PDA

View Full Version : Long Lost Siblings!!!

anton
Dec 26th, 2002, 08:25 PM
Naomi Campbell and Venus Williams

anton
Dec 26th, 2002, 08:26 PM
http://www.venustennis.com/w02party3.jpg
http://www.venustennis.com/venusnude.jpg

leslie
Dec 27th, 2002, 12:50 AM
They do not look alike to me. They are like night and day. Venus is more attrative and Venus's lips are not as thick as Naomi's. As always Venus looks very elegant and classy.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Dec 27th, 2002, 01:48 AM
And Naomi is rude psychopath while Venus has class and doesn't attack people that she feels emotionally threatened by 'cause they may be more beautiful than her

GrandSlammed
Dec 27th, 2002, 02:08 AM
Naomi's lips are beautiful.

Big- thick - and in DEMAND.. seeing how the lippless people of the world are willing to have their lips packed and stuffed with old pissy mattresses if they have to, in hopes of achieving THAT look.

Havok
Dec 27th, 2002, 02:09 AM
they dont look the same. Venus looks more like a man and Naomi looks more like a woman IMO

Mike_T
Dec 27th, 2002, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by anton
Long Lost Siblings!!!

What like Cinderella? Beautiful Naomi and her ugly sister. :rolleyes:

leslie
Dec 27th, 2002, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Naldo
they dont look the same. Venus looks more like a man and Naomi looks more like a woman IMO

You need glasses. I guess you are a Venus hater and a jealous one at that. You know within yourself that Venus does not look like a man.

Dawn Marie
Dec 27th, 2002, 04:20 AM
Anton, in what way do they seem alike to you? Cause honeychild I just don't see it. What are you looking at? They look nothing alike imho. Both are tall and have beautiful features but they sure don't look alike.

MRS GUGA your reply was spot on!:)

Mattographer
Dec 27th, 2002, 04:21 AM
Sally Field and Lindsay Davenport ;)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Dec 27th, 2002, 04:41 AM
Alex, hahahaha!

Dawn Marie
Dec 27th, 2002, 04:45 AM
No, they don't look alike either.

The best comparison would be Chucky and Martina. They look identical.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Dec 27th, 2002, 04:51 AM
Omigod!!!

Dawn Marie
Dec 27th, 2002, 04:56 AM
Martina Navratiliova and John Denver look alot alike as well.

persond
Dec 27th, 2002, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Mike_T
What like Cinderella? Beautiful Naomi and her ugly sister. :rolleyes:

...PIMPS SLAPS mike_t AND WALKS BACK OUT AGAIN!!!!:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

:) :) Oh so sorry, mike_t, was that your ass I just put my foot into???:kiss: :kiss: :p :p

Dawn Marie
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:05 AM
persond, me thinks you just re-inacted a tennis match with Venus and Serena coming out the winner. You know putting foot in people's asses and all.:)

persond
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:18 AM
:wavey: :wavey: Hi Dawn Marie:wavey: :wavey: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Dawn Marie
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:19 AM
HI PERSOND!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):D

Mattographer
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Dawn Marie
You better check again!! :p

anton
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:20 AM
Anton, in what way do they seem alike to you? Cause honeychild I just don't see it. What are you looking at? They look nothing alike imho. Both are tall and have beautiful features but they sure don't look alike.

MRS GUGA your reply was spot on!:)

I think their bodies are very similar especially since Venus lost a lot of muscle tone during her break in 2000. They both are tall slim muscles and toned and like a deer or gazelle.

They both also favor the long black straight look. If you put makeup on Venus she looks more like Naomi.

About Naomi, are you guys talking about her fued with Tyra Banks? I think Naomi doesnt like her bc she feels Tyra copied her look.

Dawn Marie
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:26 AM
Alex only their jowls or jaws,or cheeks look alike and that is all. I just can't see Lindsay as GIDGET, the FLYING NUN or SYBIL. Sally has a girlie girl, kiddie looking smile, where as Lindsay doesn't.

tennisIlove09
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:31 AM
No...I think Venus and India Arie look a lot more a like.

Just my opinion though

persond
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:31 AM
Alex only their jowls or jaws,or cheeks look alike and that is all. I just can't see Lindsay as GIDGET, the FLYING NUN or SYBIL. Sally has a girlie girl, kiddie looking smile, where as Lindsay doesn't.

:D Yeah Dawn,

They do have "afro-centric" high cheek bones, like most African Princesses. Truely a mark of beauty!!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Dawn Marie
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:45 AM
Nothing like beautiful AFRO-CENTRIC high cheekbones, and that is one of Venus's most best features if I may so so myself!!:) oh that and her well defined back.:)

Oh and did I mention that ..................................
FEARLESS
VENUS
RULEZ:)

anton
Dec 27th, 2002, 06:03 AM
do you think Jennifer looks like Meadow from the Sopranos?

Becool
Dec 27th, 2002, 06:34 AM
amelie mauresmo and andy roddick

katrientje
Dec 27th, 2002, 06:48 AM
What do you guys think of these two? In some pictures I see quite a ressemblance...

Kylie
http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/swing/807/pix/km29.jpg

Martina
http://www.hingis.itgo.com/jpg/2002photo/off%20court/050-offcourt.jpg

Brαm
Dec 27th, 2002, 09:39 AM
Yeah... Martina & Kylie look a bit alike! I'd also noticed that before, esp. the long teeth (oh and the boobs) ;) :)

anton
Dec 27th, 2002, 10:55 AM

The best comparison would be Chucky and Martina. They look identical.

was up dawn:wavey:

I think Lindsay Davenport looks a little like Big Bird.

GoDominique
Dec 27th, 2002, 11:29 AM
Nick Bolletieri and a chimp. :rolleyes:

anton
Dec 27th, 2002, 11:32 AM
uh oh, here comes the animal comparisons.

Crazy Canuck
Dec 27th, 2002, 11:39 AM
Oh boy, can I ever feel the love an compassion in here.

Anton, I don't think that they look alike feature wise, as has already been covered by Dawn.

But they are both beautiful in their own way.

caramel
Dec 27th, 2002, 11:43 AM
Kylie and Martina look alike but Martina looks waaaay better. :bounce:

Mrs. Peel
Dec 27th, 2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
And Naomi is rude psychopath while Venus has class and doesn't attack people that she feels emotionally threatened by 'cause they may be more beautiful than her

LMFAO!!!! And Venus ain't been "enhanced"

GrandSlammed
Dec 27th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Nothing like beautiful AFRO-CENTRIC high cheekbones, and that is one of Venus's most best features if I may so so myself!! oh that and her well defined back.

Here's another beautiful AFRO-CENTRIC feature found in Venus Williams.
http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/empics/20020701/1678352406.jpg

anton
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:26 AM
that is a cool pic.