Don't see why media shy Lleyton would agree otherwise.

Although my first assumption is that it's a fake pic, so I'd like to know the paper, and the story behind this all.

Elke
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:09 PM
I liked it more when it was on TV, it dind't seem fake there.:(
But it's still a wonderful pic. (pssssssssst, and Lleyton is not that big compared to Kimmie;))

pruts
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:21 PM
OMG thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx soooooooo mutch
you're the best!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Mazza
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:21 PM
OMMMMGGG!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: Thank you, Ingrid!! :D :kiss:

hmmmm... I also dunno if its real or not.... I mean why would they pose with a Dunlop racket?! :confused: :p

But still, fake or not.... it's a GORGEOUS picture! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Lynnsha
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:31 PM
Woooooooowwwwwwww :D
They are so cute. Thank you very much :kiss: :kiss:

Cilla
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the pic :D :hearts: but it looks a bit dodgy to me...;)

Come-on-kim
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Why the racket is a Dunlop one?

Bigkimfan
Jan 12th, 2003, 07:33 PM
Great pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

KaseyL
Jan 12th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Elke
I liked it more when it was on TV, it dind't seem fake there.:(
But it's still a wonderful pic. (pssssssssst, and Lleyton is not that big compared to Kimmie;))

First look during the TV news made it look real, yeah. However, as soon as you see the pics I made from the tape, and on full computer screen, it does look really fake.

Nevertheless, a big :D :hearts:
Can some Aussie fan present the pic to Kim/Lleyton at the Aussie Open, please? ;) Just as a little hint. :p

Kornelija
Jan 12th, 2003, 07:39 PM
It's such a great picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'm also very interested if this one is real. I actually don't believe Lleyton would do such a thing even if it's for charity. Though I have no doubts for Kim.
Having in mind that computer technologies are on a very high level today I would say this picture isn't the real one.

But if it is, that's so so so wonderful!!!!!!!:worship: :drool:

Cilla
Jan 12th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL
Can some Aussie fan present the pic to Kim/Lleyton at the Aussie Open, please? ;) Just as a little hint. :p

Even better if someone bookmarks that page for Kim or Lleyton to autograph @ the end of their matches :p Imagine the look on Lleyton's face especially! ;) :p

angele87
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:21 PM
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Thank you SO much for the pic :kiss: Even if I fear that it's fake :( I can't imagine that Lleyton would actually agree to this, even if it was for charity :o

KaseyL
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by angele87
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Thank you SO much for the pic :kiss: Even if I fear that it's fake :( I can't imagine that Lleyton would actually agree to this, even if it was for charity :o

not very likely, no, but I bet Kim has her ways of convincing him, if it would be for a good cause she is quite capable of doing such shoots imo... just for the heck of it.

KaseyL
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Anyway, the pic, enlarged to full screen, doesn't look very real to me, though. I consider it to be fake.

But I repeat my question to the Aussies: please can someone find the background of this pic, and the paper it was published in? It must be a recent publication, though.

keta
Jan 13th, 2003, 12:01 AM
OMG!!!!!!! OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: Even if its not real its still beautiful! The only thing that Makes me think its real of evern kimmy is really is beacsue she has the exact same tan line she did at the hopman ball! But lleyton with a Dunlop Raquet! :sad: :sad: :( :(

Ill look in all the Aussie Papers today but things are ussually put in the paper over eat before west austraalian papers. My bet it it was in Eiether The Herald Sun ( Melbroune ) The Age ( Mainly Mleborune and Sydney ) Or One of Sydney's Papers. But as I said ill look in eevry single paper i canfind today!

Micky
Jan 13th, 2003, 12:31 AM
it wasn't in 'the age' (melbourne)
or 'the sun'

~|Naomi|~
Jan 13th, 2003, 01:24 AM
Isn't that suit the one Lleyton wore at the New Years Eve ball because the tie and vest look really similar so I think it is fake:(

keta
Jan 13th, 2003, 01:50 AM
I Was Pondeirng about the photos and i think what thyeve done its taken a Picture form hopman cup ball and changed kims dress put a aht on lleyton and gave him a raquet! Hrmm bu i relaly dont know!

~|Naomi|~
Jan 13th, 2003, 02:11 AM
Thats whaat I think too cause as I said Lleytons suit looks the same

Micky
Jan 13th, 2003, 07:40 AM
i found the picture in Sunday's Herald sun!, it totally is fake!!(sorry:rolleyes: )

Micky
Jan 13th, 2003, 08:06 AM
It's an article about what to expect from the Open this week. it sort of like a gossip section, nothing to take serious!

"With the tennis circus back in town, what can we expect during the next two weeks, apart from the shock early round exits and the wipe-out of Australian women by the second week?

THE inevitable blow-up from Lleyton Hewitt when a member of the press casually asks when he plans to tie the knot with girlfriend Kim Clijsters..." (it then continues with others things about Anna, Serena, Channel 7 etc...)

i'll try to post the picture, but my scanner is not very good.

Jan 13th, 2003, 08:07 AM
The picture is totally fake. If it was real, why would either of them have a Dunlop racket?...among other things. The picture was not only fake, but badly edited

duck
Jan 13th, 2003, 08:52 AM
Yeah, it's fake. i could not imagine Ll ever doing a shoot like that.

I'm sorry for the people who hoped it was real. You'll just have to wait for the real ones!;)

Ting
Jan 13th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Yeah it does seem very fake to me. But it's great even if it's not real!;) :D :hearts:
I wonder what they'll think when they see that picture:angel:

Micky
Jan 13th, 2003, 10:06 AM
i'll try to put the pictures i took of the paper here for you :)

Micky
Jan 13th, 2003, 10:14 AM
:rolleyes:

angele87
Jan 13th, 2003, 10:25 AM
:( But I guess I already figured that it was fake lol... but it's a nice picture anyways :D

KaseyL
Jan 13th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Thanks a lot for finding the source of this!

Kornelija
Jan 13th, 2003, 12:27 PM
By the way one more thing shows it's surely fake. None of them is holding that racket. It's somehow stuck in the bunch of flovers Kim has in her hands.

I really don't think rackets are able to fly. Or maybe I don't know anyhing about them.:confused:

Belgium = Best
Jan 13th, 2003, 05:16 PM
i think the photo is fake !!!!:devil:

shakya
Jan 13th, 2003, 06:42 PM
hey i don't post alot here so ya guys won't know me i guess its y first post here ah yea i dunno but a

just wonna say it isn't lleytons body on the pics its just his head that been patched on it and i guess they did some things but kim to they took a pic of her witha tennis racket and cover it bit with flowers and i guess they patched her dress to and lleyton is to big on the pic hehe

c yas all

kit
Jan 13th, 2003, 07:51 PM
The pic is a fake???But I like it.;) ;)

lleytnkim
Jan 13th, 2003, 07:52 PM
LOL! That pic is so fake. I can't imagine Lleyton posing for a pic like that.

Kimmy1023
Jun 27th, 2003, 01:43 AM
Both look great!