PDA

View Full Version : NEWS from Melbourne !!

m_pierce fan
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:13 AM
My report is a little bit earlier because I ment to post this tomorrow but I have great news for you! So I post "little"report now and longer report tomorrow..Me and my friends went to Melbourne Park today morning to see if we get the tickets for tomorrow's matches..We got tickets!!Hurray..BTW, here is very hot..Temperature is nearly +40 degrees and they said that it might be possible that some matches will be moved tomorrow...Damn!!But let's hope that it will be a little bit colder tomorrow...Yeah, but the MAIN thing why I posted this report now, is that I saw Mary on practise courts today...Of course I went there right away!!She was practising with Justin Henin-Hardenne....Mary was looking very good and shape...Justin too...So, when Mary came out from practise court I said to her that "Hi Mary!Can I have your autograph?And you are looking great!!She said to me that- Hi!Of course my friend..And then she looked my "sheet" where is said "There is something about Mary" and other stuff too....Mary just came to me and she said that that's very beautiful to say..Then she had to go but she shake hands with me and then she said that goodbye and welcome to my match!!

PS: you don't even realize how HAPPY I am right now...She talked to me and she was so nice..And she welcomed me to her match..So that knows that she is playing for sure...But now I am going to sleep...The time in here is 21.07 PM but I have a long day tomorrow so I need to sleep...Bye Guys!!!And MOTTA if I see Guga I can take photos from him....Bye!! :bounce: :wavey:

motta
Jan 12th, 2003, 03:24 PM
OMG:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: Mary is so amazing!!!
Thanks a lot m_pierce fan!!!!
Go Mary!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Jan 13th, 2003, 02:40 AM
WOW you are so lucky, Mary is such an Angel to her fans. I hope that one day I can meet her.

Thank you so much for your report.

take care

Mark

MissTennisFan
Jan 13th, 2003, 05:21 PM
Oh isn't Mary so nice?? m_pierce fan, did she speak to you in French or in English?

Miss Tennis Fan