PDA

View Full Version : Gossip for Lindsay's TOPS

Tratree
Dec 25th, 2002, 06:29 AM
A friend of mine plays tennis at Lindsay's club and is friends with Robert Van't Hoft. Robert told him that he isn't going to Australia and won't be traveling with Lindsay this year. I'm not sure if he will still be a consultant or anything, but I guess he needs to be at home with his family. Doesn't sound like any falling out or anything, just a matter of priorities.

The other tidbit is that it looks like Southern California is getting a World Team Tennis "franchise" this year. I guess they used to have the "Dukes" (Orange County is John Wayne country). Don't know what the name will be, but the owner of the Palisades Club is buying the team.

i-girl
Dec 25th, 2002, 06:38 AM
this awful... Lindsay needs Robert:sad: .

BasicTennis
Dec 25th, 2002, 06:39 AM
If other top players can switch coaches, so can Lindsay.;)

Lindsayfan
Dec 25th, 2002, 07:47 AM
why he needs to stay home?i dont understand... :confused:
will Lindsay get a new full-time coach?

auntie janie
Dec 25th, 2002, 12:00 PM
Oh no! I don't like this news .. you need a coach present to point out little things that are going awry ...

TheBoiledEgg
Dec 25th, 2002, 12:14 PM
not too good news, but thats how it goes sometimes.
She can't make him go but i'm sure she doesn't wanna break up with Robert either.

anyway Robert has been getting long enough breaks from travelling anyway.

joaco
Dec 25th, 2002, 05:48 PM
not sure about this, hope it's not true

Tratree
Dec 25th, 2002, 06:54 PM
He has a couple of teenagers at home, so I would think he wants to be home more. I hear his 16-year-old son is a pretty good player. Don't know if he's going to try and go pro or not. His name is Chase or Cole or something like that, lol.

niratti
Dec 26th, 2002, 09:13 AM
wait till we get an announcement from Lindsay or Robert!!!!

Lindsayfan
Dec 26th, 2002, 09:36 AM
His name is Kaes,he's 14 and he's n.2 of California (under 14 section).