PDA

View Full Version : The Wisdom of TopShotta #283

MartianJoeyWinson
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:32 AM
Excerpt from #hingis chatroom, 28th december around this time-ish

<TopShotta> omg so this is a Higis Chatroom?
<TopShotta> Suck Venus ass, fans of a cripple
<TopShotta> ****

What a lovely bloke :)

MartianJoeyWinson
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:37 AM
Just noticed you're online bud... anything you wish to say on this matter?

Dawn Marie
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:40 AM
So what does something stated in a Hingis room have to do with this message board?

MartianJoeyWinson
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:42 AM
Wayhey! I wondered when that kind of response would arise. I could have gone down to Ladbrokes and put a bet on it.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:47 AM
Dawn......you have to admit, that is extremely crude. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't think what TopShotta said was awful.

MartianJoeyWinson
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:52 AM
I wouldn't dream of saying that in a Williams chatroom, ok fair enough there was only myself and Phydum in there (and Montana who is a bot), but you can't stick up for something like that.

Dawn Marie
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:53 AM
So what? I can post thousands of crude and rude things from another board? If we start this then SANEX part 2 will really go down as a message board.

MartianJoeyWinson
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:55 AM
Dawn.. so what you are saying is that you condone Williams fans going into Hingis fan chatrooms and posting that sort of stuff?

I thought you had more sense.

Dawn Marie
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:56 AM
So take it up with Freethinker, I mean it is so obvious that some of you are ticked cause Scott is ticked. Cause of that crap that went down last week. Take it up with Freethinker or the Hingis chatroom moderators. It is crude though, but what does that have to do with THIS board at THIS time?

MartianJoeyWinson
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:57 AM
TopShotta... it's not a lie my friend..

The whole thing is kept on logs, the bot thingymagig keeps track of all url's and posts. By all means canvas your fellow ilk with crap, but you're heading into a cul-de-sac.

And you've been in before as Freethinker...

Fingon
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:57 AM
Joey, it's not to defend topshotta but how can you know it was him?, I could have gone to that chatroom using his name and make him look bad

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:00 AM
Hi sweet Dawn ;)

From my view, it has to do with respect of other people, which that person "TopShotta" in the Hingis chatroom showed none of.

Then, if the same "TopShotta" cries wolf when stuff is said on here, it's hypocritical.....that is what would bother me. Make sense?

MartianJoeyWinson
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:01 AM
I'll take it up with the Hingis chatroom moderators...

Joey - Are you annoyed by Topshotta's posts?
Joey - Yes
Joey - Okay then... shall we ban him?
Joey - No,
Joey - Why?
Joey - Because it's too much hard work trying to ban people when they have left the chatroom and I'll just wait until Markus comes back from Thailand
Joey - oh but aren't you supposed to be a moderator?
Joey - Yes I am, but all I do is post topics and kick generally annoying people
Joey - Ah, do I know you from somewhere?

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:01 AM
All my expressed opinions are dependant that WTAWorld's TopShotta is the same on that was in the Hingis chatroom.

Since I can prove it, my point is negligble.

MartianJoeyWinson
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:08 AM
I'd search the chat logs that are stored somehwre on my computer but I am gonna go to bed in a minute so I can't be bothered cos it will take me an age,

Someone called Freethinker82 posted similar things on our chatroom a while back, now tonight we have someone called TopShotta doing the same.

We have Williams fans coming on doing similar things occasionally but never with wtaworld names (bar one bloke who was slagging me off cos I happened to be in the old #thewilliamssisters chatroom just talking from a hingis fans point of view... whatever did happen to that chatroom anyway?)

MartianJoeyWinson
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:11 AM
And I am desperate to "get rid" of Williams fans?

No I'm not, I just dont want people f**king about on our chatrooms.

MartianJoeyWinson
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:14 AM
And I know what you are trying to do mate so don't bother. Let me see, why would someone called TopShotta come onto a Hingis chatroom when neither of the two people on the chatroom have wtaworld usernames and start talking stuff like that on two occasions.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:17 AM
TopShotta........it's on now......I was very careful about not directly accusing you of anything, because I could not prove anything, but truth be known, you are a very unrespectable person on here.....and since you could "care less" about this messageboard, I'm sure you could care less what I am saying and won't even respond.

However, I'm sure you will respond, because you love this messageboard and it's addictions just like the rest of us.

Fool

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:20 AM
Case in point :)

Dawn Marie
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:20 AM
Hi Venusfan1:)

I just don't understand what the hell this poster who came on the message board has to do with this very board?

If it is freethinker then so what? What do you want done? Want him banned cause he posted shit on another board? Hell then nono of us will be up in here posting. I post shit on the *AMAZING RACE* board, so what?

I do know how you feel Joey and I also feel what Freethinker feels. At least can some of us nosey people get some proof?

