PDA

View Full Version : Seles fans' attention

Miranda
Dec 27th, 2002, 09:26 AM
I will be attending HK ladies' challenge and I hope with luck I can approach Monica, I want to give her a gift and if you have any message for monica, please go to Selestials' forum, tehre is a thread there :)

I will most probably go there on 1 January, so there only leave a few days, if you have any messages, please write to monica, thanks :)

but of course i have to add that i cannot guaratnee that the messages will reach monica :angel:

irma
Dec 27th, 2002, 09:28 AM
miranda have fun and I hope you get to speak monica!

Miranda
Dec 27th, 2002, 09:43 AM
thank you so much irma :) , i hope i will be lucky enough just to pass her the gift coz you know they have fences and bodyguards etc :angel:

and my dream is to take a photo with her but none of my friends like tennis, well some of them play with me but however they are not great tennis fans so i hope that some kind person will take a photo with me togehter with monica if there got a chance :angel:

way
Dec 27th, 2002, 10:25 AM
Miranda, how you doing?
Long time no see!
:)
Have fun!
:wavey:

Bероника
Dec 27th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Good luck in approaching Monica,Miranda!!!I hope you can get this photo with her.Maybe you can ask someone to take it even if you don't know that person?

Miranda
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:43 AM
hello way :D, how time no see, i am fine, just becoming more fatter and older each day ;)

hello veronika :D, i may have another chance to meet monica tomorrow coz i read from the website that the organiser will organise the players to come out from hotel and mark a special tennis court in Central (the place i work), i will go there tomorrow and see if i can see monica ;)

yes none of my friends know monica :( but i really hope i can find some kind persons to take photos for me :angel:

way
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:52 AM
Hi, miranda, nice to hear from you.
I'm getting older too, but NO FATTER, ME!!!
:wavey:

Miranda
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:44 AM
wow, way, then you must have known the secret of not getting old, i mean, getting fat is the sign of getting old ;)

you must have perfect figure :D

Miranda
Dec 28th, 2002, 03:51 AM
ding ding ding, people please write more, there are only 6 messages up till now :o

Dawn Marie
Dec 28th, 2002, 05:26 AM
Hi Miranda, I hope you have a great time and that you get to see Monica Seles!!

When I first saw Venus my heart stopped, it was like I was in a dream world. I even got her autograph and I was so giddy.:)

I hope you get to see her, and tell Monica to keep up that firey spirit.

Miranda
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:18 PM
hi dawn :), actually i have seen monica once in 2000 and got her autograph but she was surrounded by lots of persons and i could not see her clearly :(

she will play her first match on 1 January but tomorrow the players will go out from hotel and hit some balls with vip in the street so i will go there tomorrow, hoping to see monica and pass her the gift, i wish to have good luck so that i can approach her this time :angel:

Miranda
Dec 30th, 2002, 01:44 AM
bump:bounce:

Miranda
Dec 30th, 2002, 09:01 AM
:bounce: :bounce:

way
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:36 AM
Ok Miranda, wanna really check my figure?

way
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:36 AM
Impressed, ah?
(just kidding)

Miranda
Dec 30th, 2002, 11:31 AM
wow, way, i am really impressed, you are so young, handsome and fit :eek: :eek:

but i remember you said you witness the play of Maureen Connary? you really know how to keep young :D :D

TeeRexx
Dec 30th, 2002, 11:33 AM
Give Monca's nice butt a little rub for me while you are delivering the message, Sweet Miranda. :eek: :)

Miranda
Dec 30th, 2002, 11:54 AM
dinosaur Tee, i am not a man so i am not interested in rubbing monica's butt ;) but just would like to take a photo with her :hearts: but teh problem is that none of my friends like tennis so i will be going alone and i don't think any one will take photo for me :mad:

always bad luck, it would be much easier for me to approach moncia if she arrived yesterday to take part in the hitting balls in street function instead of at court (coz got many fences) :mad: :mad: but she only arrived today :mad:

way
Dec 30th, 2002, 02:21 PM
Miranda, i assure i'm neither handsome, nor young, nor that fit.
I'm 47 and as for Connolly, i was born and bread in her myth.
When Court realized her grand slam, she was the first one to be connected to her name.
But they are just *memories*; i never seen them *live*, obviously, also because of the horrendous Tv footage there was in Italy for tennis (we got news from stickers!!!), let alone the difficult connections and sparse broadcasting there was at the time.

Happy Guy
Dec 30th, 2002, 02:58 PM
Hi Miranda!!:) I have not talked to you for long already! How's going on?

