PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried guys...

tennisIlove09
Jan 11th, 2003, 02:27 AM
Guys, I'm really worried that that Venus isn't ready for Australia. I don't want to be negative, but I am worried about our girl

joao
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:34 AM
She's got a tough 1st round with Kuznetsova but if she passes that (and I'm confident ... she's got the best partner to practice), than she'll reach the final and this time she will win!!!!!!:bounce:

catkey94
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:46 PM
I think that Vee will be fine. It appears that she is tired of being #2.

Infiniti2001
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:12 PM
She's got a tough 1st round with Kuznetsova

Uh have you seen this person play before??? She hasn't experienced Vee power yet, so this is all speculation....

Go Venus! You show 'em.

Hardiansf
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:58 AM
Now I'm worry (again) about Vee in her next tournament, Proximus Diamond Games. Her opponents will be tougher than Rena has at Open Gaz de France. Belgium girls, Mauresmo, Hantuchova, and Dokic!!! :eek:

joao
Feb 7th, 2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Hardiansf
Now I'm worry (again) about Vee in her next tournament, Proximus Diamond Games. Her opponents will be tougher than Rena has at Open Gaz de France. Belgium girls, Mauresmo, Hantuchova, and Dokic!!! :eek:

She'll be fine ... Venus has a winning record against all those girls! And besides the Chgampionships where she was injured, Venus has beaten all of them the last time they played ... she'll do it again in Belgium and will be one step closer to take home this beautiful trophee!:bounce:

Hardiansf
Feb 7th, 2003, 06:32 AM
Amen :angel:
Go Venus:bounce:

Infiniti2001
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:49 PM
Oh Ye of little faith!! Do you think Venus goes into each match with fear??? :rolleyes:

SJW
Feb 8th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Mauresmo Dokic and Hantuchova played in Paris too. and the belgians are in the same half (with Dokic)