:):)

FEARLESS WILLIAMS FANS RULE:)

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:26 AM
Dawn, it's about hypocrisy....I don't care when people spread "hate", it just gets on my nerves someone spreads "hate" then freaks out when it's done to them. You feeling me?

TopShotta, you accosted what I said. I didn't appreciate it, and I didn't appreciate your rudeness to Joey either. You could have handled it with much more civility, but chose the alternate route by slamming the messageboard and people that post on it.

By the way.....Joey was wrong too. He should have taken this up with you in private message and not post it on here. THEN if you refused to answer him on it, in my opinion, Joey should have posted the info on here.

harloo
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:27 AM
Why would topshotta come in a Hingis chatroom and say suck Venus's ass under his own screen name? Why not use a different one? Hmmmm....sounds kinda shady to me.

Pureracket
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by The Visored Boy

And what's wrong with sucking Venus ass?

Hilarious!!!!!
LOL!!!!!

Dawn Marie
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:36 AM
VS fan1 err. ..no I don't feel you. Not at all.:)

face it, you guys are trying to get Freethinker banned cause your little buddy Scotso doesn't like him. LMAO you are all too funny! Just too too funny!:)

COME ON WILLIAMS FANS LET US ALL UNITE AROUND FREETHINKER, JERSEYBOY and TOPSHOTTA.:):):)

Pureracket
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:39 AM
Is that Hingis chatroom affiliated with this messageboard?

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:41 AM
I don't want Freethinker/TopShotta banned.

I think it's kinda stupid to ban anybody unless they are like a major harasser, which most people that i know have been banned were not.

Dawn, the best I can explain it is as this: Freethinker gives the Hingis fans a hard time. The Hingis fans give Venus a hard time. Freethinker gets mad at that. That is hypocrisy. I detest it. That is my major involvement here....

Actually, I should have never said anything to begin with, but I've opened my mouth now and I can't stop ;)

Dawn Marie
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:45 AM
Yo, Venus fan1 I am on my way home from work in a few, I am going to send you a PM.:):)

I don't think the Hingis fans give Venus fans a hard time. Only certain posters.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:47 AM
LOL Dawn, you truely aren't feeling me ;)

I don't think the Hingis fans give Venus fans a hard time either, it was just a generalization to make myself understood :)

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:49 AM
Then why did you come in here? :)

rated_next
Dec 28th, 2002, 05:01 AM
TopShotta is an idiot.

VSFan: I agree with you once again. :eek: ;)

Jakeev
Dec 28th, 2002, 07:37 AM
Uh somebody else is trying to make TopShotta like an idiot? Like somebody else would waste their time and energy to do something they don't need to do?

LOL

SerialKiller#69
Dec 28th, 2002, 07:58 AM
lol

earthcrystal
Dec 28th, 2002, 10:48 AM
Free, I don't think you're helping your credibility by continuing to protest so vehemently. You know the old Shakespeare quote. Neither do I think referring to detractors in racist terms (see sheet reference above) helps your cause.

Why not let it go? As you yourself pointed out, we're nothing to each other but a bunch of words...why should you care what we (collectively) think?

Personally, I can't imagine that you'd bother posting little vulgarities on a Hingis chat...but what do I know?

Irish
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Jakeev
Uh somebody else is trying to make TopShotta like an idiot? Like somebody else would waste their time and energy to do something they don't need to do?

LOL

Perfectly said. :)

Jakeev
Dec 28th, 2002, 04:35 PM
Stalking you TopSHitta? lol.......Honey, nobody takes you seriously around here. Hell you don't even take yourself seriously. I don't want you to walk with anybody. I like people that are individuals.

But your a moron....hell you probably have the white sheets and hoods in your own closet.

But the real kicker is you think I care that you respond to anything I post or don't? Now that's as funny as the idea of somebody trying to make you look like an imbeccile. (talking about a waste of time)

Keep it coming honeybunch ya keep cracking me up.

hollywood7172
Dec 28th, 2002, 06:49 PM
is this "topshotta" the same racist member as "freethinker" who posted racist remarks about asians? and then got defensive and instead of being apologetic, told people including me he doesnt give a flying fu*k what we think?

i wonder why the name change. usually people only do that after they've done something awful and want to hide their identity. but wait, he says in his sig that he IS freethinker, so it can't be that...

oh i know. it's because "freethinker" isnt a fitting name at all. after all, racist and bigoted people dont think freely.

it's funny you are always accusing others of being racist, when you posted one of the most blatantly racist remarks ever on this board.

one last thing: venus and serena dont need to be 100% hater proof. nobody hates them. unfortuantely, that's not the case for you.

harloo
Dec 28th, 2002, 10:27 PM
LMAO! OMG, what a suprise! The usual crew coming out spewing double standards. Typical. Futhermore, who cares what was said in a chat? I mean anyone can go into a chat room and make up a screen name and say suck Martina's pale arse, or suck Venus's arse in a chatroom. What does that have to do with posting on this board here? I think their is a thing called Private Messages.

