PDA

View Full Version : Williams Avatars!! :D

Williams Rulez
Jan 6th, 2002, 06:15 AM
You all should get some Williams avatars... we need to show off their beauty!! :D

I could help you shrink their pictures if you need me to help. Just find a nice picture of them and post in here, I shrink it for you and you'll have a lovely avatar of Venus/Serena :)

moon
Jan 6th, 2002, 07:45 PM
I have no idea how to get any avatar, let alone a Williams one.

Jovon
Jan 6th, 2002, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the suggestion WR, I will look around for some photos!:wavey:

QueenV
Jan 7th, 2002, 02:35 AM
I just looked up Venus and Serena pictures found one that wouldn't take a lot of work to shrink and compress, and then my uncle showed me what to do and I did the rest. I'm gonna look for more, and probably change it in a month. Especially if one of them wins the AO. :)

QueenV
Jan 7th, 2002, 02:39 AM
Moon, if I understand it right. You can find a picture that you like. Right click on it and hit properties. There you can find the url and send it to Williams Rules he/she should be able to do the rest.

moon
Jan 7th, 2002, 06:00 AM
this is the image of the picture I want.http://images.i7.com.au/aap/image/0201/williams05_w123h165.jpg

but when I try to change it, it says the image is too large.
How do I shrink it?

And while I'm at it, where can I find some nice pics of the girls. The one I picked is because I can't find any pics of Venus that I really like (enough to be my avatar).

Susie
Jan 7th, 2002, 06:31 AM
Hi sweet Moon :wavey:

Nice pic btw :) Poe checked the pic size and it's within the size limits so er... we dunno why you got that error :o Maybe keep trying with it and hope it works another time. Sorry we can't help you more, hopefully little problems like these will be sorted out :)

To add a pic as your avatar go to your user cp. In 'edit options' right at the bottom there's an avatar option, just paste the link of the pic and it should work :) Any other problems please let us know and hopefully we can sort them out ;)

Martian KC
Jan 7th, 2002, 07:42 AM
Uh...moon that should be well within the limit...I dunno why it would say it's too large.:confused:

moon
Jan 7th, 2002, 09:28 AM
thanks Susie and KC for the info. Tell Poe I said thanks also.
I'll try it again tomorrow. I'm probably doing something wrong.

Veronica, nice avatar!

Williams Rulez
Jan 7th, 2002, 06:41 PM
The size is right?? :confused: How funny...

Becool
Jan 8th, 2002, 03:30 AM
My avatar I had to cut some parts, cause didn't accepted all image.....

But I guess is better :)

moon
Jan 8th, 2002, 04:51 AM
okay, i found another pic that I like.

http://members.fortunecity.com/crhblack/images/tourney/barclay2001/barclay7.jpg

but I know it's too big. so how do I shrink it?

Jovon
Jan 8th, 2002, 05:07 AM
veronica,
I cannot access the sites you posted. It always says Forbidden.

veronica
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:23 AM
Here is one

veronica
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:26 AM
Another Avatar

veronica
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:26 AM
V & S - FASHION DIVAS !

veronica
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:30 AM
OKay this is Venus!

veronica
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:31 AM
From Lipton:

veronica
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:32 AM
From RG:

veronica
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Serena at RG2:

moon
Jan 8th, 2002, 08:00 AM
omg thanks Veronica!!
i finally have my avatar!!
I only tried about 50 million times, lol.
and it only worked after I downloaded the pic onto my computer then uploaded it from there.

thanks again :D

veronica
Jan 8th, 2002, 08:49 AM
Everyone who wants a Williams' avatar should get one hehehe. :bounce:

Williams Rulez
Jan 8th, 2002, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the lovely avatars!! :) :D

Rubylips
Jan 8th, 2002, 06:32 PM
Williams/Rulez ,could you find one for me and post it.Not good with this new stuff.thanks:kiss: :wavey:

veronica
Jan 8th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Rubylips: Let me know what you are looking for and I will fix it up for you.

If there is a photo you like or a certain tourney you want one from let me know. also if you want just Venus, just Serena or both gals.

We all need some big fat avatars going into the Aussie Open! Show your support!:wavey:

Rubylips
Jan 8th, 2002, 10:41 PM
vERONICA=I like the one you have with the girls in evening wear.venus is wearing tan &serena wearing pink.Could you do thank thank its ladies something:kiss:

veronica
Jan 8th, 2002, 11:45 PM
Rubylips: You may have that one.

