PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to change the subject of tennis but...

LeonHart
Dec 31st, 2002, 11:43 AM
There's this new rising band in the U.S. called Tatu, and it says they're Russian. Are they a big band in Russia to make it all the way to the U.S.?? Their first single "All the things she said" is an awesome song.

TheBoiledEgg
Dec 31st, 2002, 11:58 AM
they are Russian

they're not my style and i've only managed to catch their song on TV once and its a bit raunchy :eek:

Nina would know more about them as they are closer to her age :)

LeonHart
Dec 31st, 2002, 12:01 PM
ohh really?? I haven't had a chance to see their video yet. I heard its more controversial than eminem...:o

TheBoiledEgg
Dec 31st, 2002, 12:07 PM
i think there was a thread about Tatu in non-tennis

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48112&highlight=Tatu

LeonHart
Dec 31st, 2002, 12:14 PM
ohh Thx!

Cassius
Jan 1st, 2003, 01:32 AM
I have to confess that I actually like that song:o, and as a guy, naturally I LOVE the video;).
Very sexy:drool:

Nina_rus
Jan 1st, 2003, 08:50 AM
they're not that big in Russia, like for example at the European MTV awards 2002 they didn't win as the Best Russian Act (chosen by Russian viewers), I does say a bit. People started talking about them when they found out that they ALREADY made it all over the world, they were in the news a lot . Before they started touring they just released one album here (200 m/h..) so you found out about them not long after we did.

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 1st, 2003, 09:55 AM
I only found out who they were when they were talking about them on the board :o

LeonHart
Jan 5th, 2003, 05:21 AM
oh, thx :)