I have also bought the tickets to the Friday matches. There will be three matches that day with Elena Dementieva playing doubles. So if I'm lucky I'll be able to see all 8 players play that night!:)

Which days' tickets have you bought? And which row? I bought those of Row D, hope I can go really close to Elena to have her autograph!:)

Miranda
Dec 31st, 2002, 01:56 AM
hello way :D

don't be humble, i swear that as soon as i see the photo, i think you are jut 30 :eek: and so stylish and cool :cool: , sorry i forgot which city you are living? i love Venice :hearts: , its so beauitufl and i love so much the colourful glass but i did not buy any coz i am a lazy person who do not like to take care of too much stuff during holidays :p

Miranda
Dec 31st, 2002, 02:00 AM
hello happy guy :D

yes long time no see, i am still the same, still doing my boring secretaril job in the same co with the same boss ;)

are you already in university now :confused:

i have not yet bought the ticket, may be will buy today during lunch hour at city hall coz i think there won't be too many persons to watch :o, i will watch tomorrow coz its holiday, at weekdays, i used to work overtime and whats more, i want to assure that i can watch monica, you know, i know that she has great hopes of gettign to final but still i have to be conscious, you know, if she loses, then i cannot watch her live ;)

please wish me goodluck in passing my little gift to monica :angel: :angel:

do you think even if i cannot pass the gift to her, i can pass the gift to the security for pasing to her?

way
Dec 31st, 2002, 02:02 AM
From Padova, Miranda.
20 kms far from Venice.

Happy Guy
Dec 31st, 2002, 02:35 AM
Hello Miranda, I am now studying at HKU, reading Law. I finished my exams before the Christmas holidays and now am writing some Papers.

I bought the tickets at Tom Lee, so if you have another way for buying your tickets other than the City Hall.

I am quite sure that Monica can go at least to the semis, where she will be playing Magdalena or Maria Sharapova, and so she should be safe into the Final. I decided to buy the tickets for Friday partly because that day's ticket is the most worthy to buy as there will there two singles and 1 doubles and I have a chance to watch as many players as possible.;) I think as usual, the Final will be live on TVB Pearl.

I bought the Row D tickets, I think even the $300-tickets are divided into two sections. If you can have a seat in the front rows then you should be allowed to move around the stadium of the same seats of the same price so you should be able to get to Monica.;)

Good luck Miranda.:)

Miranda
Dec 31st, 2002, 03:15 AM
greetings from miranda of HK to way of Padova :kiss: :wavey:

Miranda
Dec 31st, 2002, 03:19 AM
happy guy wow, lawyers :eek: , hehehe, doyou have inteest to work in our firm when you graduate ;), lol :D

i just bought the ticket from city hall, its West side C, the saleslady said she doesn't know whether this seat can easily reach the player but its already very close, the first 5 rows, the lady said the tickets are very sold, i am quite surprises coz i don't think too much people in HK loves tennis :confused:

Happy Guy
Dec 31st, 2002, 03:22 AM
Miranda, I think most people who watch tennis are superfans like us or those expatriates who themselves like tennis a bit and they treasure the moment together as a form of social gathering, probably. I bought West Row D.:)

Did you buy the Jan 1 tickets?

Miranda
Dec 31st, 2002, 03:28 AM
have i told you that i have taken a primary tennis course by government in april? i did not learn too much but i know a few classmates and they are playing good so now i used to play once a week with them but however i still play very bad, i asked them on sunday if they will watch (but actually they only play and don't know too much about the players), they said its too expensive so i am going alone again, like the last time in 2000 when i watched monica with serena :sad: and no one can take photo with me even if i have a chance to get close to monica :sad:

Kiwi_Boy
Dec 31st, 2002, 03:30 AM
Miranda you are so lucky! :D-make sure you take lots of photos monica! :D

Miranda
Dec 31st, 2002, 03:37 AM
thank you kiwi boy :D, yes for sure i will take lots of photos of monica but she plays night match and my camera is not a very good one so .... :cool:

Kiwi_Boy
Dec 31st, 2002, 03:39 AM
oh well any glimpse of monica is good enough! :D

Miranda
Dec 31st, 2002, 03:42 AM
yes indeed but i would like to pass her a little gift, if i can fulfil this , then i would be so happy :D :kiss:

Kiwi_Boy
Dec 31st, 2002, 03:47 AM
im sure she will love it!
be ready to run as soon as she leaves the court and dont be afraid to claw your way to her through all those people ;) she definately worth it! :D

Miranda
Dec 31st, 2002, 03:59 AM
thank you kiwi boy :D, today is cold and rainy, i hope tomororo will be sunny, yes, i will climb over the fences if the security does not realise in order to get to monica like last time when she came in 2000 :D, but last time i forgot to bring her gift so i wish this time i can pass her the gift :D:D