In order to set it as your avatar you need to do two things. Download the image onto your computer and then upload it to this site.

Do this if you are using Windows:

1. Press the link for "ladiesstyle.jpg"

2. It will open in a new window (hopefully).

3. Now right click it.

4. Select the "save picture as" option from the list. You want ot look at the top box of this window that says "Save in" and click the little folder to the right with the arrow several times - until it shows C://Desktop. Then click save.

5. Now come back here and click on the "User CP" button at the top.

6. Now click on "Edit Options" from the next screen.

7. Scroll down this page and select "Change Avatar".

8. It will show a box that allows you to upload an image.Click Browsw and once again keep clicking the little folder with the up arrow next to the "Look in" box until it says Desktop. Look for the file that is named "ladiestyle.jpg" and select it. Then press upload.

That's it! You will have your new avatar! Hope this works for you! It sounds hard but it isn't.

Rubylips
Jan 9th, 2002, 07:44 PM
LET'S SEE GIRLFRIEND.:wavey: :)

Rubylips
Jan 9th, 2002, 07:54 PM
I quess I will have to wait till little brother come in.I try 3 or 4 times.?no luck.THANK:wavey: :) :angel:

Rubylips
Jan 9th, 2002, 08:00 PM
TRY ONE MORE TIME.:)

Rubylips
Jan 9th, 2002, 08:06 PM
LET'S SEE.PLEASE PLEASE

victory1
Jan 10th, 2002, 01:34 AM
Here is mine. Are they not beautiful!!!

TeeRexx
Jan 10th, 2002, 03:55 AM
Victory1, you have one of my favorite avatars.
The avatar of Veronica of SERENA makes me feel strangely stiff
in a body area.:eek:

Why are these called avatars and not just "little pics"?
Yeah, it sounds more fancy, eh?

TR
:cool:

Susie
Jan 10th, 2002, 06:42 AM
Yep i love Victory's avatar too! :)

Tee! :o Guys *sigh* hehehe :p:p:p

Jovon
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:51 AM
Guys, all of your avatars are looking good out there! I'm still looking for one myself, and I haven't seen one that just jumps out at me yet, but I will represent soon. Maybe get a new signature while I'm at it.:)

veronica
Jan 10th, 2002, 10:29 AM
I am gonna take it down and put up something more modest. I don't want to be the cause of TOO much excitement on this board! LOL!

Although every time I see that photo it reminds of that guy from the old WTA board named Serena'sMelons...hehe.

Williams Rulez
Jan 10th, 2002, 02:00 PM
Oooh... and there was a Serenaboobs4thepresident as well! :o

victory1
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:05 AM
Tee Rexx you and V.S. have the same avatars :D

V.S.
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:15 AM
I had mine 1st!!!!! :p :p

TeeRexx
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:44 AM
Yeah, I know that I copied yours, but before I knew what an avatar was, a lot of the good shots were already gone.
I think Veronica's avatar expresses the real me.:eek:

I will find a unique avatar soon.

TR:cool:

V.S.
Jan 11th, 2002, 01:09 AM
We can share!!! I'm cool with that!:wavey:

V.S.
Jan 11th, 2002, 02:10 AM
This site has some unique pictures for avatars: cutie central (http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/champion/1106/williams/index.html) .

I tried to post one for my new avatar but I couldn't. Maybe one of you will have better luck!!!!:wavey:

SVWillmsFan
Jan 11th, 2002, 06:40 AM
I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW THE HELL! DO I GET AN AVATAR. I WANT AN AVATAR OF SERENA BUT I HAVE MY OWN SERENA PICTURES. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

venusfan
Jan 11th, 2002, 11:08 AM
Love that Serena Photo

henryj2001
Jan 13th, 2002, 03:40 PM
I kind of like my avatar! lol :D GO VENUS & SERENA!!!!!!:D

henryj2001
Jan 13th, 2002, 03:52 PM
Oh I just felt a little change :D !!!!!!!! GO VENUS & SERENA :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubylips
Jan 14th, 2002, 03:42 AM
VERCONIA LOOK I DID IT .THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:wavey: :bounce: :) :D :cool: :angel:

moon
Jan 14th, 2002, 03:47 AM
SVWilliamsfan, if you have your own pictures, all you have to do is download them onto your computer. If this has already been done, then go to "user cp" at the top of your screen. Click on edit options, and that give you the option of changing your avatar. Then just download whatever picture you have stored on your computer. :)