It seems that some posters have used this little petty episode(if it did happen.lol) to attack TopShotta/Freethinker for his opinions you don't like. Take it up with him in Private Messages because creating threads like this is very childish.

Holla!!!!!!;) :)

Joseosu19
Dec 28th, 2002, 10:33 PM
Well lets see here, a big reaction. That's exactly what the person who said that stuff in the chat wanted, and I am sure he/she would be delited to see that their actions caused all this turmoil.

Crazy Canuck
Dec 29th, 2002, 05:09 AM
Oh I'm sorry I missed the cowardly deleted defenses *sticks out bottom lip*

Real Topshotta or not - whoever did it is a big fat loser. LOL

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 10th, 2003, 11:14 PM
It's happened again.

<Freee_Thinka> Hey wheres that cripple???
<Freee_Thinka> you bunch of pussies are so fucking stupid chjeering for a no body, cheer for someone that actually wins
<Montana> Freee_Thinka: Behave!
<Montana> Freee_Thinka: you are a person of pretty language ,hu?
<Jo-E> hello sir
<Freee_Thinka> oh well have a nice day looser
<Jo-E> anything else u wanna say?
<Jo-E> dr topshotta
<Freee_Thinka> yeah I hope Hingis gets whomped by WILLIES
<Freee_Thinka> GETS HER FAT UGLY BITCH ASS YO GOOD
<Jo-E> r u the geeza from the wtaworld board?
<Freee_Thinka> who ya calling a geezer freak
<Jo-E> who else ya ****
<Freee_Thinka> and yes i am, wanna make something of it punk
<Jo-E> muhahaha
<Freee_Thinka> Me and a few m8s of mine are gonna invade this board and hack the shit of it
<Jo-E> "punk", lol
<Jo-E> go on my son
<Freee_Thinka> yeah so yuo say bye bye toTHE CRIPPLE
<Freee_Thinka> AND BYE BYE TO THIS BOARD OK HUNZ
<Montana> Freee_Thinka: to write all in UPPERCASE isn't allowed.
*** Freee_Thinka was kicked by Montana

If someone is pissing about, then it could well be proven by url (cos I managed to get the url of said offender). But whoever chooses to hack hingis.org will unfortunately not have me to deal with. I'm not the law.

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 10th, 2003, 11:22 PM
By the way, apologies for the bad language.

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 10th, 2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by JoeyWinson
It's happened again.

<Freee_Thinka> Hey wheres that cripple???
<Freee_Thinka> you bunch of pussies are so fucking stupid chjeering for a no body, cheer for someone that actually wins
<Jo-E> hello sir
<Freee_Thinka> oh well have a nice day looser
<Jo-E> anything else u wanna say?
<Jo-E> dr topshotta
<Freee_Thinka> yeah I hope Hingis gets whomped by WILLIES
<Freee_Thinka> GETS HER FAT UGLY BITCH ASS YO GOOD
<Jo-E> r u the geeza from the wtaworld board?
<Freee_Thinka> who ya calling a geezer freak
<Jo-E> who else ya ****
<Freee_Thinka> and yes i am, wanna make something of it punk
<Jo-E> muhahaha
<Freee_Thinka> Me and a few m8s of mine are gonna invade this board and hack the shit of it
<Jo-E> "punk", lol
<Jo-E> go on my son
<Freee_Thinka> yeah so yuo say bye bye toTHE CRIPPLE
<Freee_Thinka> AND BYE BYE TO THIS BOARD OK HUNZ
<Montana> Freee_Thinka: to write all in UPPERCASE isn't allowed.
*** Freee_Thinka was kicked by Montana

If someone is pissing about, then it could well be proven by url (cos I managed to get the url of said offender). But whoever chooses to hack hingis.org will unfortunately not have me to deal with. I'm not the law.

Pathetic...:rolleyes:

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 10th, 2003, 11:46 PM
rasha rasha...

LeonHart
Jan 10th, 2003, 11:59 PM
LOL, so everytime Topshotta posts a dumb ass thread, its someone else posting it right??? Right.....
Oh, and thx for reminding me, he's the racist biatch against azns

LeonHart
Jan 11th, 2003, 12:01 AM
Topshotta, by the language of that chat, i knoe its u, and stop deleting ur threads pussy!

LeonHart
Jan 11th, 2003, 12:03 AM
TOPSHOTTA really needs a life!!!

If i remember correctly, ur the one that created a thread saying the board was boring that day becuz there wuz no arguments going on??? So u went lookin for one at Hingis.org!! Pathetic :rolleyes: