PDA

View Full Version : Does Kim have her bellybutton pierced?

Cilla
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:28 PM
I know that this is a bit of a trivial issue :o but it's bugging me after reading an article in my paper today about Serena Willaims setting the trend for body piercing so i had to ask :p I've never noticed Kimmie with a belly piercing does she have one or have I been blind all this time? :o :p

Queen of Diamonds sets a tummy trend
By Chris Jones

....."Also taking part in that event (Hopman Cup) was World No.4 Kim Clijsters, girlfriend of the world's top ranked male Lleyton Hewitt-and a fellow devotee of the bellybutton gem. This must have raised eyebrows at home as Hewitt has previously voiced his dislike of this form of jewellery"

ClijstersHewitt
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:40 PM
I've never noticed Kim having her belly button pierced....but then again, maybe she just has the good sense not to have it in on court, unlike Pred Deux. :o :p

Cilla
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by ClijstersHewitt
I've never noticed Kim having her belly button pierced....but then again, maybe she just has the good sense not to have it in on court, unlike Pred Deux. :o :p

lol Marls :p I was trying to find piccies of Kim's stomach like when she's hitting a forehand or something. Anyway you might be right. I'm trying to find that article where LL says he doesn't like tatoos and piercings.

Elke
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:49 PM
I can't remember reading an article about Lleyton not liking piercings, but I do remember an article from Aus Open 2001 (I think :o ), where Kim said she didn't like tattoos very much, bec Elke wanted one.

angele87
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:54 PM
If Kim does have her belly button pierced I'd say she definetly doesn't wear it on court because somebody would of noticed lol

I don't remember reading that about Lleyton either :confused:

Hawk
Jan 9th, 2003, 12:09 AM
There is a recent pic of Kim during her match with Patty where you can see her belly button, no piercing though.

lleytnkim
Jan 9th, 2003, 12:15 AM
Heya Cills :wavey: I'm Dolly

I've never noticed it either.

But yes, Lleyton did say that he wasn't in favor of piercings and tattoos.

This is from when Lleyton used to answer questions by Lleytonlanders. It was so much fun when Kerrin gave him questions to answer. It won't happen anymore since they're going to put up his official site. :rolleyes:

Anyway, here it is...

Q. Have you ever contemplated getting a piercing or a tattoo?

A. No, I have never been in favour of this.

Cilla
Jan 9th, 2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by lleytnkim
Heya Cills :wavey: I'm Dolly

I've never noticed it either.

But yes, Lleyton did say that he wasn't in favor of piercings and tattoos.

This is from when Lleyton used to answer questions by Lleytonlanders. It was so much fun. It won't happen from now since they're going to put up his official site. :rolleyes:

Anyway, here it is...

Q. Have you ever contemplated getting a piercing or a tattoo?

A. No, I have never been in favour of this.

Hey Dolly! :wavey: Thanks! I knew I'd read that somewhere before :kiss: Pfffff Octagon :rolleyes:

nm_cb
Jan 9th, 2003, 01:00 AM
I don't think has her belly button pierced becuase I was told once you take it out you have to get it re-pierced. I don't know if this is true or not though.
Not saying that getting your belly-button pierced isn't sensible but she seems to be sensible not to have hers peirced. She doesn't seem the type.

keta
Jan 9th, 2003, 01:10 AM
Um i dont think kim had got her belly peirced! What Natasha said is kinda of true as i have my belly done you have to wiat like 8 wekk untill you can actually take out the ring or bar and leave it out! I didt notice kim's when she was playing or training though!

noanoa
Jan 9th, 2003, 01:37 AM
DOES ANONE KNOW HOW LLEYTON GOT HIS NECKLACE?

I'D LIKE TO KNOW,THANKS.

~|Naomi|~
Jan 9th, 2003, 06:51 AM
I LOVED THE DRESS

Is it the exact dress that Kim wore? Did she not actually buy it?

nm_cb
Jan 9th, 2003, 07:12 AM
Eliza
Where is the Lisa Ho shop where you tried the dress that Kim wore??
I have a friend who is going to a function and likes some of the Lisa Ho designs

~|Naomi|~
Jan 9th, 2003, 07:36 AM
Oh I was thinking you meant it was the exact same dress and I was thinking wow now that could be worth a lot of money. But that is still cool if you got the same dress as Kim and also from the same shop:)

duck
Jan 9th, 2003, 09:59 AM
I am very impressed at the information levels on this board.

As regards the tattoo/piercing thing Ll was asked if he would ever get one himself, so really his answer relates only to himself not anyone else.

Maybe he doesn't like them anyway but Kim appears to be a woman of independent mind. It looks seriously painful though.

nm_cb
Jan 9th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Kim went to the colanade last year to get her outfit for the hopman Cup!!! Last year she was dressed by a local designer!
I thought the shop was in Subiaco! Thanks.
She likes spending time in Subiaco!!
Just out of curiosity how much is the dress? Just wondering how much they spend on an outfit they wear once! I heard that Serena Williams hired her outfit!

nm_cb
Jan 9th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Good-luck with the bargaining, just use the sweet talk, it usually works!!!
What school are you at?
When do you have your ball?

nm_cb
Jan 9th, 2003, 12:38 PM
Hi Eliza
I'm at Santa Maria College
I have to wait acouple of years until the ball as i'm starting year 9 this year!
Do you play any sports?
What is plc's brother school?

nm_cb
Jan 10th, 2003, 12:46 AM
I play tennis. I am heavily involved in it too!!
I used to be a really good gymnast, but I became too tall to take it to National/international level. I usd to also do ballet but it got frustrating as would have to teach everybody else what they were meant to do and I missed the lesson when they were told wat to do and then showed over and over!!
Our brother school in Aquinas or as we call them the Aquinians
My old friend that I used to do gymnastics with went into diving and is quite good at it because of the flexibility from the gymnastics.
I think in year 10 we have a dinner dance so I'l be definitly looking for something 'nice' to wear!
With the laptops, do you have any books at all?? I had a girl in my class that went there for 2 years but only 1 of those years was with the laptops!

nm_cb
Jan 10th, 2003, 01:21 AM
My friends name is Laura Boomer (The one that does diving)!
I don't currently have msn as I've been to busy to sign up and all of that. Can you please create a link or attach an internaet address so i can sign up? Thanks

What year is your sister in?

nm_cb
Jan 10th, 2003, 01:55 AM
I have signed up, my nickname is nm_cb.
What is yours?
I actually used a kittymail address.
Do you live near PLC??

Mazza
Jan 12th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Hmmm... I've never seen it. :confused:

Which paper was it from, Cilla?!

Cilla